An Evil Pathfinder Campaign

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 09, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Striga

NESHA AKA RAT-EATER "RATTY"
RACE Ranger/Magus, 10 HP, AC 14, Character Sheet.
Voted most likely to steal your shit and shiv you in the back.

Brief History:  The rejected child of an assaulted city guard, Rat-Eater grew up on the streets and often competed with other children for resources. After a fight gone awry with an older boy - whom ended up very bloody and very dead - she was landed in jail to rot.

Kinks:  Oral sex, anal sex (receiving), roughness, light bondage, kissing, cum play, body worship

Non-Con:  Permissible as a victim to males and females, far less likely to be a perpetrator.

LisztesFerenc

I know it was mentioned that there's no upper limit to this game, but it still seems pretty full and I am finding my writing slow, so I will not be submitting a character after all. Enjoy the game everyone!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on August 11, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
  I know it was mentioned that there's no upper limit to this game, but it still seems pretty full and I am finding my writing slow, so I will not be submitting a character after all. Enjoy the game everyone!

All right, thank you for your consideration.

Please feel free to join the game in the future.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

firepyre

Do you envision there being firearms in your setting, and if so, how commonplace are they?

Torn between  doing a highwayman and a royal bastard(pun intended)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: firepyre on August 11, 2018, 05:27:01 PM
Do you envision there being firearms in your setting, and if so, how commonplace are they?

Torn between  doing a highwayman and a royal bastard(pun intended)

It’s a player-created world.  You tell me.  How prevalent should firearms be?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Bibliophilia

I love me some gunslingers in DnD.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

If it's still open I'd like to submit a character

firepyre

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
It’s a player-created world.  You tell me.  How prevalent should firearms be?

Much as I love the idea of gangly wizards flying around with bazookas, I suspect it would be a touch too far. I'd like to see early firearms, with them being unusual, but acessible enough that a firearm user could realisically carry and maintain a brace. Perhaps commonplace in some other region of the world, but relatively new to this region.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: firepyre on August 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Much as I love the idea of gangly wizards flying around with bazookas, I suspect it would be a touch too far. I'd like to see early firearms, with them being unusual, but acessible enough that a firearm user could realisically carry and maintain a brace. Perhaps commonplace in some other region of the world, but relatively new to this region.

Sounds good to me.  Run with it.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

Still looking for players? Because I’ve been wanting to using the vindictive bastard Paladin archetype for a while, along with Tempered Champion (I just don’t like having to manage spell slots and lists, is that alright?). Maybe a little brawler in there for my second class.
I’m thinking they’re a fallen Paladin who turned to organized crime after losing faith in their god, but found new uses for the powers they managed to retain, putting the energy that used to go into spellcasting towards training with weapons instead. They got caught when a lawman shot and killed one of the members of their gang, and they tried to kill the lawman in return. Needless to say, one person against a group of around ten lawmen... they got their ass kicked. But they did manage to kill two of them.

Jovialtraveler

Also, here’s a good(ish) idea, since you’re limiting races to 10 RP: allowing any “missing” racial featuresnto be bought as feats if the player wants. Maybe they were latent, or their character needed to grow more powerful to unlock it or something, who knows.

Snake

I have a human sor-monk. Is that OK?

PhantomPistoleer

There are no player caps, Jovial.  This game is always seeking new players.

I am disinclined to allow players to make advanced races whole through feats for various reasons.

That is fine, Snake.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snake

Will have sheet up soon when I can post with laptop

Jovialtraveler

Awesome. Mind if I play a shabti that lacks the spell like ability trait? That should bring it down to 10rp

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 11, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Awesome. Mind if I play a shabti that lacks the spell like ability trait? That should bring it down to 10rp

Then make it so!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Villains,

If you are able to create a character by Monday, 8:00 a.m. EST, and post said sheet here, I will award you a bonus feat.

The GM.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

SHEEYIT
also, I might change my class to Medium/Fighter(gloomblade). Maybe squeeze in some Two-Handed fighter if I can.
Speaking of which, Can I?

Bibliophilia

Can those of us who've already submitted pick and add our feat?

Jovialtraveler

I just realized his little backstory I made still works.
In fact, I would say it works even better now.
Because the guards don’t even know he died for a bit there after being stabbed through the lung with a spear. I’m using the vigor feat to represent a sort of healing factor.

Phaia

umm Jovial that is NOT the character format Pistol wanted in the character sheet area. the format is listed at the start of this thread and looks like everyone else on the character thread.

Phaia

Jovialtraveler

Fixed it.
I think. Anything I missed?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 12, 2018, 12:32:57 AM
SHEEYIT
also, I might change my class to Medium/Fighter(gloomblade). Maybe squeeze in some Two-Handed fighter if I can.
Speaking of which, Can I?

You can combine any classes, so long as yhey are paizo classes.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O