Incest, Sex School, Furry, Oh my!

Started by Mira Willow, April 08, 2015, 09:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Hello friends, welcome to this collection of fantasies. This is by no means an exhaustive list, instead this is what I am craving at this point in time. I am sure I will update this will more in the future, But know that what is here is not the only thing I want or am willing to do. I am pretty much willing to rp anything with a good story so if you have something you are craving shoot me a PM. On a similar topic, if you want something or everything changed in them, don’t be afraid to ask. Some of the best RPs I ever did where stories made together between partners not just following what I had planned. Have fun and go wild >.<

Also this is not a first come first serve thing, I am more than willing to rp the same thing with multiple people. ^_^ OK one last thing, I am chill. I don't have a lot of rules. Post length is not a big issue for me, spelling/grammar not a big deal. I am usually willing to work with a lot so don't worry.

Alright enough of that, let's begin. The RPs are listed in no particular order. (gender bending is encouraged, I just can't list every possible gender pairing)

I have put a summary of each story below it so you can get the main idea, they will be listed in red

I will try and keep these simple:

1. Looking for all genders, and you may play as another one other than your own
2. Any size post you want is ok, but try to not write one sentence.
4. Try to stay in character
5. Be civil (not really a problem for this community)
6. enjoy!

Summary:

Dear, new employee

Madam Maria de Swallow has accepted your application and you are hired effective immediately.
You are expected to arrive at House Swallow in two days time, you will not be needing anything. We will supply a room for you to sleep in, outfits as well as work uniforms, and meals by our chefs. The salary you requested was dreamed inappropriate, and as since been doubled at the Madam's request. I suspect this will be of no issue, but I felt it needed to notify you before you arrive. You will of course need to work hard to earn that, and the Madam will be hard on you. I must warn you the Madam is a very proud and very rich woman. The Madam is a very unique woman, who lives in a very different world from the common folk. We expect to keep it that way. But because of that her relationships with the staff is as unique as it is sexual. You will do good to remember that while you are her maid, you are also her servant. House swallow is a paradise, if you want to be a part of that, you must earn it.

Good luck.
Edman Brackof

More Detailed Version

The Swallow House is truly one of a kind. It's a mansion owned by a very rich french family dating back to the 16th century. At least it was until Maria de Swallow bought it. A woman who came out of no-where with wealth the previous owners could not imagine. And just like that the staff had a new master. The old family simply held the house for tax proposes but otherwise were never home. Maria had other plans, She moved in right away and turned the place upside down. Tour out the old rug, and replaced it with a new. Money flowed through he old cathedral again, it's stone walls feeling alive once more. What she had constructed was no longer a mansion for the rich. But a paradise for the sexual. A place where she could live undisturbed by the outside world, but it was not complete. Maria wanted not just a working relationship with her staff but a sexual one. They were to serve her as the servants they where. However and whenever she wished. Many left with these new rules, but many positions opened up.

That my dear reader is where you come in. For from what I hear times have been tough for you. No way to pay your bills, lost your job, and life generally is in the dumps. Well fear not for you are about to make a mistake. You won't believe me, but you will regret it. An add will appear in your paper. "Maid wanted, great pay" it will say and you will think. 'I can do that no problem' Then the next thing you know you end up as a sex slave for some rich lady on a country halfway across the world. I would warn you not to take the job, but it's to late you already are hired; best of luck friend.

Summary:
Families are weird, sure, but mine is especially weird. I have my mom to thank for that. Bethany is a strange woman, and an even stranger mom. Each morning she would leave post-it notes on the fridge of the chores for the day, or just little notes. "Clean the dishes, before I get home" or "Love you lots, have a good day at school" That was fine, but not long after I turned 16 they notes changed. They became more...sexual, more like rules. You can imagine my horror when I read "Don't close the door when you touch yourself" - love mom. My life never really was the same after that.

More Detailed Version

For her children this new lifestyle came out of the blue, for her it had been a plan laid over 16 years ago. Before she had children, she knew she wanted this. Maybe Bethany was twisted, disturbed even, but it was to late to turn back now. She would give anything to bring her incest fantasy to life. The dream of having a normal homelife with just her and her kids, were sex among family members was so common that it simply became a daily activity, like watching a movie together.

The plan was simple all there lives she had raised them to follow her rules and instructions. Each morning she would leave a post-it note with rules for the day. For the most part this was just choirs, but every now and then she would leave words of encouragement and maybe even some suggestions like "go outside and get off the computer for a few hours today". They almost always followed it. This was just the set-up, she couldn't have her dream till they were old enough. That day was about a month ago, and now is the moment she had been waiting for. It wouldn't be easy, but she knew that. She had been thinking about this for more than 16 years now; she just had to be careful. First step was a change in behavior she would surprise her children and interrupt their masturbation sessions they thought she didn't know about. This was her chance to plant the seeds, by not reacting and carrying on as normal. Then the mind games begin, Bethany had be open with her children but never this open, she was going to need to convince them this was a good idea, that was going to take the best of her abilities. Next was the big move, rules for the house. Change the post-it noted to say whatever she wanted them to do. Slowly make the choirs more and more sexual. ranging from no clothes at home, to sex with mother before bed. Whatever she felt necessary to make this dream happen she would do it. Subtle at first, but she could only holdout for so long.

This roleplay talks about a mother and a few siblings. I did that to keep it open, but there is no requirement for you or I to play multiple characters if you don't want. we can limit it to one child.

Summary:
It’s your first day at the prestigious school, a private school on a private island. The next four years of your life are about to unfold at the academy. You have heard stories of it’s merits in education and revolutionary ideas. From top notch teachers to a modern campus, it had it all. But once you arrive, the secret is revealed, just when it is too late to leave. Maria’s School is a social experiment, a school designed to teach people about a new way of life. One where sex is as public as brushing your teeth or swimming. Everything from the curriculum, to the outfits, to the building itself helps students become a part of this new way of life. And you're on that island with no way to leave till you get your degree.

But that is not all Maria's has to offer, deep within it's halls...something is stirring.

More Detailed Version

Maria's School for the Gifted is unlike anything you have ever seen before. You knew that when you registered, but you didn't realize just how unique it is. Maria's is not only one of the top most academies in the world, but also the worlds largest sexology experiment. From the private island with it's own laws and regulations, to world class staff of sexual educators, Maria's School for the gifted is one of the strangest places on earth, and you are here. You arrived with the rest of your group to the island a Wayl. A beautiful place of green grass hills, deep mysterious forests, and warm beaches. Perched in the center is the sprawling campus that thanks to private and government funding the school is built from the ground up with public sexual display in mind. From the strange bathrooms to the glass wall of the classrooms, to the apartment sized dorms, the school is making sure you get the best in sexual education.

That is the speech you will hear when you arrive. I am here to tell you to tell you newbie, don't listen to the teachers. They are hiding something from us. I have heard from other students of strange things that have been happening around campus. Students going missing, gym teachers acting strange, I even heard of one girl who grew a penis in class. There is even talk of a secret club that meets after school in the west-wing. Just watch you back and be sure to find friends, these are weird times at Maria's. And whatever you do, don't trust the headmistress. Good luck.

Strange times indeed, but the boat left, and you cannot leave the island, you are here for good. Your time will be what you make it. Your choices will change the course of the school, and your relationships may become more than you ever imagined. Maria's School for the Gifted, is a strange school indeed.

Uniform Designs
(NSFW) Here are a few design concepts for the uniforms, we don't by any means have to go by these. If you want them in normal clothes that fine, or nude all the time, whatever will come up with something. But I thought this might be nice to get the ideas flowing.
Female Uniforms
Female Uniforms - alt
Male Uniforms

Summary:
Michael had always been the fun dad when he daughter had come over. Take her to parks, Maybe watch her favorite movie while eating ice cream. He loved his daughter, but he left it up to her mother to be the responsible one. He had a lifestyle not meant for having a girl at his house all the time. And he knew that he wasn't going to change that for her. But one day after a big fight her mom dropped her off and drove away. Michael was faced with an ultimatum, change everything he knew about his life and be the proper parent he didn't know how to be. Or risk ruining his daughters life by making her join him in this weird lifestyle he had.

As he stared at his beautiful daughter walking towards his door on that rainy night he knew. She didn't want responsible, if she did she wouldn't be moving in with him.

