Ideas to work with M/F

Started by Nathan Malreaux, February 26, 2010, 07:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Malreaux

Nathan Malreaux, at your service.

I have several SL's I'd like to try out. Gals, if interested, reply or send me a PM.

---

Hired Help
An eccentric professor hires a down-on-her-luck unemployed female to be his maid. He has good pay, if his rules are somewhat... odd.
She can't own a car, or any other expenses. Her pay is directly deposited into a bank account that he holds the card to. And he never pays any attention to her, only butting into her now calmed and monotonous life when she does something wrong.
... and eventually... he asks for more.
(Girl must be initially submissive, and demure. A little fight is nice, but not too much)

Captain, Oh Captain!
1750. Pirates are on the loose! One of the worst feared of them all, Capt. Malreaux, a french privateer gone pirate, has been raiding the fledgling English colonies on the American mainland!
Then, he grabs a ship transporting the daughter of a magistrate, who apparently has a vast inheritance. The terms of a safe return? Five chests of gold coins for the pirates, and an unmolested virgin daughter for the magistrate.
... how long can a pirate captain wait?
(Virgin female. However, any range of character from sub to feisty wench is fine. Any plot twists are welcome!)

Spy Time
Spies. All they seem to do is break into a compound, find a lovely secretary, seduce her, and escape with the docs and her.
... except this time, the secretary is more then the agent has bargained for...
(Last line is open for discussion.)

Kanrya

that captain on sounds very interesting ^_^

Elven Sex Goddess

As does the hired help, sent pm earlier.

ConstantSnow

I'm interested in the first two stories.  Please PM me if you'd like to RP together.
Collared By Zemo8801

Nathan Malreaux

Quote from: Nathan Malreaux on February 26, 2010, 07:30:14 AM

I have several SL's I'd like to try out. Gals, if interested, reply or send me a PM.

---

Hired Help
An eccentric professor hires a down-on-her-luck unemployed female to be his maid. He has good pay, if his rules are somewhat... odd.
She can't own a car, or any other expenses. Her pay is directly deposited into a bank account that he holds the card to. And he never pays any attention to her, only butting into her now calmed and monotonous life when she does something wrong.
(Girl must be initially submissive, and demure. A little fight is nice, but not too much)

TAKEN

Captain, Oh Captain!
1750. Pirates are on the loose! One of the worst feared of them all, Capt. Malreaux, a french privateer gone pirate, has been raiding the fledgling English colonies on the American mainland!
Then, he grabs a ship transporting the daughter of a magistrate, who apparently has a vast inheritance. The terms of a safe return? Five chests of gold coins for the pirates, and an unmolested virgin daughter for the magistrate.
(Virgin female. However, any range of character from sub to feisty wench is fine. Any plot twists are welcome!)
IN DEBATE

Spy Time
Spies. All they seem to do is break into a compound, find a lovely secretary, seduce her, and escape with the docs and her.
STILL OPEN

Red Tressed Imp

All of these are interesting to me. I see only the last one is the only one that's still 100% available. If you think our O/Os, posting style, and so on are compatible, please send me a message :D
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Nathan Malreaux

Quote from: Nathan Malreaux on February 26, 2010, 07:30:14 AM

---

Hired Help
(TAKEN)

Captain, Oh Captain!

(TAKEN)

Spy Time
(STILL OPEN)

More plots are underway and coming, just need to settle these down first.

Nathan Malreaux

Spy Time Taken

More will come, once I have time to think about it.

Meanwhile, if anyone has ideas they want to try out with me, send me a PM