Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

Anus of Gaia

"It is the end of many brave adventurer, but what can we do but challenge it when the lewd threats within threaten to overtake realm of man?" - Guard Commander Devilus Max

Once upon a time a great crack opened and from within began spewing all manner of lewd horrors. Creatures equipped with endowments and desire far beyond mortal might rose from its depths. Their endless hunger threatened to drive the mortal world into an era of chaos and copulation. Through sacrifice and effort of the legendary heroes of Purity the crisis was averted. The crack - named as Anus of Gaia for the deity's presumed association with the hole - was contained. A wall and city were built around it.

Years have rolled on. The memory of age of chaos is about to slip into history with the next generation. However Anus of Gaia is not ready to follow. The lewd it has produced has steadily grown in potency. Beasts both flying and roaming occasionally escape past the vigilant eye of mages and crossbowmen stationed at the wall. Worse yet, those studying the arcane and divine mystics warn of omens, of stars aligning in strange patterns, of creatures walking in shapes of mortals, and plants growing upside down in shadows. They say that the crack is preparing for something - something big. These are worries on the lips of every soul of the continent.

Kings, queens, and councils of all the Western Axia agree that something must be done. They cannot afford to wait for another eruption. However, like any sensible bureaucrat they can't exactly commit their armies and mightiest heroes to this either. Just imagine what would happen if they did and a rival didn't? Why do that when you can recruit the help of adventurers? The rulers of Axia pooled in some of their scrappiest border provinces and announced a promise no ambitious soul could refuse.

Whomsoever Finds the Core of Gaia's Anus and Slays It Shall Receive A Kingdom Of Their Own.

Thus, a great reward was promised and great many gathered at the Wall of Purity. Adventurers from every corner of Axia and some from lands beyond the sea traveled to the Anus of Gaia, forming bands, gangs, and guilds. Most of them have but one dream: To reach the bottom.

However, easy as one might assume a several kilometer drop downward to be things are not truly so simple. Anus of Gaia is a perilous place. Threats breed from within and lurk in every crevice. Furthermore, the very air distorts reality. A mortal descending or ascending the great hole risks contracting the Corruption of Gaia. It is a barely noticeable on the first levels, merely an intense rut on the first, but further down can rob a mortal of their mind and body, slowly turning them into lewd caricatures of their former selves. None who change are allowed to return. This is the true danger of the Anus, the one thing all adventures fear, the one thing that separates those who scavenge the upper levels and those who dare dive into the true adventure!

Inspiration: Made in Abyss + Corruption of Champions = Fun times for all.
(No need to know either of those two. Explanations coming below.)

Setting and Theme

The theme is fun times and lots of lewd adventure with bunch of perilous situations. Peril though rarely comes in form of death, but rather in the threat of transformation and sexy monsters. It's quite lighthearted game so in combat you're more likely to knock the enemy out and have your way with them than actually kill anyone. You should be interested in monsters and creatures fucking the characters, or characters fucking monsters and creatures (monsters both sexy and repulsive). So a bit of NC content. There will also be some manner of mental or physical transformations present (but you need not be fan of full anthro to join, we'll make things fun for you). Tentacles are also likely. Oh, and there is room for PCes to get funky with each other.

Setting above the Anus of Gaia is some generic fantasy setting. You're free to flesh out anything you want about it in your character's backgrounds and we'll make it canon if it sounds reasonable to me. However, anything inside the hole is my domain. The characters can know rumors about it that you can come up with, but whether those are true or not depends on how fun they sound to me.

Bad ends (of the sexy variety) are an option if you screw up too hard, or just want to play bad ends. You can make a replacement character though.

