Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

ElizabethLamperouge

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 08, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
Arty would be happy to offer his "Services" too :P :P

By the way, Vergil, I was reading the Ilvermorny thread before and can I just say how amazing Dante's character is? Honestly, the way you write him is absolutely stunning! I could read it all day.

Vergil Tanner

D'awwwwwww! *blushes crimson* I'm glad you like him! I work hard to try and make my posts enjoyable, so I'm glad I'm succeeding. Thank you :-) Though I'm hardly the only excellent writer on board! ^_^
I hope I can make Arty equally enjoyable to read, too :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vael the Destroyer

So.... This is going to happen...

Joshua "Jho" Mercy Moon - Sixth Year Horned Serpent

Face claim: Andy Biersack

lux89

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

I think I just went to heaven and came back!

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 08, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

He's going to be the sweetest little thing, cuz 5'7" is little.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 08, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
I know right! hehe

Dies....~ Andy Biersack just...~fans self~. I don't know why but he has been a resent need desire added to my rp list. hehe So I totally approve of the claim.

I totally want one of my girls to be a friend :P hehe Joanna needs a bad influence! I mean...<,<...>.> An older role model to help her adapt to school and stuff.

Vergil Tanner

Arty needs an older mentor, too!

And if he needs his Horned Serpent cleaned every now and then, Arty is more than happy to oblige! In fact, he's eager to!

And LOL. 5'7? He's still a good five inches taller than Arty XD

ElizabethLamperouge

5'7 is basically the same height as my character! Ahaha.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 08, 2018, 09:22:15 PM
And LOL. 5'7? He's still a good five inches taller than Arty XD
[/quote]
Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 08, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
5'7 is basically the same height as my character! Ahaha.

A round of short homosexuals for all!

Jinpia

Is this still going to be a thing?  If it is I'd be interested in joining

Mellific

Quote from: Jinpia on October 09, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Yes! This is most definitely a thing! We have been writing out this Rp since the beginning of September and are still always accepting new characters to join the game! All you have to do is create a character sheet and send it to myself and Lux89. We're looking very forward to seeing who you come up with!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

A round of short homosexuals for all!

I totally read that wrong the first time. Though for some reason I feel like this will end up being an Awwww moment. :P

Quote from: Jinpia on October 09, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Yes what Mellific said!

It's great to see so much interest. I can't wait to see what you all come up with. :)

~Leaves freshly baked cookies to lure in more people~

Quick Ben

What kind of cookies are those? I don't know who you are and what you're planning with those cookies, but I don't trust it. Nope! No sir. No way. They do smell good, though. But don't you go thinking that you lured me in with cookies. I'm not that easy...

Well, anyway, here's muh completely-not-cookie-bribed CS.

Garrett Michael Kaine
〚Introductory Information〛

Full Name: Garrett Michael Kaine

Birth Date: August 4th, 1995

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Status: Pure-blood

Birthplace: Silverwood, Alaska, USA (Fictional town I made up.)

Year: Sixth Year. Should be seventh, but missed a year due to, well, being a missing persons.

House Alumni: Horned Serpent

Wand Length | Wood | Core:  13 ½ inches | Blackthorn | Horned Serpent Horn. The wand has a few customizations in its appearance, particularly an ivory handle with ornate silver wrappings. The wand was meant as a gift to his grandfather via Garrett’s great grandfather, but the wand did not choose him, nor did it select Garrett’s father or Garrett’s older brother or sisters. For whatever reason, the wand reacted positively once held in his firm grip.

Patronus: DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE. Just kidding… it’s a tiger!

Apparation License: Yes

〚Personal Information〛

Notable Features: Usually noted for a lazy unkempt appearance. Garrett is also feared or admired, depending on whom you speak to, for his cold and penetrating blue eyes.

General Appearance: The man stands at an imposing six feet and five inches, and he weighs nearly two hundred and twenty pounds.

Garrett was a ferocious Quidditch competitor and a competitor in all things. That ambition and drive has resulted in a toned, fit body. He wanted to be an auror, so naturally he believed in the power of strength in all matters, spiritual, mental, and physical. Prior to the current year Garrett generally kept himself cleanly shaven and immaculate. Now, he’s sloppily put together in a manner that poses him as more wilderness than civilization.

Personality Traits: Reckless | Sloppy | Distrusting | Wild | Bold | Deeply Passionate | Fiery | Competitive | Quick-tempered | Defensive | Loyal | Closed Off | Witty

Brief History: It can be a cold and lonely life in the wilderness of Alaska, but for Garrett the wild was a comfort. There was always the wind at his back, the chirping of birds, and the howling of wolves deep into the night. Alaska was alive, and that living spirit etched a home inside of him.

