Adult father/daughter RP......looking for anyone to play male character

Started by TamaRose, February 12, 2013, 11:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking for a story set in the Victorian era. It is a story between a father and daughter that is very taboo and unheard of in that time. The father is very strict and stern. Demands the best out of his daughter when it comes to her studies. He expects her to obey his orders and not talk back...which she tends to do more often then she should. She also can be unruly and do the opposite of what her father wants, which drives him to madness (not literally). He is trying to make a proper lady out of her so he can marry her off to a well to do family.

His temper and moodiness has become worse since his wife died over a year ago. He is lonely and throws himself into his work. (Whatever he does is up to you. Just remember he is a well to do man.) He may even drink more then he should. Again that is up to the person playing the character. I figure he tries to start courting other women but he can't seem to find anyone to hold his interest.

In the back ground his daughter is wanting his attention. He spends to much time away and now that he starts seeing other women, she becomes upset and jealous, making her more defiant then before. Eventually, she starts to feel more then just "normal" feelings for her father. She will try to seduce and lure him into making him her first lover. Of course he is upset and appalled that his own daughter would "hit" on him but as time goes on his barrier starts to break down and the temptation becomes to much. He is lonely and his daughter is beautiful and he has needs to be fulfilled. He will hate himself but eventually he will start falling in love with her...just as she has with him and it will make things very complicated. Especially, if any of the servants in the household find out and let it leak out to the local towns people. God, forbid if anyone inside or out of the home finds out.  >:)

Anyway if anyone is interested we can discuss things further.   

The picture above is one of Hugh Jackman from The Prestige. You can use any picture you want from that movie but that is basically the character I am wanting to be used. His name can be anything. I don't really care. If you want to make him more dominate or whatever that is fine as well. I am open for just about anything.