More Detailed Version

Michael had always been the fun dad when he daughter had come over. Take her to parks, go see a movie. Maybe watch her favorite movie while eating ice cream. He loved his daughter, but he left it up to her mother to be the responsible one. Until the day she couldn't handle it. His daughter wanted to move in with him. Michael fought this for as long as he could. He had a lifestyle not meant for having a daughter at his house all the time. He was a bachelor on good income who had been by himself for years. To say his lifestyle consisted of bad habits and inappropriate acts would be the world's largest understatement. It's his home, no one can tell him no.
And who cares it kept him the happy, fun dad he was.

But Michael knew full well his daughter and her mom were at their wits end. He tried all he could to mend that relationship, but something he seemed to be working. Eventually he just said they were going to have to work it out because he didn't have room for her. Which was a lie, but it helped. Michael could tell it was for the best as things calmed down. Until they didn't. One day after a big fight her mom dropped her off and drove away. No words were exchanged, she didn't even get out of the car. He knew knew he couldn't fight it any more. This was now a reality. Michael was faced with an ultimatum, change everything he knew about his life and be the proper parent he didn't know how to be. Or risk ruining his daughters life by making her join him in this weird lifestyle he had. As he stared at his beautiful daughter walking towards his door on that rainy night he knew. He didn't know how to be responsible, and he would fail even if he tried. Instead he would do the only thing he knew how, being the fun dad. He was bring her into his lifestyle and just be as chill and fun as he had always been. He wouldn't change one bit. If she didn't want him the way he was, she wouldn't want to move in so badly.

But there were going to have to be some rules. "only three, that's it" Michael said.

1. Clothes are optional
        Michael didn't feel the needs for clothes in his own home, and she was just going to have to deal with that. Hopefully she would join him when she felt ready.
2. You must be honest, and answer truthfully any question asked.
       If he was going to keep being as fun, they need to have no secrets between them. This meant any question, on any topic. He had always been honest with her, and he would continue to be no matter what, he expected the same.
3. Masturbation is not to be hidden.
       His daughter was entering a critical point in her life. And if there was one responsible thing he could do it was to keep her from fearing her own body. This didn't mean that she had to masturbate out in the open. She was young, she needed her privacy, but instead she shouldn't feel she NEEDS to do it in private. He is fine with her masturbating with him around. And he is going to walk in on her, if he needs something in her room or something. She shouldn't feel the need to stop or panic if this happens. Just as he won't if she sees him doing it.

Summary:
Years ago there was a sudden burst of people being born who where both male and female, this came to be known as "Futa". When futas reach maturity they have an extremely high libido, leading to a outburst of rape and sexual assault cases though the world. That is where the Futa Training Academy comes in. It's purpose was to give Futa not only the skills they needed to have to function in normal society, but also a place to release that pent-up sexual desire. It's been thirty years since then and all futa still must attend the academy when they come of age. Now it's your turn, you were born a futa, and you knew this day would come. No more time for waiting an anxiety, you are going to the Futa Training Acadamy!

More Detailed Version

50 years ago more people were born hermaphrodites then male or female, it began in japan, but quickly spread to the rest of the world. The news media began calling it the "futa outbreak" sensationalist, sure, but maybe they were not wrong to be worried. At first everything seemed fine, weird, but fine. But they soon discovered that when the futa came of age their sexual drive was ten fold their male or female cousins. The led to an epidemic of rape and sexual assault cases throughout the world. Something had to be done. That is where the Futa Training Academy comes in. It's purpose was to give Futa not only the skills they needed to have to function in normal society, but also a place to release that pent-up sexual desire. The success rate was insane, nearly 100% of the students left the academy function members of society. It's been thirty years since then and the birth rate of Futa has dropped greatly, but all futa still must attend the academy when they come of age.

The Futa training academy was started as a military program, and to a great extent it still exists as that today. Supported by most nations around the world, all futa when they come of age must attend the academy. For most first generation futa this was a scary thought being forced out of your homes to a faraway school, but only thirty years later the school has been an excepted part of life. Some are still afraid of the day they most attend, but most who attend do not speak of horror stories. Sure there are guards walking everywhere you can see, but with rules like "futa may has sexual relations with anyone on campus at anytime". You can see why public opinion has changed. It's still a school and there is discipline if you don't follow the rules, but you have already received your general education, the point of the academy is not to teach math or history. Instead for the next few years every waking moment will be spent exploring, fulfilling, and learning to control your sexual desires.