An outsider with knowledge of his family’s history might write that it was a surprisingly unassuming life considering that Garrett descended from a pure-blood line of elite aurors with enough heroic acts to fill a novel. Yet, his father settled down with his wife and helped her run a casual and social little bookstore and café. They melded with the community and helped form a strong union of neighbors who cared about each other and their lives.

Yet, the fighting spirit was not something that gets extinguished by a simple choice of career. The warrior in the Kaine heart is genetic, and it passed on to Garrett. From a young age he was always prone to be the daredevil and the troublemaker, the leader of men pushing them into whatever his next venture was.

Garrett discovered his magic abilities not long after his ninth birthday. There was a small incident with a school bully and the surprising stage rear entrance of a tail, nothing major. Still, with the forefront of his talent brought to his parents, as it had with his older sisters and brother, Garrett was quickly placed into a strict regiment of private magic classes with specialized tutors, including his parents, to ensure he understood everything there was to understand about his gift; a gift of which held extreme responsibility. Sure, he wasn’t allowed to get into trouble, but that didn’t stop him.

Eventually, the young troublemaker rounded out into a strong and charismatic young man. His five years at Ilvermony were filled with wonder, adventure, and absolute success. He was a prodigy, naturally gifted with the competitive fire and talent that had ensured the heroism and legend of previous family members. Several professors noted to reputable newspapers that they expected him to be a legend himself. And, being something of a school legend and roguish jock, there was no shortage of female affection aimed in his direction. To put it simple, Garrett had everything: including the girl who he was going to marry.

And then he disappeared. And, now, he is back. One year later, Garrett’s disappearance is mysterious outside of the facts that are concrete. He was kidnapped, and so was his fiancé. She was murdered. He survived. The dark witch and her henchmen who kidnapped them were found dead, but… the details surrounding the deaths were strangely scant in detail.

It should have been a hero’s return, but the Garrett everybody knew was significantly altered. Changed, and scarred.

Strengths: Bravery, loyalty, fierce competitive drive, quick on his feet during a crisis, Quidditch (as a chaser), prodigious magical talent and “legend in the making” as some say, good in a fist fight or a wand duel.

Weaknesses: Emotional isolation, lack of trust, irresponsibly reckless, recently developed inability to perform wand magic; like his connection to it has been severed in some form.

Likes: Animals, the outdoors, swimming, running, reading, quick flings, fighting, Quidditch, flying (as a Golden Eagle animagus, and on a broom), spontaneity, adventures, competitions of all kinds, vigorous flirting, subtle flirting, the thrill of the chase, classical music, jazz music, old crooners, sultry women, bad girls, good girls, girls in general, a good conversation.

Dislikes: Attachments, dark wizards (more of a hatred), his cold sweat nightmares, sleeping late, cowards, dirty players, whiners, popular music, surface appearances and tap dancing around the issue.

Family:

Royce Lee Kaine | Father | Retired Auror | 55 | Pure-blood 
Tianna Maude Kaine | Mother | Runs ‘The Quiet Place Café and Bookshop’, a secret magic café and bookstore in Silverwood, Alaska | 52 | Pure-blood

Sarah Maria Kaine | Sister, married | Magizoologist | 29 | Pure-blood 
Ravenna Lawson Kaine | Sister, unmarried | Auror | 27 | Pure-blood
Jonathan Kingsley Kaine | Brother, unmarried | Historian | 25 | Pure-blood

William Jr. Jefferson Kaine | Paternal Grandfather | Auror | 80 | Pure-blood 
Sonya Marina Kaine | Paternal Grandmother | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased

William Verne Kaine | Paternal Great Grandfather | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased
Aleksandra Rusalka Kaine | Paternal Great Grandmother | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased         

〚Academic Information〛

Scores

Passing Grades
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

Failing Grades
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

OWL Grades:
Charms - O
Transfiguration - O
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Ancient Runes - A
Potions - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Astronomy - A
Divination - A
History of Magic - O
Arithmancy - A
No-Maj Studies - A

〚Miscellaneous Information〛

Face-claim: Michael Fassbender

O/O's:

ONS

- Vanilla Sex
- Rough Sex
- Witty banter / flirting
- Strong plot/storyline
- Dynamic characters
- Descriptive writing
- Immersion
- High passions
- Shallow sex
- Meaningful sex
- Dirty talk
- Bad girls. Good girls. All the girls.
- Romance of various sorts

OFFS

- Lack of plot
- Lack of characterization
- Gross stuff, you know

Notes:

- Likes to play and is good at playing the piano.
- Living in Alaska, Garrett was raised to be a well-trained hunter and tracker. Survivalist, all in all.
- Can speak fluent Russian.
- Enjoys a spirited game of Wizard’s chess.
- Practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing. Not a master by any means, just a good fighter.

