Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

These jeans really shrank! Now, they are perfect! Ha!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Smartass! ;)  Here's a little turpentine...where would you like me to start?  :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Rolo

The pleasure and win are all mine!!  Opps wrong thread!!  lol

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Rolo

Much better enjoyed in the company of a sexy wit!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Xandria

You're a charmer!  Here...have some more wine! ;)

Anesa

Would you happen to have some wine for a very thirsty cowgirl? ;)

Tambit

Have you been riding too hard, or not hard enough?

Anesa

...this cowgirl has two speeds.....hard and harder!  ;)

Rolo

Would you like me to get you some ice for that swelling?

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

..... I've tried that, but darn the luck, it only made them bigger and harder.. :(

Rolo

Hmm perhaps a more warming therapy is in order.  One that involves moisture and suckling.

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Tambit

Anesa

Mordred

.. you know... a little bite won't even hurt.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

...but I actually like a little pain with my pleasure.. ;)

Mordred

.. I lied.. well come on.. a creature of the night.. it's expected, yes? It will hurt.. for a moment or two.. but then.. then every little cell sighs and erupts with exquisite mixture of pain and mind numbing pleasure...
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Tambit

I would love to corrupt a certain cowgirl all night....

Anesa

Mordred

*whispers in a growly voice.. more a sound that penetrates the skin, sending it's tingling presence deep inside.. yes a corrupting shadow that cools and warms in it's path*... tempting creatures like yourself are why creatures like me exist...

(typed it too slow but then the cycle returned.. so there you go! :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

...your sexy, seductive posts are well worth the wait, darlin'!  ;)

Mordred

.. just a few sounds.. a lick (not really a whisper but come on.. the ear.. mmm, the ear, the skin.. ).. yeah just a few sounds.. and a nibble of the lobe
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Moans and whimpers..... (okay, okay!  That's not exactly a whisper either, but if you're gonna lick and nibble my ear, what more can you expect?  LOL!)

LovelyWinterStorm

The Wild Wild West isn't ready for all your sexiness