The Maiden Voyage of RMS Mystic (CLOSED for Recruiting)

Started by Zillah, March 03, 2013, 11:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwen

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 06, 2013, 09:15:49 PM
Yes we will be that awesome! :)

@Branwen - Wow! That is amazing!  Great work as always!  :)

Thanks, love.  :)  I'm looking forward to writing with you again.  You're so creative with your stories and put a lot of emotion into your characters.

Chreestafer

Modified it as asked hopefully all is ok :)

And @ Branwen im glad to be honored once more with your presence hopefully this rp goes well :)

Name: Clyde Bishop, Bishop as a nickname

Position: Trimmer (loads and unloads coal / transports coal to stoker)

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious, Leans towards females but has had thoughts

Personality: He is very shift of authority figures but otherwise he is easy going and self sustaining.  Has a slight interest in the unknown and wears a golden cross around his neck as a protection to the evils of the world.

Background: His birth is unknown as he was an orphan boy.  He grew up in the streets doing what he could to survive and make his life better.   He was a trouble maker at a young age starting fights, stealing things, always running into the law in bad ways.  Yet he was lucky in the aspect that he always had the church ran orphanage to run back to.

The sisters of the orphanage taught him subtle life lessons making him a deeper more spiritual person, which would later, as he grew up, make him a more rounded citizen and human being.  In the orphanage he gained many friends both male and female, and growing up he learned a lot of life lessons he couldn't have learned from the church sisters.  Here he experimented with some of the other orphan girls opening up his sexuality, he even at times would enjoy himself with some of the other boys as they watched the girls bathe.  Yet sometimes he wasn't looking at the girls.

All was OK until the orphanage fire.

When people died in the fire, the police needed a cause, a scapegoat, and he was it.  Since his troubled past as a youngster it would be easy to pin the fire on him as a accidental murder.  So to evade the police he ran and ran and ran,  2 months later he found himself working as a trimmer.  Loading coal onto his assigned ship in port and then carting it to the stokers for usage.  It was an laborious job but an honest one.  A job that would keep him out of the eyes of the law.  His plan was simple get paid, save up, cross the ocean to a new home and a new start.  This majestic ship would hopefully be his last job before he could start his new life.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

VonDoom

Wow, I go to sleep and there's a myriad of new posts! Plus, a brilliant chart. Thanks, Branwen!
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Haibane

Fantastic work on that char list Branwen! I love it! Thanks a million.

I would also like to say that there would not be non-white officers on a prestigious passenger liner in the 1920s. Below decks in the engineering crew, yes, maybe even a steward, but an officer above decks among the passengers, never. This was definitely a racist era.

British nobility never have numbers after their names, only the Americans do that! :D

Branwen

Quote from: VonDoom on March 07, 2013, 12:17:34 AM
Wow, I go to sleep and there's a myriad of new posts! Plus, a brilliant chart. Thanks, Branwen!
Thank you.  Again, please let me know, anyone, of any changes that should be made.  Even if you just want to swap pictures.

Quote from: Haibane on March 07, 2013, 03:19:28 AM
Fantastic work on that char list Branwen! I love it! Thanks a million.
Thank you, Haibane.  Chrystal said I should write with you if I ever get a chance.

kajirakate

Would be interested in joining in:

Winifred Alice Warburton
Orientation:  Bi inclined virgin
Born:  Southampton
Height:  5' 3
Weight:  90lbs
Statistics: 34b 26 34

Winifred join the company as soon as she could, her parents were trying to marry her off to the local butcher before she left home.
kk

Branwen

kajirakate

kk

Zillah

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 06, 2013, 09:58:06 PM
Modified it as asked hopefully all is ok :)

And @ Branwen im glad to be honored once more with your presence hopefully this rp goes well :)

Hi Chreestafer,

A trimmer doesn't actually "work in the shipyards" - he's assigned to a ship, such as the Mystic. Most of his time would be spent aboard ship - the only time he'd be working on the docks, to be honest, would be when more coal was being loaded on board. A lot of the job entails shifting around coal in the bins once it's on board to ensure the hull is properly balanced.

