Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Thread comes in many colors.  Bare naked bodies don't need threads, their skin along is ample enough, and also come in many colors.  Fangs come in many sizes their is the fangs of the kitty cat sharp and ruthless against its prey, and the canine fang is lethal enough. Then you have a sharp fang of the vampire, with the tip so sharp, they penetrate deep leaving their owners gasping for more.

Posture, Twisted, Wreck

Mordred

Doing a painless bite is down to posture as much as any other factor. While being a tall creature is helpful, it's equally assisting to have as few twisted parts as possible, at that exact moment of Fangular Penetration. And while a sigh or a sudden grasp of hair or skin is always seriously an enhancement to that delicious impact, any sudden jerk of the neck can spiral the situation into an awful wreck.. or I should say, could.. under a less experienced set of fangs.

Dark, The, Halls
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Every sound I make, every breath I take seems amplified in the dark, its silence weighs on me heavily as I wait for you. The brush of your hand against my face is gentle, it lingers a moment before you take my hand in yours. I do not question anything but allow you to guide me through halls that feel like a labyrinth about me; I cannot see before me but simply trust in you.

shiver,  light,   drop

Mordred

As the ancient creature with fangs lowered his lips towards the young beauty's porcelain neck, he felt the ripple of a shiver in the lightest, most delicious waves.. from her hypnotic pulse. The light inside this one, he knew with a lecherous greed, would be exquisite as it soaked into his lips and coated his tongue. Looking deep into her glowing eyes, he whispered with a reassuring softness, "Take my hand.. and you will fall.. but I won't let you drop."

Fall, From, Grace
*See Pillory*

Kendra

She held his hand as if it were life itself, a strange concept considering who he was and yet she knew she was save, she would fall but not drop, as he had said. What he drank from her was the essence of her life, the glory of her perfect soul and yet she could not stop him. Wings spread and enveloped them both, cocooned them with a grace and beauty that differed greatly from the fanged creature taking from her. "Fall with me" she whispered.

Brilliance,   oblivion,     exact

Mordred

Into his mind of utter darkness her words made their way, a tiny spark that seemed to grow into something that pulsated with a wild, humming brilliance. Taking her hand to his lips, the sweet lullaby of that inner beat dissolved any thoughts of oblivion as he felt the warmth of her surrounding wings. Grinning as his lips touched hers, he whispered softly, "I don't know the exact implications of such a bond.. but yes, together we shall fall."

Sleigh, Bells, Ring
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Hand in hand, they drop as he told her they would on to a sleigh and on down the slope of crisp white snow. The distant bells of vigil mass can be heard in the otherwise stillness of the night and she holds fast to him as they dash downward. Her laughter has a melodic ring to it as it silences the church bells and as the end approaches she glances at him briefly to thank him for such exhilaration.

soft,   silver,   evergreen

Mordred

Ohhhh, I have a weakness for the soft part of the nape, just below the silky bit of the hairline. I'd even risk my eternal time upon this hurtling rock, by drinking a tiny drop of melted silver, to make sure one of my last bites was from this area of succulence. My last bite, however.. is a secret that not even the mighty evergreen could wrestle from my warped and slightly mad mind.

Quad, Shot, Mocha
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Stepping out onto the quad at the beginning of a snowstorm was my first mistake, and I groaned as I watched my books and papers tumble from my arms and get scattered by the grasping fingers of the icy winter wind.  Across the street, a darkly colored young man shot me a sympathetic glance that soon transformed into a wolfish grin.  I shrugged, walked away from the books and papers, and invited him to the coffee shop for a steaming mug of hot mocha and some stimulating... conversation.

three, headed, beast
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

".. Three.. Two.. One.. Ready or not, here I come!", the kid yelled out as he then ran out into the dark graveyard to find his hiding friends. Headed behind a creepy mausoleum, he stopped dead in his tracks as a ghostlike lady all dressed in black, shimmering with a greenish glow, smiled at him.. beckoning him closer. And closer he slowly inched, until the beautiful woman shifted into a salivating beast that in one quick gulp, snatched the boy up and swallowed him whole.

Pick, Your, Poison
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

To pick a neck from so many lovely specimens on display in this gathering of Christmas carolers might be both a worthy challenge and a vampire's perfect holiday dream.  His eyes tick over the bright colored scarves, and the fur trimmed collars one by one, and whether you know it or not, they linger on your throat a moment longer than any other.  Your exuberant pulse whispers to him, and he imagines it thickly dark and crimson like the finest sweet treacle known to children, and perhaps it is... or perhaps the fact that you are not human either means your particular strain of blood is his poison; do you think he'll mind?

Belgian, raspberry, beer
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

Belgian waffles are a wonderful breakfast treat!  With raspberry sauce they are even better!  But I wouldn't recommend washing them down with a beer.

