News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elemental Dawn (recruitment and OOC)

Started by Undercov3rL0ver, June 21, 2010, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

So my posting tonight may be sporadic due to the fact that I'm picking up the new 360 tonight, and then will be breaking it in.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Kaiser Maverick

Name:Dante Kain
Description(pics are fine as well):
Weapon/familiar: (Shots out compressed air shots.
I hope I can stiil join

Saikotsu

welcome aboard Kaiser Maverick. You and Kevben may post at any time. 

couple of housekeeping things.  We're hoping to get everyone into small groups at this point, to help condense the story a bit. (as it stands right now, it's a bit scattered, with everyone doing their own things.)  If there are specific people you wish to be partnered with, just ask them.  once you've got everything figured out, let us know and we'll help you get together.  We're looking for groups of 2 or 3.  we might make an exception for bigger groups.

At this point, we're no longer going to be accepting new members. If this changes, we'll let you know.

- Also, both Undercover and I have had hectic schedules, so we apologize for the slow pace in posting, and we thank you for your patience.  -
We're both going to be busy today, but one of us will attempt to get on later tonight to post.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

DigitLninja

Saikotsu, you should jump onto aim for a minute ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

wow no posts in a couple days, that's odd....

Saikotsu

- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

no problem, just remember your going to be out here on Saturday ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Undercov3rL0ver

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting as much as before.  Don't worry, I'm still involved, Saiko and I have been discussing the plot and which direction to take it, and he's been keeping the rp moving.  Thanks to all of you for sticking with it, despite our slow posting schedule. And thanks especially to you Saiko, for stepping in for me during this hectic time.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

cmpuncle

hmm payment we're still going off of today's standards for money right?

Undercov3rL0ver

yeah. Remember, not all payment is made with money either, but it is 5 years in the future so todays standards should be relatively accurate.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

cmpuncle

okey dokey then, now to figure out what his normal rate is....hmm

cmpuncle

oh by the way I decided to check out Gaia, and I discovered that you and Saikotsu are on there.  One of you should accept my request so I can get the achievement for it...he he he.

DigitLninja

Gaia Online is the toilet of the internet entertainment sites... security is so lax that if you don't change your password every three days it's inevitable that your stolen from, I have seen an item trade glitch out so I would have ended up with nothing and they would have gotten one of my best items... the site is prime material for hackers and they keep saying that there is nothing they can do that they haven't already tried.
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

I was really hooked on gaia for a while.  In fact, Saiko and I even played their MMO for a while.  (I can hear him choking from here!)  It's been a while since I visited Gaia, maybe I should head back to see what's up.

Kaiser Maverick

Ok im gonna start my intro.Maybe someone could play the paramedic and help.And can my weapon form beside me?I plan on the meteor knocking me out

cmpuncle

I probably could in about an hour or so.  Just let me know if you need the paramedic to do or ask something specific, or if you need the paramedic to act first before you post.

Saikotsu

I could help if someone else hasn't already. I was out of town today, and have been trying to catch up with everything since I got back.  I'm going to be gone tomorrow too, so don't expect any posts from me until Monday afternoon.
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

I won't be around tomorrow either, unfortunately.  I'm getting my computer fixed, it caught a nasty bug. I'm currently using someone elses computer to post, but I won't be able to do that tomorrow.

cmpuncle

meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Saikotsu

alright, I'm back. Sorry for my absence everyone. Undercover should be back soon as well, though her computer is still quite ill.
- a friend

cmpuncle

sounds like it's time for a new computer.

Saikotsu

I hope not, Danzaivar was the same model as hers with similar software, and the same bug claimed him.  He's currently being fixed by a co-worker of mine.
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

I don't have money for a new computer :'( 

Heck, I don't have money... I'm lucky my friend's letting me use this one.

Anyway, I should be back. Sorry to disappear like that everyone. Thanks Saiko for taking over again.

Skystomp

Here's a question, one I should have put up earlier, what happens when a person gets another 'shard' do their powers increase? Get access to whatever 'element faction' that they took it from? Questions questions questions, it's all about these things from those pesky players.
The only way you fail, is by not trying.
Linkara "I read it and I wish I hadn't!"