Single Idea - Satanic Beauty - F seeking M

Started by Harlequinade, July 31, 2013, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlequinade

Satanic Beauty
Human x Human
M x F
Extreme Solos (Just in case)
Includes: Romance, Drama, Intense Gore (Blood and Violence), Rape, Murder, Consensual (main plot), Possible Non-Consensual (sub plots), Bondage/Sadism, and potentially other discussed acts.

"The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite." - American Horror Story: Murder House, Episode: Piggy, Piggy

The Devil in this sense is metaphorical, but the quote captured my imagination. This is the story of the most beautiful man in the world, but he holds a dark secret. He likes to brutally rape, torture, and murder people in the most sadistic and painful ways ever known to mankind. He has even earned himself the honor of being one of the country's most feared and respected murderers of all time. There are books and tv movies about him, and he's only been doing it for 10 years, since he turned 18. (Age negotiable, but I'd like to keep it under 30) Most people think he's the Antichrist, maybe he is! One day, a woman finds herself attracted to him so much that she just has to has him, and she attempts to pursue a relationship with him. He denies her, but he soon realizes he doesn't want to deny her affections and that she intrigues him. However, he knows in his heart that the relationship would end with her in a coffin. For as long as he can, he keeps her at arms length at all times, then they begin a sexual relationship, which over time becomes more passionate and kinky. He struggles inwardly, trying to overcome all the demons that make him who he is.

Special Notes: I would like to explore some of his rapes/murders and would be incredibly happy to RP as his victims. I would like to make sure my partner is committed for a longterm arrangement, as this will require someone willing to put in a lot of work, as I am prepared to do in return for you.
What I Like
What I Want

Currently NOT available for new stories.
Unless of course you have already PM'ed me and we are working something out.

Harlequinade

What I Like
What I Want

Currently NOT available for new stories.
Unless of course you have already PM'ed me and we are working something out.