Thus far our adventurers delved past multiple layers of the Anus. Past mysterious jungles filled with dryads and satyrs. Down spiraling tower filled with all manner of ancient magical traps and contraptions. All the way to an alien forest hanging upside down above a drop to nothingness. They've met wizards experimenting with corruptive powers of Gaia falling victim to their own magics. Experienced loss of a sister being turned beyond point of recovery. All kinds of fun and lewd. Most of them have already felt the touch of Anus and transformed in body and mind, though only few so far that they would be unrecognizable. A good number of adventurers have been lost.

New characters would be fresh adventurers with an amazing plot to reach bottom of Anus safely and before anyone else. You would have constructed a hot air balloon and use it to dive through the very center, bypassing many of the landlocked dangers of the cavernous pit. This is most certainly a plot doomed to crash down gloriously, but your characters would have full faith in it.

System

We'll be Dungeon World for character generation. Yes, your character can have cat ears instead of elf ears if you want or come up with your own fantasy races. The system is fairly simple and can be played in many ways. In this game the odds may be stacked a bit more against you than usual to ensure fair chance of NC monster fun. Make first level characters according to the character generation rules. It's super easy! If you're first timer in systems and/or need help you can PM me or catch me on discord.

Characters

You are adventurers. Your background is up to you. In terms of strength you are pretty low though, no former heroes, master swordsmen, arch wizards, and such please. You're somewhere between a peasant who picked up sword for the first time and an adventurer who can reliably deal with goblins.

Code (character sheet) Select
[float=right][img height=300 padding=8]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Player desires:[/b]
[hr]
[b]Class:[/b] [b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Current XP:[/b] 0 [b]Needed XP:[/b]
[b]Stats[/b]
Strength: Agility: Constitution: Intelligence: Wisdom: Charisma:
[b]Damage:[/b] [b]Armor:[/b] [b]HP:[/b]
[b]Alignment/Drive:[/b]
[b]Race/Origin:[/b]
[b]Bonds:[/b]
-Bond 1
-Bond 2
-Bond 3
[b]Gear:[/b] [b]Load:[/b]
-Stuff
-Things
[b]Moves:[/b]
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3

Links

Dungeon World Rules Wiki
Dungeon World MOVES LIST
Character sheets
Game thread
Recruitment Thread

The Cast

Active CharactersPlayer
MayaLynnette
AnahitaJoanieSappho
XiaMiraMirror
Sparrowpdragon
AlexanderShilue
Moxephone 'Moxie'Knarfy
Magister Elrune EldritchVonDoom
Jon BloodMoon Hound Hati
CalisteKimera
Inactive CharactersPlayer
Ishmael LaethalseerStarcy
KyokoFaeli
Thogstein Wolfgang Fitzgerald Hawthorn The ThirdLizzieV
Lauralan QuilillianKathyan
Arawn Redwynererruz
Sai Ren - Captured by Moths to be their femboy wifewander - inactive
Mei - Corrupted & ChangedKimera
Candace 'Candi' St. Claire - Got lost in the woodsPhaia - Inactive
Chains - Captured by the SatyrsNastara - Inactive
Lily - Captured by 'Floran'Hobbes1266 - Inactive

OOC Rules

• Try to post within a week or so (week is a wish, we'll see where the final pace of the game ends) of last post addressing your character. Let me know in advance this is not possible due to responsibilities or lack of creative drive or whatever. If I do not get any heads up I will assume inactive characters to auto-lose to the encounter they're engaged with, or if they are not in an encounter I will have monsters kidnap them. This should be no problem or even desirable to the folks here I think :-)
  • If anyone would like to withdraw at any point their character is no longer protected by the player's O/o, but becomes my plot device to display full lewd horror of the Anus to compensate for the loss of a player.
  • You can update after every GM update that addresses your character somehow or after a player update that addresses your character. However, when engaged in direct IC interaction (smut, dialogue, wrestling, cook-off, etc.)
    with more than 1 player be reasonable with your posting time and/or the amount of narrative time you push forward so someone doesn't come back to their chara having stood still as the character's best friends stab each other.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Sain

JoanieSappho

You had me at the name, Sain.
Now, to the image folder to find someone to be lewded!