I'm also a little confused by what "very shift of authority figures" means - can you clarify this, please?

Finally, you have Bishop with a fairly religious background, but he's bi-curious ... that seems to mr something he'd be conflicted about. Can you expand on that a little? (Also, it's not necessary to give him a reason to belief in the supernatural for this RP - the supernatural is happening whether characters believe in it or not!)

If you can address these issues, we should be good to go for approval. Thanks!

Zillah

Quote from: kajirakate on March 07, 2013, 07:15:57 AM
Would be interested in joining in:

Winifred Alice Warburton
Orientation:  Bi inclined virgin
Born:  Southampton
Height:  5' 3
Weight:  90lbs
Statistics: 34b 26 34

Winifred join the company as soon as she could, her parents were trying to marry her off to the local butcher before she left home.

Hi kajirakate,

If you can, please use the full character template provided on the first post in your thread for your character submission. A picture would be needed for your character, as well as considerably more background and personality detail. I'm afraid I can't consider the character as it is right now.

Also ... 5' 3" and 90 lbs? That's, um, extremely thin, to put it mildly. (I happen to be 5' 3" ...)

Chreestafer

:) ill gladly edit as needed

The shift part was a typo ment to be shifty around authorities since he's slightly wanted by the police. 

His bi curiosity has only been thoughts he's never acted on, thoughts of what if

And when I wrote the shipyard part I was meaning he only got the coal onto the mystic from there, thats what I read on that wiki page.  :) but I can clarify better. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

kajirakate

Name:  Winifred Alice Warburton

Position: Crew Member - Chambermaid

Sexual Preferences: bi inclined virgin, submissive nature

Appearance:  Winifred is 5' 3" tall, slim, weighting approx 100lbs, she has short brown hair with green eyes.  She is strong for her size due to years of hard work.  She is always immaculatly dressed in her uniform of black dress, white cap, white apron, white cuffs, black stockings and black lace-up ankle boots.

Personality: Winnie knows her place and is differential to the Ships Officers and Passengers, although she does her best to stay out way of both groups, she has a like for a glass of stout when she is off duty.  She is real quite shy, and seems unaware that some people consider her to be pretty.

Background:  Winnie's role on the RMS Mystic is looking after the cabins of some of the First Class passengers, having worked her way up in her three years with the Line.  She 'ran away to sea', when her parents tried marrying her to the local butcher in the suburb of Southampton that she was brought up in.  She did not want to be tied down, so early in her life, feeling a need to explore the world and what it has to offer.  She is not sure exactly what she is looking for, but she knows that it isn't a tribe of children and being chained to the kitchen of a two up two down in Southampton.  Her brother Ernest and three of his friends also work for White Star Line but are not aboard the Mystic.  Winifred knows of, but doesn't actually know Shannon as they work different cabins, she is also aware of Holly but again doesn't actually know her, having seen her in the female quarters.

kk

Zillah

There's no picture, karijakate, and the formatting of your character is all messed up.

Can you please edit and correct this? Thank you.

Branwen

Quote from: kajirakate on March 07, 2013, 07:59:06 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance:  Winifred is 5' 3" tall, slim, weighting approx 100lbs, she has short brown hair with green eyes.  She is strong for her size due to years of hard work

Personality: Winnie knows her place and is differential to the Ships Officers and Passengers, although she does her best to stay out way of both groups, she has a like for a glass of stout when she is off duty.

Background:  Winnie's role on the RMS Mystic is looking after the cabins of some of the First Class passengers, having worked her way up in her three years with the Line.  She 'ran away to sea', when her parents tried marrying her to the local butcher in the suburb of Southampton that she was brought up in.  She did not want to be tied down, so early in her life, feeling a need to explore the world and what it has to offer.

If you need some help sorting out BB Code and such, PM me, kajirakate.  :)

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Zillah on March 07, 2013, 07:34:01 AM

Also ... 5' 3" and 90 lbs? That's, um, extremely thin, to put it mildly. (I happen to be 5' 3" ...)