Extra Curriculars/Sports:

- Dueling Club member.
- Attends and participates in banned “fight clubs” organized by students outside of staff view.
- Chaser on the Horned Serpent Quidditch team.
The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Quick Ben on October 09, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
What kind of cookies are those? I don't know who you are and what you're planning with those cookies, but I don't trust it. Nope! No sir. No way. They do smell good, though. But don't you go thinking that you lured me in with cookies. I'm not that easy...

Well, anyway, here's muh completely-not-cookie-bribed CS.

Garrett Michael Kaine
〚Introductory Information〛

Full Name: Garrett Michael Kaine

Birth Date: August 4th, 1995

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Status: Pure-blood

Birthplace: Silverwood, Alaska, USA (Fictional town I made up.)

Year: Sixth Year. Should be seventh, but missed a year due to, well, being a missing persons.

House Alumni: Horned Serpent

Wand Length | Wood | Core:  13 ½ inches | Blackthorn | Horned Serpent Horn. The wand has a few customizations in its appearance, particularly an ivory handle with ornate silver wrappings. The wand was meant as a gift to his grandfather via Garrett’s great grandfather, but the wand did not choose him, nor did it select Garrett’s father or Garrett’s older brother or sisters. For whatever reason, the wand reacted positively once held in his firm grip.

Patronus: DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE. Just kidding… it’s a tiger!

Apparation License: Yes

〚Personal Information〛

Notable Features: Usually noted for a lazy unkempt appearance. Garrett is also feared or admired, depending on whom you speak to, for his cold and penetrating blue eyes.

General Appearance: The man stands at an imposing six feet and five inches, and he weighs nearly two hundred and twenty pounds.

Garrett was a ferocious Quidditch competitor and a competitor in all things. That ambition and drive has resulted in a toned, fit body. He wanted to be an auror, so naturally he believed in the power of strength in all matters, spiritual, mental, and physical. Prior to the current year Garrett generally kept himself cleanly shaven and immaculate. Now, he’s sloppily put together in a manner that poses him as more wilderness than civilization.

Personality Traits: Reckless | Sloppy | Distrusting | Wild | Bold | Deeply Passionate | Fiery | Competitive | Quick-tempered | Defensive | Loyal | Closed Off | Witty

Brief History: It can be a cold and lonely life in the wilderness of Alaska, but for Garrett the wild was a comfort. There was always the wind at his back, the chirping of birds, and the howling of wolves deep into the night. Alaska was alive, and that living spirit etched a home inside of him.

An outsider with knowledge of his family’s history might write that it was a surprisingly unassuming life considering that Garrett descended from a pure-blood line of elite aurors with enough heroic acts to fill a novel. Yet, his father settled down with his wife and helped her run a casual and social little bookstore and café. They melded with the community and helped form a strong union of neighbors who cared about each other and their lives.

Yet, the fighting spirit was not something that gets extinguished by a simple choice of career. The warrior in the Kaine heart is genetic, and it passed on to Garrett. From a young age he was always prone to be the daredevil and the troublemaker, the leader of men pushing them into whatever his next venture was.

Garrett discovered his magic abilities not long after his ninth birthday. There was a small incident with a school bully and the surprising stage rear entrance of a tail, nothing major. Still, with the forefront of his talent brought to his parents, as it had with his older sisters and brother, Garrett was quickly placed into a strict regiment of private magic classes with specialized tutors, including his parents, to ensure he understood everything there was to understand about his gift; a gift of which held extreme responsibility. Sure, he wasn’t allowed to get into trouble, but that didn’t stop him.

Eventually, the young troublemaker rounded out into a strong and charismatic young man. His five years at Ilvermony were filled with wonder, adventure, and absolute success. He was a prodigy, naturally gifted with the competitive fire and talent that had ensured the heroism and legend of previous family members. Several professors noted to reputable newspapers that they expected him to be a legend himself. And, being something of a school legend and roguish jock, there was no shortage of female affection aimed in his direction. To put it simple, Garrett had everything: including the girl who he was going to marry.

And then he disappeared. And, now, he is back. One year later, Garrett’s disappearance is mysterious outside of the facts that are concrete. He was kidnapped, and so was his fiancé. She was murdered. He survived. The dark witch and her henchmen who kidnapped them were found dead, but… the details surrounding the deaths were strangely scant in detail.