Sain

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 02, 2017, 12:07:02 PM
You had me at the name, Sain.
Now, to the image folder to find someone to be lewded!

It was a few minute long battle tho choose between Gaia's Cunt and this name. Have fun with image search ;D

MiraMirror

Got to agree with Joanie on the name.   I just about choked on my Sprite when I saw it.

pdragon

I'd be interested in jumping in as well if you'd have me.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

JoanieSappho

Oh, and speaking of images, are we more realistic in look, or is this gonna be be pure cheesecake?
(also, halflings/short characters are fine? Because some people seem to take the view that such people are only of interest to perverts, which is annoying as an actual short person ...)

MiraMirror

Pardon me asking, but what's "cheesecake" in this context? .×.

Sain

Quote from: pdragon on October 02, 2017, 12:21:41 PM
I'd be interested in jumping in as well if you'd have me.

Sure.

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 02, 2017, 12:34:35 PM
Oh, and speaking of images, are we more realistic in look, or is this gonna be be pure cheesecake?
(also, halflings/short characters are fine? Because some people seem to take the view that such people are only of interest to perverts, which is annoying as an actual short person ...)

You can take comiccy/anime picture of your desired realism level. Shorties are fine.

Yukina

I'm always one for kinky transformations. I think I'll make a meek human wizard. :)

pdragon

Would you like us to stick to default Dungeon World classes? Or would custom ones be allowed within reason? For example I was thinking of making a monk from this player class I found.

Request Thread

Sain

Quote from: pdragon on October 02, 2017, 01:40:39 PM
Would you like us to stick to default Dungeon World classes? Or would custom ones be allowed within reason? For example I was thinking of making a monk from this player class I found.

I think it's better to stick with default since I'm not very experienced Dungeon World GM, and I want things to be easy and fair for people new to system games who might get confused by custom classes.

SINless

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 02, 2017, 12:34:35 PM

yeah, bit weird. Especially in fantasy settings. I've had halflings and gnomes in games before with no issues

pdragon

Name: Sparrow
Sex: male
Sexuality: pansexual
Description: A beautiful young man standing at 5'7 and weighing 170lbs. His Shalaken heritage shows both in his strange garb and exotic features, both of which make him stand out staunchly amongst the denizens of the Wall of Purity. Having trained most of his life under the martial teachings of Umballa, his body is incredibly fit and toned. Though unlike most fighters his training's focus on grace and dexterity have caused him to develop a much more slender figure, with the majority of his bulk centering itself in his hips and thighs. This along with the different beauty standards of his homeland lead many to see him as girlish and feminine, and can even be mistaken for a woman all together.

Background: Hails from the dessert kingdom of Shala-ka, well known for it's hot climate, exotic goods, and for having some of the best whores and concubines on the planet. However while his days were indeed hot, Sparrow was not born into the hustle and bustle of the bazaars, or the lustful dealings of the silk districts. Sparrow was raised in a monastery that practiced the way of Umballa, and like most children raised in such monasteries, he was taken in when he was just a baby, abandoned or orphaned before he ever knew his parents. He was born with nothing, not even a name, for the name "Sparrow" is actually one given to all children raised in the monasteries, but through his masters' teachings he was able to hone himself into upstanding and disciplined warrior. Those trained in the ways of Umballa are thought to always live their life with both hands: a strong fist and an open palm. They are taught to both seek out and challenge themselves against strong opponents, while also using the strength gained from said battles to protect those weaker than oneself. It was this philosophy that lead him to the Anus of Gaia, wanting to help rid the world of the corrupt creatures that bred within, but also wanting to face the ultimate challenge of his skills.

Likes: Fighting, exploring/climbing, meditation, sweets, occasionally sneaking wine
Dislikes: Bitter drinks, arrogance, excessively violent people, chores
Player desires: A fun, family friendly adventure of course  :P. Am open to most things, though if there's any kind of heavy transformation/body modification I'd prefer there ultimately be a way to change back.

