Les's One Shots|The League| Looking for female writers.

Started by LeSane, June 25, 2016, 07:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

My intentions
This in so many words practically gave me an excuse write some simple smut with an equally simply plot that people can follow, but despite all that I do like to have some backstory and prefer playing with characters with a well thought out background. I appreciate it if my partners put some thought and unique details into their characters instead of just inserting themselves. I had the idea of doing this a few times, but found no real reason to jot this down until recently. This will be a series of one shots among players that are interested.

The Plot
There is a rumor going about a website that is shrouded in mystery and not openly know to the public. It's membership is given only to certain people. The website itself is home to 'The League'. The League itself is a competition, a very unique one. A competition between the most sensual young men and women. The competition is simple, the first person to make their partner climax wins the match and is rewarded with a prize usually cash, but it ranges from other various things. The winner is given the option to leave with their prize;but cannot partake in the fun ever again. If the person decides to continue they will be set up with another opponent in a few months the same goes for the loser. In the end of every year, the person with the most points is declared the Champion and is treated like a celebrity and given a vast prize. Each of the 'matches' must be streamed via webcam or at least recorded to be considered legal and the videos can be viewed in the website. This is the story of everyday men and women with above average sexual prowess and their days in The League. They can be anyone, Highschool students (18+), office workers, celebrities but they are generally young and attractive.

Rules of submission

• All sexual acts must be consensual to both parties. Things must be agreed upon before the match begins. Any violation to these rules count as a loss.
  • Any fetish is fair game as long as it is done with consent; Just like above.
  • A singular climax is needed to a finish, but it does not have to end.
  • Each member of the league must have at least one match a month though more can be arranged.
  • Minimum age is eighteen years old maximum being thirty.

What I want from my partner(s)
I want you to play a league player who my character plays against, if you had an chacter you like for a modern setting, especially in a modern setting, I'd be delighted to play against them. Please try to make some background for the character, who they are, what they does for a living or what they study, why he joined the league etc. One thing I found out most often in games of this nature is that a character made for pure smut is almost always some kind of sex god and can do anything without effort. I don't want that in the slightest. What I want is the competition to be somewhat even and every character to be unique in the way they have sex. Some might be skilled, some might be vigorous and others might just be down right attractive.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'