An Epic Love Story through Time and Space (F for M)

Started by ScarlettRose, April 03, 2015, 10:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarlettRose

I have a current craving where the top female scientist in the nation, the only woman of her group in an alternate 1960's america, with many of her co-workers, created a time machine. She volunteers to be the first one to take the leap through time and/or dimensions, it being heavily publicized in the media. She tells her co-workers to bring her back in 24 hours, as they don't know where or when she will be arriving, having not developed the technology to dial in to a specific space and time yet. They only know how to transport her and bring her back.

The world she transports to could be in the future, could be in the past, could be in her own universe, or one that exists because of one different choice they've made. What is certain is that in that 24 hours she meets the only person who has ever understood her better then she understood herself. She met her soul mate, and he met his. And once that 24 hours is over, she's gone to him forever.

Or is she? Maybe he looks for the version of her in his own universe, maybe he invents a way to time travel himself and journeys through time and space to find her. Maybe she's searching for him at the same time.

I feel like this could go a few different ways, and i'm definitely open to my partner coming up with other ideas on how to expand all of this. I'm even thinking I would like to make it to where the danger is even greater, like one of them is living through a terribly brutal war in their time and at risk of being blown up at any moment. Or we could make it to where they set the 24 hour time limit because physical or mental damage starts to occur after 24 hours to the time traveler. I don't know, either way, send me a message if you're interested! :)