Class: Fighter Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP: 8 (level+7)
Stats
Strength: 16 (+2) Agility: 15 (+1) Constitution: 13 (+1) Intelligence: 8 (-1) Wisdom: 12 (0) Charisma: 9 (0)
Damage: d10 Armor: 1 HP: 23
Alignment/Drive: Good - Defend those weaker than you.
Race/Origin: Human
Once per battle you may reroll a single damage roll (yours or someone else’s).
Bonds:
_______owes me their life, whether they admit it or not.

I have sworn to protect_______.

I worry about the ability of_______to survive in the dungeon.

Gear: Load: 6/14
Fists (2 weight, precise, +2 piercing)
Chainmail (1 armor, 1 weight)
adventuring gear (1 weight)
2 Healing potions (0 weight)
Antitoxin (0 weight)
Dungeon rations (1 weight)
Poultices and herbs (1 weight)
Moves:

Signature Weapon
This is your weapon. There are many like it, but this one is yours. Your weapon is your best friend. It is your life. You master it as you master your life. Your weapon, without you, is useless. Without your weapon, you are useless. You must wield your weapon true.

-Choose a base description, all are 2 weight: FISTS
-Choose the range that best fits your weapon: Hand
-Choose two enhancements: Perfectly weighted(Add precise.), Sharp(+2 piercing)
-Choose a look: Unblemished

Bend Bars, Lift Gates
When you use pure strength to destroy an inanimate obstacle, roll+Str.
✴ On a 10+, choose 3. ✴ On a 7-9 choose 2.

-It doesn’t take a very long time
-Nothing of value is damaged
-It doesn’t make an inordinate amount of noise
-You can fix the thing again without a lot of effort

Armored
You ignore the clumsy tag on armor you wear.

Request Thread

Sain

That's mostly right. Although, the carrying capacity is your strength bonus + what it says in your class.

Feel free to also explore character personality a bit in either Description or Background. Whichever you think is more suitable :-)

Yukina

Name: Marianne Magal
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Description: Refer to pic, 5'7" (Look: Pointed Hat, Stylish Robes, Thin Body)
Background: Marianne is a rather poor girl banished from her village for "being a witch" within the past two months. This was due to her village being primarily populated by warriors and other solely athletic types that had grown a high intolerance of casting folk. The unfortunate woman's renowned parents were especially ashamed once they caught her casting a simple light spell. With little to live on, she had no choice but to go to the all deadly Anus of Gaia in the hopes to at least make a standard living (not exactly that great for a wallflower like her). The only reason she has such stylish robes is due to the pervy shop owner finding the outfit a good look for her.
Dislikes: Perverts
Player desires: Kinky transformations, gender bending for my player character only going as far as a futanari, no anal

Class: Wizard
Level: 1
Current XP: 0
Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: 8 (-1)
Agility: 15 (+1)
Constitution: 9 (0)
Intelligence: 16 (+2)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 12 (0)
Damage: d4
Armor: 0
HP: 13
Alignment/Drive: Good
Race/Origin: Human
Bonds:
-(Blank) will play an important role in the events to come. I have foreseen it!
-(Blank) is keeping an important secret from me.
-(Blank) is woefully misinformed about the world; I will teach them all that I can.
Gear:
Load: 15
-Spellbook (1 weight)
-Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
-Bag of books (5 uses, 2 weight)
-4 healing potions
-Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
Moves:
-Human Move: Cleric Spell: Cure Light Wounds

-Spell Book: (Light, Unseen Servant, Prestidigitation, Alarm, Detect Magic, Magic Missile)

-Prepare Spells
When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet contemplation of your spellbook, you:
-Lose any spells you already have prepared
-Prepare new spells of your choice from your spellbook whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1.
-Prepare your cantrips which never count against your limit.