The classes will get harder as your libido grows, but you are not alone. You have students who are going through this with you, staff who is standing by 24/7 and for some students they bring their family along to support them. But the time for fear and waiting is over, you are of age and your time to go to the academy is now, your life is about to change, but if you stick to the classes you will be fine.

Uniform Designs
(NSFW) Here are a few design concepts for the uniforms, we don't by any means have to go by these. If you want them in normal clothes that fine, or nude all the time, whatever will come up with something. But I thought this might be nice to get the ideas flowing.
Futa Uniform
Futa Uniform - alt

Summary:
Jessica and her son had the best relationship a mother and son can have, but have been growing apart for some years now. Fearing the situation getting any worse, Jessica confront her son, and offers to do whatever he wants. In exchange he has to stop acting distant, and they can return to the way things were. She was willing to do whatever it took to fix their relationship. Do his homework for him, she would be happy to. Serve him food in a maid outfit, if that is what he wanted. Have sex with him, every night, anything for her son. Bethany was going to be there for her son anyway she could. She just wanted her son back.

More Detailed Version

Jessica has always been a different kind of mother. She never really disciplined her son, and supported him in everything he did, maybe to much. In her defense he changed her life and it's her job as a mother to be there for him. But the last few years he has been growing away from her, becoming his own man, and no longer needing her. He is 16 now, and she is afraid her son will no longer be hers soon. Jessica couldn't bear the thought. She had a plan, she was going to offer him anything he wanted. She was willing to do anything he told her to. This is where I might say that Jessica spent a long time thinking this over, and this was her last resort, but it wasn't. Jessica wasn't the smartest person, and when it came to her son, she didn't think about the consequences much, she knew she loves him and that's what matters. Perhaps that is why her boyfriend left her after the was born, perhaps that's why they are in the situation they are in now. She didn't care, it was her job as a mother to be there for her son.

Jessica was smart enough to know her son was an adult now and would want adult things, and she was willing. After all she thought what son wouldn't want a mom who was willing to do those things for him. She would be the fun mom he would tell his friends about. The mom who would suck him off, and walk around town nude if he wanted. That was the deal, she would be the fun mom that would do whatever he wanted. In return, he stops acting distant and they go back to the way things were.

Summary:

"Don't look at me, you said you wanted a Puppy" To your surprise your parent's came through and got you a dog. Except in your cries for a pet you had no idea they would get you an Anthro. "It's all the rage. I hear Becky's parent's got her one". Weather you wanted one or not, you're stuck with her. "She will need constant care, she is your responsibility now." Pet's are no toy and you knew that when you asked for a dog. But Anthros are not dogs in many ways they are better. Longer life, able to cook and clean, and be your servant. They are life-long friends. But they also have needs and wants other pets don't have.

What will you do with her, for she is yours now and forever. Treat her well.

More Detailed Version

"I want a puppy" you cried over and over. But your family isn't exactly rich and you didn't expect them to get you an Anthro. Which is quite expensive, something you are sure they will guilt trip you later for. But after months of pleading you have your pet. Problem is Anthros are not normal pets. but they are pets. For the past decade bioengineers have been splicing DNA to make Anthro pets. The world was up and arms about it at first, but like all things people eventually accepted them. There are still groups that want them to have more rights, but the reality is they are domestic pets, not people. They are smarter than a dog or a cat, but they are no where near as smart as even a young teenager. At first they were sold to the super rich for sex purposes, but that wasn't exactly legal. Now there main selling point is loyalty and long life.

Just think a dog who will live as long as young but can clean up after itself and double as a maid. It's perfect, that is what your parents thought. Problem for you is they didn't buy some perfect house cat Anthro, they in their ignorance bought you a young pup anthro. It's cute as all hell, but it's not trained to do anything and you will need to look after it at every moment. Problem is you have no say in the matter, your parents got you it and there is no returning it, especially considering how expensive they are. Hopefully you get along because you are going to be spending a lot of time together.

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

Updated: Made some changes to structure and plots, and fixed typos.

G0DF1RE

can i do the incest family one with you ?

I'd like to play as a Futanari Daughter if that's okay it's my favorite gender to play as :3
hey keep up the awesomeness everyone, don't let anyone say your worthless, because when they say it, it's because they want to drag you down with them.