News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Uncanny X-Men (Free-Form RPG, Groups)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, July 09, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doodasaurus

You know what they say.  Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought her back.   ;)

Malrunar

Quote from: doodasaurus on July 10, 2013, 11:19:22 PM
You know what they say.  Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought her back.   ;)

Ugh. My crotchety neighbor says this one all the fucking time.

Kokaine

Quote from: doodasaurus on July 10, 2013, 11:19:22 PM

Haha!

Well unfortunately she hasn't learned that particular lesson just yet. We shall have to see who will end up teaching it to her :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

doodasaurus

Yggy, I'm sorry I reminded you of an unpleasant neighbor.  I hope you don't hold it against me.  It would make me sad.

Kokaine, we shall see.  We shall see.  ;D

Malrunar

Haha, you're in the all clear! Believe me, you're far more pleasant than the grouch. ;)

Ebb

Quote from: doodasaurus on July 10, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
Double L's idea is altogether better! 

And . . . there's a WIkianswers page about the subject.  Apparently, it is in the extras disk where some commentary says that he has "two wangs".  Further research suggests that they got it from the Chuck Austen run of X-Men that was ongoing at the time.  So, it could be canon that Nightcrawler is . . . well endowed.  ;D

So is that four permanent blue balls, or just the normal two?

yaracyrrah

http://imgur.com/cqtUm4c

Troubled Runaway: Armor
Group Affiliation: None (X-Men)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112#
Arch-Enemies: TBD
Nicknames: None in regular use.  Her younger sister used to call her "Randa".

Powers: Extremely high superhuman durability.  High superhuman strength and endurance.  Moderate superhuman speed and agility.

Intelligence: 3.  Uneducated but street smart.
Strength: 6.  Can lift roughly 40 tons.
Speed: 4.  Can run over 150 miles per hour.
Durability: 7.  Tougher than a tank.
Energy Projection: 0.
Fighting Skills: 4.  No training, but superhuman talent.

Skills: None to speak of.  Miranda dropped out of high school after her freshman year.

Bio: For the first 13 years of her life, Miranda Jones was happy.  She was an adequate student and a pretty good athlete and she had a loving family and plenty of friends.  Then everything went wrong.  It turned out that Miranda was a mutant.  Her friends abandoned her.  Even her family no longer wanted her.  Finally Miranda gave them their wish, and ran away from home.

She traveled to a big city in another state, and for a few days she lived on the streets.  Then she fell in with a gang.  The gang's leader realized that her powers made her an extremely valuable ally.  Soon he and she were king and queen of the streets.  Miranda was the undisputed heavyweight champion of the local underworld: a very lucrative job, and easy for a person with her gifts.  She had everything she wanted: money, status, and friends (or at least courtiers) who, if they weren't exactly loyal, at least wouldn't even dream of trying to stab her in the back.  She could hardly imagine a better life.

Alas, Miranda's exploits brought her to the attention of [pick an appropriate bad guy or organization], and she was taken prisoner.  Fortunately, before they could successfully exploit her, she was rescued by a team of X-Men [Communal Canon #2] and brought to Xavier's.

Social Web: Doesn't trust anyone.  Neutral toward those directly involved with her rescue (Rogue, Banshee, et al); standoffish toward all others.

Communal Canon: Rescued in CC#2.

GM Prompt: TBD

doodasaurus

Yggy, well, you don't know me very well, yet.  ;D

Woo woo!  Kokaine has some competition to see Kurt's genitals, so as to better count things!   >:)

PhantomPistoleer

I am going to start an OOC chat, everyone!  And I feel like I have to do this pretty soon, because you guys are bouncing off the walls.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179286.0

Can someone, offhand, tell me what the code is for when you want to type in a link, but it's not an address, but a word?  Thank YOU!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ebb

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lady Lunarius

What koko said I am on a tablet
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Malrunar

Cascalence

Hi all!
Soooo...I'm interested.  I'm still reading through the first post, however; I'm about a third? of the way through it.  But I was wondering...well, see, I'd like to use an OC, but the OC is an English teacher....  I'm kind of wanting to use her, though I do have another OC that I could use instead if you'd prefer to have students.
I'm going to go back to reading the first post, and I'll check back for your reply shortly~~.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Cascalence on July 11, 2013, 12:06:53 AM
Hi all!
Soooo...I'm interested.  I'm still reading through the first post, however; I'm about a third? of the way through it.  But I was wondering...well, see, I'd like to use an OC, but the OC is an English teacher....  I'm kind of wanting to use her, though I do have another OC that I could use instead if you'd prefer to have students.
I'm going to go back to reading the first post, and I'll check back for your reply shortly~~.