-Cast A Spell (INT)
When you release a spell you’ve prepared, roll+Int.
-On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and you do not forget the spell—you may cast it again later.
-On a 7-9, the spell is cast, but choose one:
-You draw unwelcome attention or put yourself in a spot. The GM will tell you how.
-The spell disturbs the fabric of reality as it is cast—take -1 ongoing to cast a spell until the next time you Prepare Spells.
-After it is cast, the spell is forgotten. You cannot cast the spell again until you prepare spells.

-Spell Defense
You may end any ongoing spell immediately and use the energy of its dissipation to deflect an oncoming attack. The spell ends and you subtract its level from the damage done to you.

-Ritual
When you draw on a place of power to create a magical effect, tell the GM what you’re trying to achieve. Ritual effects are always possible, but the GM will give you one to four of the following conditions:
-It’s going to take days/weeks/months.
-First you must ...
-You’ll need help from ...
-It will require a lot of money
-The best you can do is a lesser version, unreliable and limited
-You and your allies will risk danger from                       .
-You’ll have to disenchant .... to do it.

pdragon

Quote from: Sain on October 02, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
That's mostly right. Although, the carrying capacity is your strength bonus + what it says in your class.

Feel free to also explore character personality a bit in either Description or Background. Whichever you think is more suitable :-)

Edited to correct the load score.

Personally I'm not really all that good at summarizing a character's personality. I prefer to just let their personality play out and express itself through the rp if possible. I feel like the mixture of his alignment, likes/dislikes, and quick overview of his teachings is enough to give a general idea of his personality without writing out a bunch of stuff that he'll then have to be shackled too.

Request Thread

Sain

Quote from: pdragon on October 02, 2017, 03:52:16 PM
Edited to correct the load score.

Personally I'm not really all that good at summarizing a character's personality. I prefer to just let their personality play out and express itself through the rp if possible. I feel like the mixture of his alignment, likes/dislikes, and quick overview of his teachings is enough to give a general idea of his personality without writing out a bunch of stuff that he'll then have to be shackled too.

Fair enough.

There's been some questions about people wanting to play monster girls from the very start. Your characters likely won't be from the Gaia's Anus, but they can be descendants of mortals who were fucked by monsters that escaped from there. The monsters inside the Anus will still be "hostile" against your half characters though :P

wander

Interested! ^^

Could I play the Ranger, if noone has claimed it yet?

As for monstergirls/boys if people want to play one, I figure the Druid class is probably the best excuse for someone to play one, as they have stuff like animal ears/tails etc.

Sain

Quote from: wander on October 02, 2017, 04:03:31 PM
Interested! ^^

Could I play the Ranger, if noone has claimed it yet?

As for monstergirls/boys if people want to play one, I figure the Druid class is probably the best excuse for someone to play one, as they have stuff like animal ears/tails etc.

No need to worry about what anyone has claimed. I don't think Dungeon World needs a "balanced" party.

pdragon

Quote from: Sain on October 02, 2017, 04:06:21 PM
No need to worry about what anyone has claimed. I don't think Dungeon World needs a "balanced" party.
To be honest I've always kinda found balanced parties to be nonsensical in a way. Like it makes way more sense for like a squad of wizards or a band of warriors to be roaming around rather than a group made of spellcasters, warriors, paladins, rangers, thieves, etc. etc.

Request Thread

Kimera

Was thinking of using this avatar for an exotic druid

MiraMirror

I'm going with a Barbarian, using a bow! >=3

...A Bowbarian!

Edit:

Sain

Quote from: Kimera on October 02, 2017, 04:13:25 PM
Was thinking of using this avatar for an exotic druid

One of those monster descendants makes appearance. She looks great.

Quote from: MiraMirror on October 02, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
I'm going with a Barbarian, using a bow! >=3

...A Bowbarian!

Barbarians are good :-)!