Mind Control Hillstown, group signup (Mind control and other kinks)

Started by CalypsoNymph, September 09, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, will make sheet. Altough I think we need think already what occurs when victim is completely broken; it's slavery ring so naturally RP ends for said victim when she is sold out. So would that we have someway circulating circle of victims ran by players who like to be hypnotisized and mind controlled? Some victims, if good enough, may become permament PC's as they become the mind masters personal favorite 'pets'.

Matthew

I've been watching this for a bit now, and I'm liking the sound of it quite a bit... I'm definitely going to have to put a character sheet together, I think... ^_^

CalypsoNymph

I have, actually, given it some thought.  If you look at my first page it's one of the questions there, I believe.

Anyway, I figured it'd work like this: If the person playing the completely broken PC wants to continue playing as him, or her, then by all means I won't stop them.  But if they don't, they become an NPC controlled by their 'owner', or me if I think I should.  (Don't be alarmed, I'll try to keep my hands off and if I don't then I'll PM you about it.)  They can use their slaves, or whatever, to bring in more people to hypnotize.

...I do not want people abusing this, however.  Slaves cannot hypnotize others if they are NPCs, unless I control them.  They can, however, do pretty much anything else, including watching other would-be slaves to make sure they follow their orders, and/or don't escape, or even chase them down if they run.  I might change this rule later depending on how things go, but for now that's how it is.  If one Hypnotiser gets, like, fifty slaves, then that's going to limit that, and if there aren't enough hypnotisers in the first place that would also change this.  It depends.

Also: Good to have you on board, Matthew!  n_n

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

CalypsoNymph

Changed the first post to attract new players.  Filled it out with setting, character sheet data, and other stuff.  Look if you're interested~

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D