I'm 5'3 too! -High 5-

-xSRx

Sasha

How about a married couple from me ......smiles . 

Name: Jack Alician Renaldi
Position: First Class Passenger
Sexual Preferences: Dominant with varying kinks leading to a darker persona

Appearance: Well put together is the man's normal look , not a hair out of place ...well dressed , refined and formally polite on all measures . How quickly that changes the politeness when behind closed doors .

Personality:  A bit  of a con man , making his way in the world from the loins of nothing . Self made man in his own right , swindling and taking care of his uncle's family business . The muscle for awhile went in silent and deadly taking out the opposition to his uncle moving onto the throne . Rather corruption runs through his blood and fuels his mind . His play toys are just that nothing to him in the long run and only around for amusement . Women are conquests and he seems to go through them quickly ...finding one as decadent as himself with a fiery passion and naughtiness to match his own is a struggle it seems . Still he holds out for that one to spark that wick . His new wife sometimes offered up that interesting challenge , maybe he didn't need to look much farther .

Background:

Jack born to a whore in midtown ...the only benefit she gave him was the man she had bed down with for some time was well placed in the crime syndicate . A big time wheeler and dealer with an ambitious Uncle that was cleaning up the streets . His father had managed to put them up in a little chateau but his mother couldn't keep her legs closed . Everytime she strayed the woman was caught ...and then the punishment would begin. Being forced to watch had turned the boys heart cold at an early age . Removed from the home and sent to boarding school in his late teens to be molded into a gentleman .  Which had seemed absurd at the time .

It worked to a degree and he excelled in many other outside activities ...the small group of colleagues he hung around managed to get themselves expelled before it was all over . Starting at the bottom , collections they called it . Bringing in the loan money the more collected the bigger the cut . Jack never had a customer refuse to pay twice as his tactics were a bit more ruthless . Even sometimes finishing the job anyways after payment had been given. Though as his Uncle's ambitions grew Jack seemed to be a way to seal a few loose ends up .  Bringing the two family heads to an agreement over a territorial dispute .

His job now ...keep an eye on Bella as she had managed to land herself in a heap of trouble and her Daddy was not impressed with her wicked little ways. A loose end needed tied up and to seal the deal Jack got a lovely wedding band on his finger for his trouble . A nice estate and a permanent whore to call his own.  It was their anniversary and this Voyage of the RMS Mystic was also the girls reward for completing her training . Bella was much better now ...so the social experiment would determine exactly how long she would bear the title of his last name. The more excited she seem to become as the days moved closer to the voyage the more the man wondered what the woman was planning . That mischievous glean had returned into her eyes and for once in a long time he felt alive again .

Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Giovanni Renaldi
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Bi-sexual ...

Appearance: Exceptional beauty ...refined , pampered ...having a grace and poise about her though that wild streak has been tamed down now since marriage to Jack. Pleasing him the center of her world which while still allowing fine clothes and jewels to adorn her body other of his gifts seem a bit more embarrassing if ever found out by the outside world . Her eyes usually always down cast and her posture no longer that of her brazen youth . The spirit seems a little broken .

Personality:  Deep inside she seems to have a wickedness that bubbles to the surface at unexpected times ...drawn to the beauty of a woman. The desires of that softer touch pulse through her thoughts and even if it is sinful the woman seeks out that attention as often as timing permits . She has learned to be the good little whore her demanding husband wants ...playing his games , perfecting them and his perverted ways . Not that they don't excite her but she longs for the freedom to do just as she pleases . So the outer side shows a content woman sitting beside her man as it has been programed into her mind all these years. The inner self though seeks out a female companion as delicate and deceivingly naughty as she is . It is as if her inner happiness depends on such things .

Background:

Isabella grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth ...as her own mother seemed more into clothes , jewels and the finer things in life . Tea parties ...extravagant vacations , oh she had seen the world through her childhood . Having a nanny and various teachers ...finally a finishing boarding school . That was where the trouble started being caught by the head mistress in the arms of passion with her room mate . Then the embarrassment of the rage her father seemed to express . She became a prisoner in her own home ...with her mother gone now , no protection was forthcoming .

She rebelled yet again ...slipping out to an underground drinking hole . Having a bit too much to drink , she took the stage and showed off her body doing a strip dance for all to see. Unfortunately ...it seemed her own father had a front row seat in the balcony area . Though he had come in late ...not late enough to not realize just who the tart was . His rage fumed through the roof that night and the beating had been immense having taken several weeks for the bruises to leave her flesh .

Then she was forced into marriage ...to one of her father's partners not even that though just a younger right hand man type thing. Jack had been charming , getting down on one knee and the ring magnificent . Though she had no choice in the matter , marry or be taken out of the will completely. The courtship was quick ...the wedding over before one could blink an eye . It was on the honeymoon that little island paradise where she found out that clothing would be earned and she was degraded to being just a mere pet . Oh she wore the collar , fought him several times over ...enduring punishment after punishment . Some of which gave her more enjoyment that the woman wished to admit to . It had been two years now ....and this voyage the first time she was granted a taste of freedom.

Getting on the ship the woman had a secret desire and prayed she might find another woman to share herself with again . The last maid that had been so willing had been found out by Jack . It had been exploited for some time and then the maid had been let go . Part of her still hated him for it . She had seen that look in his eye though , he had enjoyed the threesome and he would again . That was the key feeding his little hidden kinks ..Bella was sure of it . A proper woman though not some dark skinned maid was what he wanted maybe .

Chrystal

Quote from: Secretwriter on March 06, 2013, 03:00:20 PM
I made her bisexual and unmarried for you and Zillah. And there might be a few people that I get to know better during the game. So I actually wasn't mean, I was being generous ;)  The possessive part will be fun between Nim and I xD

*giggles* Aww, thanks babe. Three way gurlzex on the cards, hmm?

Interesting that her D/S orientation is close to being the opposite of mine!

@ Branwen. That is good work. I know everyone else has said it, but it is. Z, you need to copy the code into the first post on the character thread! Obviously it will need updating, but that's what being a GM is all about! lol!

Quote from: Question Mark on March 06, 2013, 05:56:14 PM
Wow, Walter's the only steerage passenger?

I FEEL SPEHZUL!

I might just make a steerage class passenger myself actually....

Interesting random fact. The term steerage comes from the fact that on smaller ocean going ships, the control cables for the rudder ran on the same level of the ship. In later vessels, with no cables but with electric steering gear, the steerage cabins again would be on the same level, and the steering gear is noisy, whether mechanical, electrical, or steam powered.

Quote from: Secretwriter on March 06, 2013, 06:01:11 PM
That totally does rock, Branwen.

I just noticed a Shannon Elizabeth McPhee. I'm having nerdgasms due to movie references and actress names. For some reason, I now picture Nanny McPhee holding a warm apple pie...

I can see that particular maid staggering from cabin to cabin desperately wiping her face on her apron, and trying not to bend over!

Quote from: Amor on March 06, 2013, 06:03:14 PM
Amazing work Branwen!

At the risk of seeming incredibly nitpicky... my character's surname is fforbes-Hamilton (two small case /f/s). It's one of those English eccentricities - anybody interested can learn more about them here.  ;D

To The manor Born, eh?

Obviously one of Audrey's ancestors!

@ kajirakate. Hi hon, and welcome to E. There's plenty of folks willing to help with sorting out your BBcode. You lost a [/b] tag somewhere?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Zillah

Quote from: Chrystal on March 07, 2013, 01:54:54 PM
Z, you need to copy the code into the first post on the character thread! Obviously it will need updating, but that's what being a GM is all about! lol!

Unofficially, something like that may have been posted like this on E, and is under development ... ::)

Official-ish updates and announcements coming soon. :)

Zillah

Quote from: Sasha on March 07, 2013, 10:07:02 AM
How about a married couple from me ......smiles . 

Name: Jack Alician Renaldi
Sexual Preferences: Dominant with varying kinks leading to a darker persona

Appearance: Well put together is the man's normal look , not a hair out of place ...well dressed , refined and formally polite on all measures . How quickly that changes the politeness when behind closed doors .

Personality:  A bit  of a con man , making his way in the world from the loins of nothing . Self made man in his own right , swindling and taking care of his uncle's family business . The muscle for awhile went in silent and deadly taking out the opposition to his uncle moving onto the throne . Rather corruption runs through his blood and fuels his mind . His play toys are just that nothing to him in the long run and only around for amusement . Women are conquests and he seems to go through them quickly ...finding one as decadent as himself with a fiery passion and naughtiness to match his own is a struggle it seems . Still he holds out for that one to spark that wick . His new wife sometimes offered up that interesting challenge , maybe he didn't need to look much farther .

Background:

Jack born to a whore in midtown ...the only benefit she gave him was the man she had bed down with for some time was well placed in the crime syndicate . A big time wheeler and dealer with an ambitious Uncle that was cleaning up the streets . His father had managed to put them up in a little chateau but his mother couldn't keep her legs closed . Everytime she strayed the woman was caught ...and then the punishment would begin. Being forced to watch had turned the boys heart cold at an early age . Removed from the home and sent to boarding school in his late teens to be molded into a gentleman .  Which had seemed absurd at the time .

It worked to a degree and he excelled in many other outside activities ...the small group of colleagues he hung around managed to get themselves expelled before it was all over . Starting at the bottom , collections they called it . Bringing in the loan money the more collected the bigger the cut . Jack never had a customer refuse to pay twice as his tactics were a bit more ruthless . Even sometimes finishing the job anyways after payment had been given. Though as his Uncle's ambitions grew Jack seemed to be a way to seal a few loose ends up .  Bringing the two family heads to an agreement over a territorial dispute .

His job now ...keep an eye on Bella as she had managed to land herself in a heap of trouble and her Daddy was not impressed with her wicked little ways. A loose end needed tied up and to seal the deal Jack got a lovely wedding band on his finger for his trouble . A nice estate and a permanent whore to call his own.  It was their anniversary and this Voyage of the RMS Mystic was also the girls reward for completing her training . Bella was much better now ...so the social experiment would determine exactly how long she would bear the title of his last name. The more excited she seem to become as the days moved closer to the voyage the more the man wondered what the woman was planning . That mischievous glean had returned into her eyes and for once in a long time he felt alive again .

Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Giovanni Renaldi
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, Bi-sexual ...

Appearance: Exceptional beauty ...refined , pampered ...having a grace and poise about her though that wild streak has been tamed down now since marriage to Jack. Pleasing him the center of her world which while still allowing fine clothes and jewels to adorn her body other of his gifts seem a bit more embarrassing if ever found out by the outside world . Her eyes usually always down cast and her posture no longer that of her brazen youth . The spirit seems a little broken .

Personality:  Deep inside she seems to have a wickedness that bubbles to the surface at unexpected times ...drawn to the beauty of a woman. The desires of that softer touch pulse through her thoughts and even if it is sinful the woman seeks out that attention as often as timing permits . She has learned to be the good little whore her demanding husband wants ...playing his games , perfecting them and his perverted ways . Not that they don't excite her but she longs for the freedom to do just as she pleases . So the outer side shows a content woman sitting beside her man as it has been programed into her mind all these years. The inner self though seeks out a female companion as delicate and deceivingly naughty as she is . It is as if her inner happiness depends on such things .

Background:

Isabella grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth ...as her own mother seemed more into clothes , jewels and the finer things in life . Tea parties ...extravagant vacations , oh she had seen the world through her childhood . Having a nanny and various teachers ...finally a finishing boarding school . That was where the trouble started being caught by the head mistress in the arms of passion with her room mate . Then the embarrassment of the rage her father seemed to express . She became a prisoner in her own home ...with her mother gone now , no protection was forthcoming .

She rebelled yet again ...slipping out to an underground drinking hole . Having a bit too much to drink , she took the stage and showed off her body doing a strip dance for all to see. Unfortunately ...it seemed her own father had a front row seat in the balcony area . Though he had come in late ...not late enough to not realize just who the tart was . His rage fumed through the roof that night and the beating had been immense having taken several weeks for the bruises to leave her flesh .

Then she was forced into marriage ...to one of her father's partners not even that though just a younger right hand man type thing. Jack had been charming , getting down on one knee and the ring magnificent . Though she had no choice in the matter , marry or be taken out of the will completely. The courtship was quick ...the wedding over before one could blink an eye . It was on the honeymoon that little island paradise where she found out that clothing would be earned and she was degraded to being just a mere pet . Oh she wore the collar , fought him several times over ...enduring punishment after punishment . Some of which gave her more enjoyment that the woman wished to admit to . It had been two years now ....and this voyage the first time she was granted a taste of freedom.

Getting on the ship the woman had a secret desire and prayed she might find another woman to share herself with again . The last maid that had been so willing had been found out by Jack . It had been exploited for some time and then the maid had been let go . Part of her still hated him for it . She had seen that look in his eye though , he had enjoyed the threesome and he would again . That was the key feeding his little hidden kinks ..Bella was sure of it . A proper woman though not some dark skinned maid was what he wanted maybe .

Looks good, Sasha! Just one quick question, though - it's not stated anywhere in your character sheets (though it's certainly implied) - but are your characters from New York City? They appear to be part of organized crime in the olive oil importing business ... or, put another way, part of my family tree. ::) 

No problem if that's the case - the voyage of the Mystic is starting in Southampton, though, which is in the United Kingdom. If your characters are indeed from New York (or American) could you just provide a quick reason why they're there? The voyage on the Mystic would just be a return home for them.

Otherwise ... approved and approved. Very glad that you're a part of this!

Zillah

Quote from: kajirakate on March 07, 2013, 07:59:06 AM

Appearance:  Winifred is 5' 3" tall, slim, weighting approx 100lbs, she has short brown hair with green eyes.  She is strong for her size due to years of hard work.  She is always immaculatly dressed in her uniform of black dress, white cap, white apron, white cuffs, black stockings and black lace-up ankle boots.

Personality: Winnie knows her place and is differential to the Ships Officers and Passengers, although she does her best to stay out way of both groups, she has a like for a glass of stout when she is off duty.  She is real quite shy, and seems unaware that some people consider her to be pretty.

Background:  Winnie's role on the RMS Mystic is looking after the cabins of some of the First Class passengers, having worked her way up in her three years with the Line.  She 'ran away to sea', when her parents tried marrying her to the local butcher in the suburb of Southampton that she was brought up in.  She did not want to be tied down, so early in her life, feeling a need to explore the world and what it has to offer.  She is not sure exactly what she is looking for, but she knows that it isn't a tribe of children and being chained to the kitchen of a two up two down in Southampton.  Her brother Ernest and three of his friends also work for White Star Line but are not aboard the Mystic.  Winifred knows of, but doesn't actually know Shannon as they work different cabins, she is also aware of Holly but again doesn't actually know her, having seen her in the female quarters.

Hi kajirakate,

If you're making edits to an existing post, please note that either on these boards or PM me directly to tell me that, please - I'm usually not reading back through old posts scanning for changes!

If you still need assistance with coding (your post is all in bold, which made it difficult to read), Branwen and Chrystal have offered their assistance, and I'm offering mine as well. :) All of us are glad to help.

As for your character, it's approved. One minor tweak (which applies as well to Branwen's character Shannon) - they're technically stewards, not maids. First class passengers often brought their own maids. Steward characters would be less about cleaning individual cabins or suites (though they would do that) and more about keeping general public areas clean.

I also wouldn't mind if you made your character a little bit older, kajirakate - White Star employed very few female stewards, and those they did employ tended to be what could charitably be called "matronly". Assaults from male crew members on younger female stewards unfortunately was commonplace, and the charming solution utilized by White Star was to get less attractive females. :P Neither you nor Branwen need to change your character images or concepts; I would personally prefer, though, that Winifred not have started as a steward at the age of fourteen.