Mountain, Cherry, Soda
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

VuurMeester

I wonder what Mountain Dew tastes like. Does it come in cherry taste? I often drink a fruit flavoured soda when I'm thirsty.

Diet, Goat, Anime
O&O

Mordred

I once went on a strict diet of only type o negative blood, I think as a result of a bet. This will sound crazy but my dreams then got really weird.. and always involved this bizarre talking goat named Pandora. Yet what really freaked me out was centuries later seeing that very same evil creature in an anime, and she had the same damn name.

Three, Blind, Mice
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

There are three things I require before a dance can begin.  First, there must be music that so moves me that I cannot sit still, lyrics and melody that would make a blind man praise the gods that he can hear; second, there must be that slight quickening of the pulse derived from chemistry - a subject I never understood in school.  The third thing is a secret, and I suppose if you really want to know, you're going to have to convince me, and don't bother asking the mice -- I've not danced with a mouse since I was a pre-schooler.

truth, or, consequences

Mordred

Into the dark, shimmering pool, the dabbler stared unblinking for hours, waiting for that pure moment when the truth would finally reveal itself. Am I mad, he thought to himself.. as the pain of stifled yawns and the burning of his drying eyes started wearing upon his twisted soul.. or will, he wondered, this trial bestow upon him the depths of the underworld magic, as he had always dreamed? As if plucking those wispy threads from his deviant little mind, the consequences if his desires finally woke.. sending small ripples through the black liquid.. whispering to him, "come to me", in a slow, hissing voice.

Word, From, Sponsors
*See Pillory*

Sybl

One loud bang and the Word was formed.    From the pits of snakes calling themselves and telling us to cooperate America.   Sponsors from every where poured in, looking to and fro, confusion was everywhere, while they looked and searched for the tidy bowl man.

Blank, Stares, Toxic

Mordred

Ripping the blank page from the dark little book of wonders, the young aspiring creature of wicked intentions started to chant the ancient words he knew by heart. Yeah, he thought as those near kept their stares leveled on his lips as if he had completely lost his mind, with contempt in his sneering lips. Wait till my hands hold powers so toxic, this entire land quivers with fear as all beg for my kind mercy!

Know, Your, Limits
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Know the basics before trying to install a new printer.  Your not as smart as you think until you try to put it all together.  Limits are what techs put on people who wish they knew what the heck they are doing. Damn technology, what ever happened to plug in and print anyways?

Confused, Frustrated, Kick

LadySouvaire

No one expected Horace would kick the bucket so soon.  He'd always been in the best of health and the sudden death left the family more confused than anything else, though Horace's wife didn't quite share their sentiments.  How frustrated she would be when she realized that her dearest husband hadn't left her a dime.

Zebra, Corrupted, Craving
8D

Anesa

Imagine the shocked look on his wife’s face when he brought home the zebra for their 10th wedding anniversary!   He knew his wife was kinky and a bit corrupted by his own deviant desires and lust.  Watching her ride the exotic animal while completely nude was a craving he just HAD to satisfy!

(What?  Did you think I was going to have the zebra ride HER?  Naughty naughty!)  ;P

Loud, Louder, Loudest

Mordred

Ever clear your throat, rear back, and yell as loud as you possibly can? I mean seriously.. pulling out all the stops.. reaching back to that little dial right behind the earlobe.. and belting out a sound louder than anything you have ever released into the air? Well.. here in my hand.. I have an upgrade to that internal sound system.. just plug these two little probes into each temple, wait for the blue light to glow with full intensity.. and when you let those lungs unleash, it'll be the loudest damn sound you can possibly imagine!

Liquid, Crystal, Display
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I woke to a glittering, colorless world after listening to a liquid night of winter rain outside my window as I slept.  An entire crystal kingdom just outside my front door was too tempting not to explore.  Bundling up in enough red knit to decorate the Christmas window display at Macy's, I stepped out onto the ice...and promptly slid down the sidewalk on my backside! 

blackbird, only, waiting

Anesa

With jet-black plumage and a yellow pointy beak, the blackbird glided effortlessly onto the grassy knoll just outside her window.  She watched as he pecked and scratched at the earth’s surface hoping to find only a worm or two for his morning meal.  With another quick scratch, he was finally able to see the prize that had been waiting for him all along:  A long, thick, fat slimy, dirty....worm.

Little, Boy, Blue

Mordred

Staring into the eyes of the fanged temptress, the future vampire hoped her bite would only hurt a little, for he was quite a baby when it came to pain. Truth be told, since he was a young boy he never believed the silly stories about drinking blood and being dead, thinking it was just crazy legend. As she moved closer with fangs bared, he couldn't hold back the curiosity any longer, blurting out, "Why are bits of your skin all blue?"

Perish, Such, Thoughts
*See Pillory*