Uploading an image to Elluiki

Started by Assassini, June 28, 2014, 03:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassini

I recently tried uploading an image to Elluiki (this is the link to the page) intending to use the image in my signature (as you can see). However, the first version I uploaded I deemed too small (it was 100x50 pixels) and so I tried to go back and upload a bigger version as an update (333x100 pixels). The thing is, the actual image link, despite my update stayed as the original tiny version, so when I embedded it in my signature it was the original 100x50 image and not the bigger one I wanted (as you may be able to see). I figured I would have to start again and tried uploading the medium sized image as a separate file, only to be told that I could not upload it (as it was a duplication of the thing I had uploaded as a correction). I also can't see a way to delete the original set of images in order to restart the whole process. So... What do?

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi... You're my only hope...

jouzinka

I can see the 333 x 100 pixels in your sig just fine.

You may need to hit CTRL + F5 for the page to clear cache and reload.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Blythe

Hey, Assassini. I took a look at your file, and your most recent file is showing up as the 333 × 100 image. As jouzinka said, you may need to clear your cache and reload.

However, for future reference, if you need to delete something from the wiki, you can PM myself, Neroon, or Remiel with the link to the page/image, as we are Wikimins and can take care of that for you. If you are not in a hurry, just changing the summary description to [[Category:Delete]] will ensure that we will get to it and delete it.

Assassini

Thanks guys! CTRL-F5ing worked. How bizarre...