The Soul Society's newest threat! (Bleach rp interest thread)

Started by kingmaster1, March 17, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Welcome to the soul society!

It's not been long since Aizen's defeat at the hands of the substitute soul reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki. The soul society has begun it's healing from this ordeal, it isn't easy, but they can manage. Two of the spots for captain have been filled and everything is on it's way back to normalcy.

Unfortunately, a long hidden sect of renegade soul reapers have begun their move. It started small, a few lower ranking soul reapers or students go missing and turn up dead. Some blame it on hollow attacks, but others, like Mayuri Kurotsuchi, see that much more is going on.

Hundreds of years ago, farther than most can remember, one soul reaper by the name of Kanjin Tsuyoi, discovered a way a soul reaper could completely merge with thier zanpakuto, granting them immense power but, in most cases, rendering them brainless. He was an exception and so were a few others. The risk of this ritual forced central 46 to ban it and punish any who would attempt it. Unfortunately the damage had already been done and many were forcibly executed to contain it. Kanjin, as well as a few others, were banished for the invention and continued use of this ritual.

They may have escaped with their lives but these soul reapers were cast from society, being forced to move away, never to return. What wasn't known was that Kanjin's sanity was slowly draining away, causing him to become mad and unstable. He tried to contain it but the power is becoming too much for him and his thoughts have turned to vengeance on the soul society and all who shamed him. He is planning something, something that would change every world, permanently.

The recent war has given him the opportunity he needed, he's begun his plan and all soul reapers are at risk.

I
I
I
I
Hello everyone, and welcome to a bleach fan game. I'm king and I will be your guide!

First off, this game, while taking place in the bleach universe, will not have the cannon characters controlled by players, they will be controlled by the GM (myself) or my co-GM.

With that said, the characters you use will be of your own design, a bleach OC game.

Now, before you say anything, no, not everyone can be a captain or lieutenant. You can be a soul reaper, a ranked one sure, but only third seat and below. The only captain character will be mine and possibly my co-GM, we can't have everyone rushing in and trying to be captain or trying to usurp another captain or lieutenant's position.

I do want everyone to have fun with this and make up an original character for the game. Your character can be a part of whichever squad you wish, as long as they fit the requirement, (I.E. 4th squad healing, 11th squad melee, etc. etc.)

If you want your character to have a bankai, that's fine. But, keep in mind that a bankai requires a LOT of training and dedication, so don't say he got it last week after a night of training. He can have gotten it recently, but don't expect your character to know how to use it yet, there should still be a learning phase for this.

I
I
I
I

Character sheet:

Name:

Personality: (What are they like?)

Bio: (This can be a simple run down of their behavior or say what they enjoy doing around the society anything you'd like)

Appearance: (can be picture or good description)

Rank: (title in soul society. I.E. captain, lieutenant, third seat, fourth seat, etc. etc.)

Weapon name: (the name of your zanpakuto spirit)

Sealed appearance: (Your swords physical appearance when in its sealed state, doesn't all have to be a basic katana)

Shikai appearance: (A basic run down of what your zanpakuto looks like in it's released state)

Shikai powers: (What are some things your sword can do in this state?)

Bankai: *optional* (The appearance of your sword or of what it does when its bankai is released)

Bankai powers: (Just what can your sword do in its bankai state? Does it effect the surrounding area? Does it become something? What does it do for you? etc. etc.)

Extra feature: (something that might set your character apart from the rest)

I
I
I
I

Okay, feel free to add to that character sheet, anything you feel might be missing :-)

Thanks for reading, I've been king, your guide to this bleach rp. Any questions please direct them to me via a PM. Any characters you'd like to put in, simply post them below and I'll tell you if there is something that needs changing.

To clarify, don't put your character in as a captain, all captain positions have been filled.

Chasseybaby

Hey! You know Im in King! ^^ Just make sure to hold my hand tight, Im not as knowledgeable as you in bleach and I might stray a.... oooo shiny.... O.O

kingmaster1

Of course, chassey, I'll be your guide into this magical land ;D

Chasseybaby

*stops mid lick of the lolly pop walls and smiles* Thank you ill have my Character sheet up soon ^^ *lick*

kingmaster1

seekeroftruth22

hey every one i am the seeker of truth ;) most just call me seeker though and i am the co-GM of this game. first off let me introduce my OC

Name: Nero Hakura

Personality: Nero cares deeply for those under his command and takes his job as the captain of squad 5 very seriously. Nero has been known to jump infront of his allies and take a blow that would have hurt them. one of the best things about him is the fact that he was almost alway smiling and his good mood usualy made those around him come to like him.

Bio: Nero loved to fight and often duels with his squad mates, allowing then to get better at fighting and hopefully strengthening the bonds with him and his squad mate. when he first became captain most did not like him beliving that they could do better with out a captain since they had been with out one since Aizen betrayed them but Nero's personality won them over when they where fighting a strong menos, some of the weaker members had gotten knocked down and in there moment of their weaknes the menos shot a cero at them. when the smoke cleared Nero was standing infront of them with his arms spread, he had allowed the cero to hit him so they would not be hurt or killed from that day on every member of squad 5 accepted him as their new captain

appearance: look below

Weapon name: moeagaru

Sealed appearance: a slightly longer than normal katana but on the hilt bottom there is a fist sized ball

Shikai appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Shikai powers: allows the user to send blades of fire at the enemy by spinning the scythe quickly, the faster it spins the more blades that appear. gives the user slightly increased speed

Bankai: double headed fire meteor hammers

(for more info on my Bankai feel free to sheck this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_hammer )

Bankai powers: greatly enhanced speed, strength and endurance. The heads of the weapon are covered in flames and have a chance to explode on impact the chains conecting then grow and shrink at will.

Extra feature: hes the captain of squad 5

what i look like normaly:

what i look like in Bankai:
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

kingmaster1

Made a small change to the character sheet so that it would include ranking.

kingmaster1

Here is my character:

Name: Senshin Genkou

Personality: Senshin's personality can be a toss up quite often, being cursed with two personalities. Both of them recognize themselves as Senshin, though they are exact opposites. The Senshin who originally applied to be captain considers himself the light Senshin. He is a cheery man who gives the most respect he can to his peers and subordinates. He tries his best to be kind and understanding, even on the battlefield where he won't kill unless it is absolutely necessary. The other Senshin, who proudly refers to himself as the dark Senshin, is a much more angry, rude, perverted, alcoholic, and disrespectful person. He gives respect to few and treats his subordinates more like servants, though a select few he enjoys drinking with. He constantly hits on almost all of the women in the soul society, to the point of being hit every now and then, but it doesn't deter him. This personality is also dominant on the battle field, not hesitating to kill in the most violent manor. They will both, often, be caught arguing with each other, which would appear to most as a man yelling angrily at the sky, but in reality is the two Senshin's fighting. There is no real trigger to it, they both seem to change randomly, sometimes lasting for days each or as short as a minute.

Bio: Both Senshin's enjoy a drink but the light version won't drink until intoxicated, opting to keep his wits about him. The dark Senshin will never stop until he blacks out, often drinking with many people in the soul society. Both of them are master of their zanpakuto but use it in different ways. The light version prefers using its more ranged and kido based attacks, while the dark prefers getting stuck in and killing someone with his blade going through them. The only person both of these men have a soft spot for would be Rangiku Matsumoto and Yoruichi Shihouin, both having respect for the two women and...other feelings as well.

Appearance: http://hdwalls.intouchintlllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/anime-guy.jpg

Weapon name: Bunraku

Release phrase: Pluck the strings of fate, Bunraku

Sealed form: Two Chinese hook swords: http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm104/Amayari/weapons/swords_chinese_twin_hook.jpg

Sealed powers: When the crescent shaped handles are pressed together they will form a black circle that acts as a mirror, reflecting kido and ranged attacks, sending them back. The mirror can be extended to cover the whole frontal body.

Shikai: Two, body sized chakram http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/terencemartin/FrozenChakram.png

Shikai powers: Both blades can be spun around and will create the same black mirrors that cover the blades, having the appearance of a black shield, though these mirrors can not only deflect ranged attacks, but melee attacks as well, hitting back with force that can equal or surpass that of the enemy.

Ranged attacks can also be absorbed and redirected wherever chosen. Ranged attacks can also be saved up to create a stronger combination of them.

Bankai: The large chakram disappear to be replaced with his hooked swords, only the chakram are sliding up and down along the blades, in continuous motion.

Bankai powers: The surrounding area is covered by a pattern that, when an enemy steps into a circle, will paralyze them for a short time. While paralyzed their body is scanned and replicated, but only to a certain degree. Opposite the original circle three copies will appear, looking the same but with a black shadow covering their face. The copies will attack the original until cut down or the opponent is destroyed. These copies only have a third of the power the original held, making all three add up to the same power. While this happens Senshin can also attack, though only after the enemy is able to move again, as his power is focused on creating the clones.

Extra: his hair will also change in color with the personalities, not drastically, it will either be a lighter shade or a darker shade of the same color.

Bankai pattern: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/304/c/8/axel__s_chakram_by_blazeph-d4el6wo.jpg

Here is my character, the new captain of squad nine, Senshin Genkou

zenpai

This is an old rpc of mine

Name: Rain Kengi

Personality: On an emotion level she is cold and withdrawn. Thing like anger, rage, hate, lust, love and pain are the only emotion she understands. Also she is never feels bad about any choice she is forced to make. If forced to she would kill an innocent and feel no remorse. She openly treats Riku like a pawn to hide her love  for her. if any one ever hurt Riku, Rain would kill them in the slow painful way thinkable. 

Bio:motherly nature – she acts like a mother and give advice to younger people. Even putting bandage on scraped knees. The advice may be inappropriate for there age.

Refers people  to as plants. That she thinks matches there personalty.

Freely turns on/off the few emotions she has.

Tend to her green house.

Will do anything for a friend (if she think of them as friends)

Appearance:

Weapon name: Tree of Knowledge / Tree of knowledge of good and evil 

Release phrase:Grow forth and sin no more! /Drink from the crimson rivers and feast of there corpses!

Sealed appearance: Wooden training katana

Shikai appearance: 6 ft. wooden tri pointed spear made of bamboo.

Shikai powers:She can change any and every plant in the the area in to a carnivorous man eater.  Solar energy can be absorbed into the spearand combind with sprit energy.the solar energy then can be fired like a kiddo.  the plant life around her can control with easy. 

Bankai attainment:during a Trip to one of the many forest is the Soul Society. Rain came across an area of the forest that had for animal. Her zanpukto seen to be pull to the area were the plant were all animal like. Once inside the forest the sword came to life taking a human like form. After a day long battle rain manged to finally defeat her weapon.

Bankai: A massively huge tree.

Bankai powers: Creates a forest full of man eating plant that rain can freely control. The shikai form and it powers can still be used as a weapon.

If any wants to try to play rain's daughter Riku pm  me for more details.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

azzmeister89

I'm so in, i'll post a character sheet soon

Also would like to reserve position of squad two third seat

kingmaster1

Quote from: zenpai on March 18, 2013, 03:08:11 AM
This is an old rpc of mine

Name: Rain Kengi

Personality: On an emotion level she is cold and withdrawn. Thing like anger, rage, hate, lust, love and pain are the only emotion she understands. Also she is never feels bad about any choice she is forced to make. If forced to she would kill an innocent and feel no remorse. She openly treats Riku like a pawn to hide her love  for her. if any one ever hurt Riku, Rain would kill them in the slow painful way thinkable. 

Bio:motherly nature – she acts like a mother and give advice to younger people. Even putting bandage on scraped knees. The advice may be inappropriate for there age.

Refers people  to as plants. That she thinks matches there personalty.

Freely turns on/off the few emotions she has.

Tend to her green house.

Will do anything for a friend (if she think of them as friends)

Appearance:

Weapon name: Tree of Knowledge / Tree of knowledge of good and evil 

Release phrase:Grow forth and sin no more! /Drink from the crimson rivers and feast on their corpses!

Sealed appearance: Wooden training katana

Shikai appearance: 6 ft. wooden tri-tipped spear made of bamboo.

Shikai powers:She can change any and every plant in the the area in to a carnivorous man eater.  Solar energy can be used as a weapon.  the plant life around her can control with easy. 

Bankai: A massively huge tree.

Bankai powers: Creates a forest full of man eating plant that rain can freely control. The shikai form and it powers can still be used as a weapon.

If any wants to try to play rain's daughter Riku pm  me for more details.

Okay, I like her but just as clarification, she just doesn't disobey any orders from her commander? The wording confused me just a bit.

I have a few questions too:

You said she would do anything for a friend, but what if she was ordered to kill her friend? Would she go through with it? You'll have to clarify that.

Also, why does she have two different releases for her sword?

How does solar energy work as a weapon? Explain that just a bit more.

Also, she can't be lieutenant of squad 12, since that would be Nemu Kurotsuchi and I doubt Mayuri would allow someone to take her place. So, if you change her to third seat she'll be fine and accepted.

Hey, Azz, good to know you're in :-)

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Rhaegar14

For the record, site policy states that you're not allowed to bump until it's been a month since the last substantive post.

That said, I'll express interest, although I've found that Bleach roleplays rarely/never get off the ground on E.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

kingmaster1

Really? Well, good to know then :P

Glad to have interest, I'm determined to get this off the ground and running, hopefully I can do it :-)

zenpai

Quote from: kingmaster1 on March 18, 2013, 09:13:50 AM

Okay, I like her but just as clarification, she just doesn't disobey any orders from her commander? The wording confused me just a bit.

I have a few questions too:

You said she would do anything for a friend, but what if she was ordered to kill her friend? Would she go through with it? You'll have to clarify that.

Also, why does she have two different releases for her sword?

How does solar energy work as a weapon? Explain that just a bit more.

Also, she can't be lieutenant of squad 12, since that would be Nemu Kurotsuchi and I doubt Mayuri would allow someone to take her place. So, if you change her to third seat she'll be fine and accepted.

Hey, Azz, good to know you're in :-)
She has a very twisted back story. Her way of thinking is not normal by any means.

She is a logical person.  If there was a logical reason too she would disobey. It based on her logic.

If they were of no use to her she would kill them quickly. If she needed them she would wait tell after she get what she want. Once there of no use they die. she would never give away she's going to kill them.

she has a release for both he shiki and bankai. Rain's a botnest and her sword is a plant type. I would just put a tab for how she got her bankai.

the other stuff is an easy fix.

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

kingmaster1

Quote from: zenpai on March 18, 2013, 10:33:25 PM

She has a very twisted back story. Her way of thinking is not normal by any means.

She is a logical person.  If there was a logical reason too she would disobey. It based on her logic.

If they were of no use to her she would kill them quickly. If she needed them she would wait tell after she get what she want. Once there of no use they die. she would never give away she's going to kill them.

she has a release for both her shiki and bankai. Rain's a botanist and her sword is a plant type. I would just put a tab for how she got her bankai.

the other stuff is an easy fix.

Okay, thank you for clarifying that Zenpai :-)

She's approved then.

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

azzmeister89

Quick question before i make a start on my character, can i have him as a part of the Shiba branch family?

kingmaster1

Mysterica

Well now...  I may just have to express some interest in this as well.  Let me get started.  I don't believe that a third seat for squad 6 has been called or ever been mentioned in the cannon.

kingmaster1

Hello, you are right, no squad six mentioned. Feel free to get to work on that ;)

Glad to have your interest ;D

kingmaster1

Mysterica

Sorry.  I'm kind of debating between a sixth squad member or a second squad member.  I'm also debating between a shadow zanpakuto or a lightning.

1SAZ

Name: Katsuo Shibata

Personality: Katsuo is an incredibly cheerful and vibrant shinigami, always seen with a smile on his face or laughing about something or another. He has been noted as one of the kindest captains in the Gotai 13, offering the men of his division more comforts than other divisions might, and regularly hosts parties for his fellow captains, even if they don't want them. However, this cheerfulness and happiness hide Katsuo's true nature as the master of fear, a shinigami who originally fought in the Onmitsukido. During his time in the Onmitsukido, his laughter echoed on any battlefield he was on, laughing at the pain and terror of those he struck down.

Since the loss of his eyesight in the traditional sense, he has tried his hardest to hide his true nature, going so far as to alter the form of his sealed zanpakuto and swearing off the use of his bankai unless it is absolutely necessary. When alone, he laments his time in the Onmitsukido, and hopes that one day he can finally repent for the sins of his past.

Bio: While there are shinigami that are still alive from the time before Katsuo became a captain, their numbers have been dwindling in recent years, and those left feel it is best not to speak of those times. Instead, Katsuo looks towards the future, happily training the next generation of shinigami in the ways of peacefully leading souls to the afterlife. He is often seen walking around seretei with the aid of his cane or sipping tea in his division's head quarters, and rarely turns down the company of his fellow Gotei 13 members. Since his division currently lacks a lieutenant, he has been looking for a replacement from the various divisions, often discussing the matter with the other captains in passing. Since the loss of his eyesight, he has been regarded by the lower ranks as the weakest of the captains, due to his handicap and his relatively pacifist nature, though they quickly realize this isn't the case if they ever see him sparing. Sparing is the only activity from his past that he still relish in, and is the only time his lust for battle reawakens normally.

Appearance:

Weapon name: Kaminari no Akuma (Thunder Demon)

Sealed appearance: Kaminari no Akuma takes the form of a katana in a shikomizue mounting. The wrapping on the hilt is a light blue silk, and on the shaft of the "cane" is a laughing demon's head with lightning coming from it's mouth. The wood of the cane is a dark blue lacquer. It's blade is straight with a single edge and rounds to a point on the back edge.

Shikai appearance: A mengu mouth covering in the form of a demon's mouth with bared teeth, clawed gauntlets and greaves, as well as a new form for his sword. His sword has a wide, solid blade that is two and a half feet long with a curved hilt wrapped in blue leather. When he says the word strike, the blade shortens while the hilt extends out to become a spear. The blade of the weapon arcs with blue lightning at all times

Shikai powers: Kaminari no Akuma transforms at the command of "Laugh", engaging it's shikai form. When transformed, Kaminari no Akuma has the ability to strike an opponent with fear. When struck by the blade of Kaminari no Akuma, an opponent's deepest fear is imprinted on the blade. When the blade is licked by the mask of the shikai, Katsuo can then control it, making it appear that what the person fears is what they are experiencing. While it is not impossible to overcome the powers of the shikai, it's effects are so real to those experiencing them, they rarely look past the faults in the illusion.

While it's illusory abilities are it's primary method of defense, it's offense is nothing to laugh at either. As Kaminari no Akuma is swung, it builds a greater and greater charge of electricity along the blade, stored within the hilt until Katsuo wishes to use it. The uses of this electricity can range from a bolt of lightning striking out from the tip of blade to increasing the force of each strike, to even stunning an opponent momentarily.

Bankai: Sandai Majin Warai (Laughing Thunder Demon); a Katana made of pure electricity in both of Katsuo's hands, his hands covered in a metalic, clawed gauntlet that extend up to his shoulders. His eyes are covered by a dark blue cloth blindfold while his mouth is covered by a sinister looking laughing demon mask. Hovering over his back are two rings, one inside the other, both spinning in opposite directions. The rings are constantly crackling with electricity, as are his eyes under the blindfold. Katsuo's uniform changes to have a light blue haori with a dark purple cloud pattern on the bottom.

Bankai powers: Whenever one is cut by Sandai Majin Warai, they hear a constant diabolical laughter ring in their ears, and see the mouth of the Katsuo's mask move as if making that laughter. The more they are cut, the louder the laughter becomes and the more demonic Katsuo appears, horns appearing to grow from his head made from lightning bolts, his eyes glowing through the blindfold with black instead of white and an impossible blue for irises. Each time the person is cut as well, they fear they feel towards Katsuo increases, though a true shinigami or well trained fighter can fight through this.

The true power of Sandai Majin Warai is in fact the spinning rings on Katsuo's back, creating an unlimited supply of electricity for Katsuo to focus through his gauntlets, which he usually uses to form his swords. This allows him to alter his strikes angle at a whim by dropping the electrical blade only to grab another out of thin air and continue his assault. This causes his fighting style to become a flurry of slashes. He can also cause the blades to explode in a burst of lightning.

Extra feature: Katsuo is physically blind after the death of his closest friend in the Onmitsukido at his own hand while being controlled by a hollow. The hollow took control of him using eyesight, and Katsuo electrocuted his own eyes using his zanpakuto to break the control. Since that time, Katsuo has learned to see in other ways, using sound and reiryoku. According to the fourth division, his eyesight should be fine, but he is still unable to see in the traditional sense, due to his reliance for so many years on his ability to see reiryoku in it's true form. This ability has also turned his eyes crimson.