News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Quote from: Tersius on March 11, 2013, 05:05:25 PM
Anyone know a good program to add color to a B/W pic? I'd like to do something green for St. Patty's day...

Whoa whoa whoa... Who said you could change that avi!?! ;)

352!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Josietta on March 11, 2013, 05:00:08 PM
*catches the kisses and blows one back to the darling*  Thank you! I thought she was sweet and perfect for my moods of late. :)

I love the green in yours.. for St Patty's day then, yeah?

Thank you! *big smile before re-adjusting her strap after Fals keeps playing with it* Yes, I am a fan of festive avatars so I went on a hunt for something I liked in green. Surprisingly difficult, but I am happy with this one :)

Tersius

Quote from: Peccavi on March 11, 2013, 05:09:37 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... Who said you could change that avi!?! ;)

*Backs away slowly, hands held high* Wait a minute.... I was just going to add a little color...

Guys, help!

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

*fixes Bre's strap again*

*Grabs Peccavi and kisses her on the lips*

355!!

Tersius

Peccavi

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 11, 2013, 05:10:01 PM
*Glare*

Heya Nemesis. ;)

Quote from: Tersius on March 11, 2013, 05:12:33 PM
*Backs away slowly, hands held high* Wait a minute.... I was just going to add a little color...
Guys, help!

Add a little color to this one? Acceptable! Your request has been approved.

*Laughs and cups Fal's face in her hands, returning his kiss*

No distractions. That's the other thread!

355!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CupidCatt

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Tersius

Quote from: Peccavi on March 11, 2013, 05:15:41 PM

Add a little color to this one? Acceptable! Your request has been approved.

Thank you dear! *Whew*

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Peccavi