Hello!  To be quite honest, if your character wants to be an OC teacher, that's fine by me. :)  I'm still working my way through all of the submissions.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ember Star

Question (because I'm a noob with X-men facts). What is the "description" you're suppose to put next to their code name?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Cascalence

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 11, 2013, 12:13:58 AM
Hello!  To be quite honest, if your character wants to be an OC teacher, that's fine by me. :)  I'm still working my way through all of the submissions.
Okay!  Well, I may not actually submit anything until tomorrow...I don't know yet.  I'm trying to understand the first post.  Like...it says all players will be asked to add one GM prompt.  I have no idea what idea I could possibly contribute, especially with an OC character.
And I don't really understand The Communal Canon...*fidget* Sorry, I'm trying.  I'm still new to E, and some styles of rp are new to me.  I've been doing Free Form for years, too, so I'm adjusting to new ways things are done.
That's as far as I've gotten so far...but if I have any other questions, I'll let you know.  And I'll try not to overwhelm you with my questions, either.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ember Star on July 11, 2013, 12:15:27 AM
Question (because I'm a noob with X-men facts). What is the "description" you're suppose to put next to their code name?

Oh, it's just a little blurb.  There was this guy named Tonpa on the Mutants and Masterminds ATOMIC THINK TANK message forum that used to put these really abstract descriptors next to character's names, and I liked it so much that I've been doing it since, like, 2005.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ember Star

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 11, 2013, 12:28:43 AM
Oh, it's just a little blurb.  There was this guy named Tonpa on the Mutants and Masterminds ATOMIC THINK TANK message forum that used to put these really abstract descriptors next to character's names, and I liked it so much that I've been doing it since, like, 2005.
oh, okay. Thanks!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Cascalence on July 11, 2013, 12:23:02 AM
Okay!  Well, I may not actually submit anything until tomorrow...I don't know yet.  I'm trying to understand the first post.  Like...it says all players will be asked to add one GM prompt.  I have no idea what idea I could possibly contribute, especially with an OC character.
And I don't really understand The Communal Canon...*fidget* Sorry, I'm trying.  I'm still new to E, and some styles of rp are new to me.  I've been doing Free Form for years, too, so I'm adjusting to new ways things are done.
That's as far as I've gotten so far...but if I have any other questions, I'll let you know.  And I'll try not to overwhelm you with my questions, either.

Don't worry!  On top of my duties as being the keeper of the canon, the teller of the tales, the diplomat amongst the rabble-rousing crowds and the hostess with the mostest, I'm exceedingly helpful, too!  PM me when you are ready, and we can talk about how YOU, yes YOU, can contribute to the game.  :)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Cascalence

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 11, 2013, 12:30:57 AM
Don't worry!  On top of my duties as being the keeper of the canon, the teller of the tales, the diplomat amongst the rabble-rousing crowds and the hostess with the mostest, I'm exceedingly helpful, too!  PM me when you are ready, and we can talk about how YOU, yes YOU, can contribute to the game.  :)
*salute*  Will do!  It'll probably be late tomorrow morning...and I look forward to contributing! ^____^

PhantomPistoleer

I ... well, I haven't really done it.  But I got through the characters, verified the existing ones, aaaand... oh crap, there's one person I need to PM before I go to sleep.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AribethAmkiir

Sugah, y'all have Rogue down twice, fer some reason.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 11, 2013, 01:51:00 AM
Sugah, y'all have Rogue down twice, fer some reason.

Yes.  She's my placeholder.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O