• Kyrsa
  • Imogen
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Kendra
  • Ryven
  • Aiden
  • Falanor
  • Josietta

Okay, fifteen is plenty to start.  :)  I'm still finalizing details of the theme, but tentatively we should be starting next Monday.  Again, roles and rules will be fairly standard, though if anyone has a favorite role or twist they'd like to see, feel free to suggest it.  :D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Imogen

Wee!!! Mafia in any form is good. Oh, my addiction is SO happy now :-D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Valerian

Okay, this is the plan:

As mentioned, this will be more of a traditional Mafia game, as I usually run, so the roles and rules will be pretty straightforward.  Standard day and night phases will apply, and no one may vote to lynch themselves.  Scheming behind the scenes is allowed, but no one may quote anything directly from a PM and I must be included in all such discussions.

There will probably be three villains, plus these roles:

Guardian (protect one person during the night phase)
Detective (learns roles during the night phase)
Alchemist (can kill one person during a night phase -- one time only)
Cupid (can pair two people as the Lovers)

So everyone who's still interested in and able to play, please do the following: send me a private message listing your top two choices of a fictional character that you would like to be.  These will not have anything to do with your assigned role, as those are given out randomly.  For example, if someone chooses the character of Sherlock Holmes, they won't then be the Detective -- these roles are for fun and to add some color to the game.

You will know your chosen character during the game, and may drop in-character hints if you wish, but please do not reveal your character during game play.  They will be revealed at the end of the game or when you are eliminated.  If you wish to have a death scene suitable for your chosen character (for instance, if your character is Hamlet, you might be lynched by being stabbed with a poisoned blade) then that will be arranged.  :)

And three cheers for Beguile's Mistress, who helped come up with this theme.   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zelric Miras

*cheers with Valerian* I've sent my pm ^^

Josietta

Oooo I'm interested! I'll think up something and PM it over soon.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

FoamWeber

Ooh, this sounds exciting ^^ Choosing will be difficult :P.

Valerian

• That Girl Analise
  • FoamWeber*
  • Remiel
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • Xandi
  • Moirae
  • Leorobin*
  • Kyrsa
  • Imogen*
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Kendra*
  • Ryven
  • Aiden
  • Falanor
  • Josietta

The starred names are those who have their choices in already.  We can get underway pretty much as soon as everyone who's still interested in playing decides on their character.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

I've just had one of the players in my game notify me that she intends to drop out and can no longer play.  If you're interested in taking over Rhedyn's role, please let me know.  Preference will be given to players who weren't among the original twenty who signed up; but in the event that I cannot find one, I will accept applications from players who were in the game and then had been subsquently killed off.

Valerian

• That Girl Analise*
  • FoamWeber*
  • Remiel*
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven*
  • Xandi*
  • Moirae*
  • Leorobin*
  • Kyrsa*
  • Imogen*
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Kendra*
  • Aiden
  • Falanor*
  • Josietta*

Still waiting on a few.  I shall attempt to get up a first post, with some rules and settings and such, later today, in an attempt to entice more of you.  :D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

desert ashes

Battle of the Books looks awesome, Val!
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Valerian

Thanks!   :D  Though if anyone has a better title to suggest, feel free.  Heh.

One way or another, the game will start on Monday -- I know some people can't always make it online much on the weekends.  But not much longer now!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

So, I've been wanting to run one of these for a long time, and I think I might actually have an idea for one that is plausible.  ^-^

That Girl Analise

I'll join if/when you do!

Remiel

Do you like Mysteries? Do you like Mansions? Do you like MURDER?

Just letting everyone know that the next Remiel game, Murder Mystery Mansion, will be coming soon!  This is certain to be my most ambitious, most awesome project yet!   Essentially, it will be like Clue (or Cluedo) meets mafia games.  It's still in work in progress, and I still have a few bugs to work out, but hopefully it will be up and ready by Halloween. 

There will be graphics, as the lovely Kendra has agreed to assist me with images and such.  Right now, I'm looking for about 12 people (including 1 murderer) although if there is enough interest I may extend it to 20 (and two murderers).

Ryven

Me!!  I will play, and my name shall be Dr. Verdigris.  ::)

That Girl Analise

Geeklet

I suppose I could try my hand at another mafia game.

Autumn Sativus

Most definitely count me in on this one!
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

FoamWeber

Zelric Miras

Up for it if there is space

Remiel

Okay, so it looks like I didn't quite make it for Halloween.  :-\  Hopefully I'll have it up and ready soon, though, and then I'll start recruiting.

I think I'm going to be looking for about 12 players for the first run-though.  Anyone who expresses interest here will have top priority.

Josietta

I'll slip into a place unless you have a new player who wants to join, then i'm willing to give up my place for them. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Remiel

Honestly, I'd prefer people who have a track record of committing to a game and then seeing it through (i.e. not dropping out or abandoning it)--which is why I would prefer you guys, Josi;  but if I still have open slots I'll recruit from the newbies.  :-)

Josietta

I can totally understand that :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas