Inkidu's Resident Evil 5 Review

Started by Inkidu, March 29, 2009, 10:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marluxia

I have to say Resident Ebil (Yes spelt that way on purpose) Has always been one of my favorite video game Franchise, the other being Megaman (From the same company) However something that slightly upsets me, I've heard through the grapevine that They are making a Resident Evil 6 (Mind you this isn't the part that upsets me.) The part that upsets me is that they are pulling a Megaman X with it. By restarting the whole series and making a new one. Though, The facts arn't 100% Clear but the people I heard it from are reliable. So thoughts?
On's Off's and Others

The life of the wife is ended by the knife :(!

Doomsday

Quote from: Marluxia on April 25, 2009, 03:34:14 AM
I have to say Resident Ebil (Yes spelt that way on purpose) Has always been one of my favorite video game Franchise, the other being Megaman (From the same company) However something that slightly upsets me, I've heard through the grapevine that They are making a Resident Evil 6 (Mind you this isn't the part that upsets me.) The part that upsets me is that they are pulling a Megaman X with it. By restarting the whole series and making a new one. Though, The facts arn't 100% Clear but the people I heard it from are reliable. So thoughts?

After doing a little research just now, it doesn't seem there's anything set in stone, but they'll probably re-do the entire system, rather than the characters. There's speculation it'll go back to a more slow-paced zombie survival horror game (compared to a more fast paced 3rd person shooter that it is now).

Marluxia

On's Off's and Others

The life of the wife is ended by the knife :(!

Inkidu

As long as the camera isn't shit I don't care what they do. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

I'd play RE4 on Wii over this any day.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabby on April 25, 2009, 09:00:38 AM
I'd play RE4 on Wii over this any day.
Whatever, personally I think I've played enough of four. I know every secret in that game, and I want something new. Plus someone stole my Wii. I do like 5 better though.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.