News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for thinking I would. It'll take more than warm water to get it out. :P

Mordred

Banned for making me pull out the pliers.. although first.. gonna tickle the feet. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for attempted murder of Sybl..that's right. Murder. (by asphyxiation..true - stops breathing when tickled)  :o

Mordred

Banned for not acknowledging that the bite is far worse than the tickle. Don't make me pull out the giant feather! *scratches head.. is this another contradiction? :P*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for thinking even suggesting that a bite is far better than a tickle. That's insanity at best!

Izzy1337

Banned for knocking insanity. It can be fun sometimes. ;)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for calling me an "it"... but the sentence shall be reduced for knowing I am fun :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for extended absence

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being such a darling and not kissing me yet :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned for thinking I would kiss a stranger.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not being captured by the fantasies of kissing a stranger

Besides.. I'm not strange.. well, not much :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned for not flaunting your strangeness.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not falling for my flaunting
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not introducing yourself. :P

Insanityenviesme

-bows curtly-
The envy of Insanity..
-takes thy hand and kisses softly-
in envy of thy splendor!

Banned for making me go old school to seduce you!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

*blushes*  Sweet, but I thought you were stronger than that. So off with you. Banned.

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
My strength unfortunately is banned in such open courts...

Banned for not knowing that
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I see.. well.. then I ban you again for not telling me all your secrets.  ;D

Insanityenviesme

A Gentlemen never reveals his secrets, my dear..

banned for not coaxing me to do otherwise ;)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. A woman likes to be chased and captured.. didn't you know that? Your Shame..   ::)

Missy

Captured, Banned for being Captured

Sybl

:o You can't capture me. I ban you for thinking you could.

Missy

I can and I have. Banned for thinking I can't.

Izzy1337

Can't capture me!  :P

Banned!

Insanityenviesme

Cant capture me either.. Guess you're banned too!
Moments of Sanity