Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Mordred I thought you said I was the one who got you into cigars? Why would you say that and let me think you really liked me? I am so hurt. I will never love again. But I can't stay and know that you never had me in mind when you were smoking those Cubian's. Bye I will miss you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Branwen

Xandi, I'm sorry.  In the Words for Friends of Life, you're the tile I just have to swap for something else because I can't make you fit into my game.

Belle33

You never look me in the eyes - it makes me think you're hiding something.  We're done.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

You keep rubbing your lip. I'm sorry.. jeez I didn't mean to bite it so hard. I apologized a thousand times but I know you are holding a grudge. I never thought a lip would drive me away.. pull me in yes.. but never push me out.
Until you can properly forgive me.. I'm outta here.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Listen, we have to talk.  I should have told you this earlier, but ...well... I'm married...to Van Hesling.  He's coming after you tonight.  You should probably leave town darling.  Farewell.

olive

I don't like you always holding that Big Bird looking thing against your body. I want to see all of you sometimes, plus I have to wait until you fall asleep to wash it. You need to loosen up a bit...show some skin.....I'm going to the strip club and then to my mother's for the week to give you time to think about your actions. Goodbye!

leelan

Sweetie you're amazing in bed but you never wear any colors...I'm sorry but I need more color in my life on those breasts...it's over...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

TheLegionary

You did not come to the movies with me to watch the Black Swam! How could you let me there alone? You off!

leelan

Hey I told you if you kept stripping for other women it was over and you stripped in the MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE! Yeah bite me we're done!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Belle33

You won't share your pole!  Maybe I'd like to dance, too, sometimes.  We're done!

leelan

Now look I can tell you're taller than me and I'm not staying on these pointe shoes 24/7...yeah I can't handle that...we're done babes

TheLegionary

I have not seen you in Don Juan's last performance. I knew you were with that old boyfriend talking about your old memories. Couldn`t you have told me at least? I cannot trust you any longer! *walks away without saying anything else*

Belle33

Wait - are you saying you were dating a ballet dancer while dating me at the same time.  Unbelieveable!  I never want to speak to you again!

TheLegionary

Arent you Demi Moore? Where are my consumer rights? I need a lawyer! Go away!

Lilitu

I'm sorry, it's just hard to hold a man covered in bacon grease. I can't do this anymore!

Belle33

Lilitu- how dare you insult the man that I used to love.  You have no respect for my Exes.  We're through.

Branwen

After I giggled when you saw me naked, you told me humor is an almost physiological response to fear.  You quoted Vonnegut to me when I was most vulnerable!  I have to end this.

Lilitu

I was okay when you shot a hole through my shoulder but eating my beloved pet rat is going too far!

Belle33

Wow.  You are twisted.  I dig that about you, but I can see menace and we can no longer be lovers.  Adios!

Lilitu

*cough cough* You're very hawt but considering you gave me *cough* syphilis, I think it's best that we *cough cough HACK cough* don't see each other anymore.

Adammair

I simply can't see you anymore...no, I quite literally can't see you, much as I wish I could. Goodbye. Come back once you've found yourself... ;)

Belle33

Adam, how many times have I told you to stop wearing pants.  I want you naked all the time - is that so much to ask?  Forget it *sighs* goodbye!

Adammair

Belle, how many times have I asked you to stop teasing me so? I can't take it anymore. We're through!

Branwen

You spend more on hair products than I do, and they take up most of the space in the shower.  I'm moving out.

Mordred

Oh you and your Dark Arts.. holding onto those secrets sooo selfishly. I revealed my Shadow ways.. and yet..
I have to go. It was fun but.. sorry.
*See Pillory*