Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Sorry about my lack of posting - I've been enamored with selling my house and now trying to come up with a plan to build a new one without being homeless lol

Flower

Quote from: HockeyGod on September 17, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
Sorry about my lack of posting - I've been enamored with selling my house and now trying to come up with a plan to build a new one without being homeless lol

No worries. <3

Also, Jaclyn, are you looking for interaction with a bartender? Just checkings.

HockeyGod

Loiosh

Here goes nothing...

I took a shot at putting a character together on the character sheet thread.  This is my first go on E so I'd appreciate any feedback and maybe a little hand holding on what to do next.

Thanks!

Flower

Hey Loiosh! :) I'm glad you decided to create a character. No worries about being uncertain. That's one of the main reasons for this place's creation. I recommend joining the breakfast scene here. It's just begun so you don't need to worry about reading a bunch of post. You could have your character arrive that day as well, if you'd like.

If you want to start with their arrival and getting their room sorted out, we can do that as well.

RedPhoenix

Just wanted to say welcome loiosh!

I'll take a look at getting Becky back into things once my current RL situation dies down a little. =]
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Loiosh

Hi RedPhoenix and thanks!  ;D

Quick mechanics question on writing order.  I know I need to wait for others to have a turn to write in the scene but does that just apply to people that are tagged in my current conversation?  Can I go ahead and respond to Reese?

Thanks!

Flower

You certainly can post now since it's just the two of us.

Generally though, you have the right of it. If your character is in a scene with other people, where they are directly interacting with them, it is good manners to wait for everyone to post.

Loiosh

Balls!  I accidentally let the
Quotein from where I picked up my tags and such and I can't edit the post.

That may well be the single thing I'm looking forward to most about being approved.  ;D

Flower

Lol it's fine. Not being able to edit is a bummer. I can still read the post though. :)

HockeyGod

Loiosh

Thanks!  This is a bit out of my comfort zone (contemporary setting and the forum format) but I'm excited to be stretching myself. :)

Flower

No worries. This place encourages experimentation.

Also, congratulations on your approval! 😀

Loiosh

/action does the happy dance.

Thank you!  Everyone has been so welcoming and I'm super excited about being a part of E!

Flower

Pierrot

Flower

Looks great to me. Feel free to jump right in the game. I recommend either arriving at the front desk or at the breakfast scene.

Pierrot

Loiosh

Pierrot

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Flower

Rus is adorbs. I'm at work meows but I'll do my best to respond today.