Chrystal

Name: Patty O'Roarke
Position: Steerage Passenger
Sexual Preferences: submissive lesbian virgin.
Appearance: Patty, or Pat as she prefers to be called, is 5'4", skinny, with curly ginger hair, green eyes and freckles that extend most of the way down her chest. She is flat chested and has no difficulty whatever passing herself off as a boy.
Personality: Pat is a little bit shy around strangers, but once you get to know her she has the Irish gift of the blarney. She can talk herself out of trouble as fast as she can talk herself into it. She is disguised as a young man because she feels she will be safer that way. However she takes no truck from anyone and carries a pocket knife to protect herself.
Background: Pat was born in Belfast to Molly and Donovan O'Roarke. Donovan went to France in 1914 and was never seen again. Molly died in the great flu epidemic of 1918-20, leaving Pat to fend for herself. She did so by stealing. Picking pockets, filching from market stalls and the like. In 1924 she came to the attention of the IRA, who wanted to recruit her, but being a good protestant, she refused and fled to Liverpool. Over the next four years she slowly worked her way south, still pursuing a life of petty crime, always disguised as a boy.

On reaching Southampton, she blagged her way aboard the RMS Mystic and settled into a corner of one of the larger steerage cabins. Her greatest fear is being discovered to be a girl. She would kill any man who found out her secret, and has, in fact, done so in the past.

How's that, Zillah? Anything you want me to change?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kajirakate

Position: Crew Member - Steward

Background:  Winnie's role on the RMS Mystic is looking after some of the public areas for the First Class passengers, having worked her way up in her three years with the Line.  She 'ran away to sea', when her parents tried marrying her to the local butcher in the suburb of Southampton that she was brought up in.  She did not want to be tied down, feeling a need to explore the world and what it has to offer.  She is not sure exactly what she is looking for, but she knows that it isn't a tribe of children and being chained to the kitchen of a two up two down in Southampton.  Her brother Ernest and three of his friends also work for White Star Line but are not aboard the Mystic.  Winifred knows of, but doesn't actually know Shannon as they work different areas, she is also aware of Holly but again doesn't actually know her, having seen her in the female quarters.
kk

Question Mark

Quote from: Chrystal on March 07, 2013, 02:49:58 PM
Name: Patty O'Roarke
Position: Steerage Passenger
Sexual Preferences: submissive lesbian virgin.
Appearance: Patty, or Pat as she prefers to be called, is 5'4", skinny, with curly ginger hair, green eyes and freckles that extend most of the way down her chest. She is flat chested and has no difficulty whatever passing herself off as a boy.
Personality: Pat is a little bit shy around strangers, but once you get to know her she has the Irish gift of the blarney. She can talk herself out of trouble as fast as she can talk herself into it. She is disguised as a young man because she feels she will be safer that way. However she takes no truck from anyone and carries a pocket knife to protect herself.
Background: Pat was born in Belfast to Molly and Donovan O'Roarke. Donovan went to France in 1914 and was never seen again. Molly died in the great flu epidemic of 1918-20, leaving Pat to fend for herself. She did so by stealing. Picking pockets, filching from market stalls and the like. In 1924 she came to the attention of the IRA, who wanted to recruit her, but being a good protestant, she refused and fled to Liverpool. Over the next four years she slowly worked her way south, still pursuing a life of petty crime, always disguised as a boy.

On reaching Southampton, she blagged her way aboard the RMS Mystic and settled into a corner of one of the larger steerage cabins. Her greatest fear is being discovered to be a girl. She would kill any man who found out her secret, and has, in fact, done so in the past.

How's that, Zillah? Anything you want me to change?

I like this character, a lot.  Bonus points for steerage!  And blarney! 

Chrystal

*grins* thanks. Sadly, she's not available for guys. Sorry...

Question Mark

I know she's not :p  But at least my character has someone to interact with now!  The fact that she's a thief and he's an ex-Inspector makes it ripe for interesting plot developments as well.