Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Go for it, just know I won't be sitting next to you. Would you like me if I accidentally mistook you for someone else and ended up hugging you as a result of that?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

An accidental hug? I'd probably like it, even if it might scare me a bit.

Would you like me if I gave you an accidental kiss that was meant for someone else..?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Interesting idea. I think it would make me feel so bad that I'd leave.

Passing that one on.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Rel Mayer

Yes, but one day you will be purposely giving those kisses to me!

Would you like me if I told you to drop everything you were doing to drag you to eat sushi with me?

Despairs

Yes, as long as we split the bill. Would you like me if I named a star after you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

A star? Yes, but I would probably be sad because I would lose the star all the time amongst all the others. If not because of light pollution as well!

Would you like me if I decided to name a car after you?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Strangely not; not particularly. One of my remaining goals in life is to not have my name in any books - it would be more likely to be in infamy than for any other reason. I would rather be remembered as a positive moment in someone's memories, if only for a little while.

Would you like me if I suggested a late night walk to the quays to watch the regatta tall ships?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

I did admittedly have to google what regatta meant... but with your lovely knowledge and that apparently being one of my favorite types of ships that I did not know the name of, yes. Most certainly. <3 Feel free to whisper factoids to me whilst we walk as well. <3

Would you like me if I was not very knowledgable about the world outside my walls?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, it gives me a chance to teach you everything I know. Would you like me if I gave you superpowers?

Rel Mayer

Depends on the type of superpower!

Would you like me if I gave you a packet of fruit snacks to eat?

Lapine

Indeed!

Would you like me if I shared my bowl of sweet cherries with you?

Captain Maltese

Cherries are delicious, so yes. They aren't all sweet?

Would you like me if my barbecuing had a 50% chance for charred food?

Mnemosyne

Charred does not sound bad, so long as it is not completely burnt to the point it is hard as rock and dry as hell?

Would you like me if I chugged water to try to help me get down whatever food you made?
Mistreated

whimsy

I'd feel awful that I made such terrible food but I'd love you all the more for finishing it

Would you like me if, when you were talking, I was reminded of something else and got so excited that I cut you off to tell you about it?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Lapine

Certainly!  I do that myself sometimes.

Would you like me if I squirted you with the hose on a hot,hot day?

whimsy

YES DRENCH ME PLEASE AND DON'T STOP UNTIL I'M SHIVERING (I hate the heat and don't actually sweat; body takes forever to cool down and it's awful)

Would you like me if we were play fighting in the bathroom just before I was going to have a bath and I pushed you and you tripped and fell right into the bathtub? Right into the water? With all your clothes on?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Eikichi

Only if you joined me. Otherwise I'd be cross.

Would you like me if I had you sit against me, or in my lap, while I was doing other things?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Lapine

Why yes, cuddling is marvelous.

Would you like me if I occasionally ran my fingers through your hair or trailed them down your neck?

dblkrose

Squirt away, let me take my clothes off first!

Would you like me if I ran in your backyard naked?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Lapine

Very much.  Might irk the neighbors though and that'd be bonus points!

Would you like me if I frolicked with you?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I showed you what the underworld really looks like?

Trigon

As a matter of fact, I would!

Would you like me if I was a bit...mad?

Despairs

Yes, a little madness livens things up. Would you like me, if I taught you how to hot wire cars?

SmuttyReader

Hell yeah!

Would you like me if I spend an obsessive amount of time on the internet.

Despairs

No. Forget the internet, take care of your family, kids, husband, etc. Live and enjoy all that life has to offer you. Would you like me if I was a chef?