Soul Mate [M lf F, Modern Supernatural, Demons, Bon-to-NC]

Started by TheVillain, May 18, 2015, 09:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

According to the Black Dogma, in the Universe, there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person’s soul. However, this soul does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation and discovery. In short, you aren't born with a soul but you have to earn it...

James Thornton is one of the faceless masses to her, but she can use him. James Thornton has just gone through a very messy divorce. A divorce so bad that after a few shots he loudly and drunkenly vows that for the next year he refuses to have anything to do with women except to use them for sex. It was good for a laugh, but while he thinks he was joking it's given her an idea.

The demoness Abosbusaa sees him as just a pawn, little more then an amusement. She offers a way to live on and enforce his vow - she'll plant inside him the Seed of Corruption but it will be at a price though - for the next year he has to have sex with over 100 women, at least 7 of them must be rapes and at least 13 pregnancies must result - and must important of all he must not fall in love with anyone. Love will kill the Seed. If he succeeds he'll be turned into a demon like her, if he fails he'll die painfully.

But something unexpected is happening. Such a pathetic mortal, but he's displaying such a level of depravity and such a will to complete his vow that Abosbusaa finds that if anyone is at risk for falling in Love...

Quote from: InfoI think it's fairly obvious but we can discuss details.

Thoughts/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.