Lust in the courtroom!!(JUdge and serial killer!!)

Started by seducer12, January 02, 2009, 11:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

Number of characters - 2 (m/f)

Male - me - Edward Johnson is a 30 year old man accused of murdering 15 innocent people. He is a serial killer that terrorised the city for 6 months, finally caught. His murders were very cleverly and carefully planned and executed. One small mistake and a brilliant detective caught him and put him behind bars. He was formerly a very rich and successful man. Something happened in his life and made him homicidal. Also, Edward Johnson is an exceedingly sexy man. He had the reputation of being a heavy womaniser and a pathological liar. With his lithe and well structured body and handsome face it was no surprise.

Female - Judge Angela Hawkins is a highly intelligent and confident woman. Being one of the first female judges in her state, she had to be. She is a woman with a lot of ambition and works with a lot dedication. She has risen through the ranks the hard way. She passed out top of her class at Harvard Law School. She became one of the most successful DAs in the state and now she had become a judge. Her profession didn't allow much for her personal life. But she did enjoy sex very much and has had few flings here and there. She has her own dark fantasies but would never act them out.

Scene

Edward Johnson enters the courtroom as if he is going for a stroll in the park. He is confident and walks down in cuffs with a wry smile on his face. He sizes up the jury and is happy to find that 9 of them are women. He looks each of them in the eye and gives the women a charming smile. Then he looks at the Judge. Now this was interesting. It was a woman. And she was very sexy. Very confident. Had that authoritative look to her. Edward always loved authority in women. It excited him. He looked at her in her eyes and gave her his most seductive smile.

(my idea for the female character. A broad outline. can be changed by whoever is playing)

Judge Hawkins had seen pictures of Johnson in the papers and heard a lot about him. She had had her own little dark fantasies in the bedroom about him. Now seeing him face to face, she was even more turned on. The confident gait and the carefree attitude. Add to it his amazing looks and you had a killer combination. When he looked at her with those eyes and smiled, it sent shivers down her spine. Not that she would ever do anything about it. She had worked too hard to get where she was...

This is the basic idea. It is a sensual and darkly seductive roleplay of how Johnson seduces the judge. Any ideas or if you're interested, please tell me.

Vella

This is kind of intriguing.  I have no idea how anything would happen but I am curious and willing to explore a bit.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

On's and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19527.msg758142#msg758142

RH O/Os  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rhiver