Doctor Who 50th Anniversary (Need 11+ players for Doctors+companions) (No sex)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, November 01, 2013, 02:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

YaoiRolePlay

I think we're doing John Simm. That way he recognizes the Doctors. Except Eleven, but we can just pretend he recognizes that one too somehow. Also, it might be a bit too difficult to do an OC. Let's just stick to what we've got.

If you'd like to play him, go for it. I'll PM you what's happening once I put up the first GM post.

Theta Sigma

Oh, he'd recognise him. Time Lords are psychic creatures, he'd be able to feel him. Though the Doctor (Eleven, in this case) would be entirely oblivious because he is a delightfully oblivious alien. ;o

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

kingmaster1

Kanrya

Are we just looking for Doctors or the companions as well? I could be Clara ^_^ or I could throw in an OC...

YaoiRolePlay

I suppose companions are fine. If you're going to do a companion keep up with your Doctor. Just pm the person playing Eleven and ask if that's ok.

If the people playing Doctors would like companions they can play them as well. If there isn't anyone to play the companion. If you don't want to, that's fine as well, your Doctor can be traveling alone.

Stick to established companions. Any companion from any Doctor Who medium is fine, whether it be book or comic or audio or tv show. Link to that companion's page on the Doctor Who wiki if you're going to use them.

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Kanrya

Kanrya