Epic Pathfinder experiment

Started by Chloe Milev, September 27, 2010, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

finally got around to starting on my character...
sorry it took FOREVER...
but Real life has been hectic, and I've had to do work on a cyberpunk character for a RL game freaking complex...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

I need to get 3.5 to mesh with Pathfinder... escpecally with how to do the warforged race... any suggestions on racial stats?
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Chloe Milev

Hmm, I suppose you could import it directly.  For stats, maybe Str +2, Con +2, Cha -2?  I would balance that better, but for an epic game, I think I'll be okay.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Ironwolf85

now I need to find some pathfinder pdfs or somthing... gawd I feel so unprepaired...

Ironwolf85

it's just I got level 1-5 mermorized.... but we're level 20... I have only one character that ever reached that

Delta Echo

Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten this, but some discussion resulted in Amist, half-done, getting a complete overhaul. Should have her done by tonight or tomorrow morning. :)
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"