It should have been a hero’s return, but the Garrett everybody knew was significantly altered. Changed, and scarred.

Strengths: Bravery, loyalty, fierce competitive drive, quick on his feet during a crisis, Quidditch (as a chaser), prodigious magical talent and “legend in the making” as some say, good in a fist fight or a wand duel.

Weaknesses: Emotional isolation, lack of trust, irresponsibly reckless, recently developed inability to perform wand magic; like his connection to it has been severed in some form.

Likes: Animals, the outdoors, swimming, running, reading, quick flings, fighting, Quidditch, flying (as a Golden Eagle animagus, and on a broom), spontaneity, adventures, competitions of all kinds, vigorous flirting, subtle flirting, the thrill of the chase, classical music, jazz music, old crooners, sultry women, bad girls, good girls, girls in general, a good conversation.

Dislikes: Attachments, dark wizards (more of a hatred), his cold sweat nightmares, sleeping late, cowards, dirty players, whiners, popular music, surface appearances and tap dancing around the issue.

Family:

Royce Lee Kaine | Father | Retired Auror | 55 | Pure-blood 
Tianna Maude Kaine | Mother | Runs ‘The Quiet Place Café and Bookshop’, a secret magic café and bookstore in Silverwood, Alaska | 52 | Pure-blood

Sarah Maria Kaine | Sister, married | Magizoologist | 29 | Pure-blood 
Ravenna Lawson Kaine | Sister, unmarried | Auror | 27 | Pure-blood
Jonathan Kingsley Kaine | Brother, unmarried | Historian | 25 | Pure-blood

William Jr. Jefferson Kaine | Paternal Grandfather | Auror | 80 | Pure-blood 
Sonya Marina Kaine | Paternal Grandmother | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased

William Verne Kaine | Paternal Great Grandfather | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased
Aleksandra Rusalka Kaine | Paternal Great Grandmother | Auror | Pure-blood | Deceased         

〚Academic Information〛

Scores

Passing Grades
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

Failing Grades
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

OWL Grades:
Charms - O
Transfiguration - O
Herbology - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Ancient Runes - A
Potions - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Astronomy - A
Divination - A
History of Magic - O
Arithmancy - A
No-Maj Studies - A

〚Miscellaneous Information〛

Face-claim: Michael Fassbender

O/O's:

ONS

- Vanilla Sex
- Rough Sex
- Witty banter / flirting
- Strong plot/storyline
- Dynamic characters
- Descriptive writing
- Immersion
- High passions
- Shallow sex
- Meaningful sex
- Dirty talk
- Bad girls. Good girls. All the girls.
- Romance of various sorts

OFFS

- Lack of plot
- Lack of characterization
- Gross stuff, you know

Notes:

- Likes to play and is good at playing the piano.
- Living in Alaska, Garrett was raised to be a well-trained hunter and tracker. Survivalist, all in all.
- Can speak fluent Russian.
- Enjoys a spirited game of Wizard’s chess.
- Practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing. Not a master by any means, just a good fighter.

Extra Curriculars/Sports:

- Dueling Club member.
- Attends and participates in banned “fight clubs” organized by students outside of staff view.
- Chaser on the Horned Serpent Quidditch team.

You sure...Its a variety since I know people love different types of cookies. And it's ok I won't tell anyone if you partake or was lured in by there sweetness.

<,<...>.> My cookies bring all the boys and girls to the rp...that's right it's better then others.

OK I'll stop now :P

Nifty character by the way! :)

ElizabethLamperouge

Hey guys! Just thought of another character idea.

Can I reserve Godfrey Gao as a face claim?

CurvyKitten

Woohoo! Characters you can't stop at just one! Or however that saying goes. LOL

Vergil Tanner

I WOULD LIKE

to reserve Nick Augur as a Faceclaim, please!

CurvyKitten

Reserving Ebba Zingmark, Leanna decker and Alina Phillips as a face claims. I may drop one, still bouncing around muse ideas. But wanted to claimed them to be sure I had them. Please and thank you :)

Mellific

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 11, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Hey guys! Just thought of another character idea.

Can I reserve Godfrey Gao as a face claim?

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 11, 2018, 08:22:35 PM
I WOULD LIKE

to reserve Nick Augur as a Faceclaim, please!

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 11, 2018, 10:25:17 PM
Reserving Ebba Zingmark, Leanna decker and Alina Phillips as a face claims. I may drop one, still bouncing around muse ideas. But wanted to claimed them to be sure I had them. Please and thank you :)

I've gotten all of these requests put into the roster.

Curvy, please do let us know if you do drop one, so that we can remove that FC from the list.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM