News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeaconOfSpirit

Really funny story there, I will share in PM if you want a good laugh. Short answer: SOOO guilty.

E verhad such a request made of you, and accommodated it?
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Autumn52

Gulity, yeap and do share....giggles

Ever ask someone a question and they answered you so strange that you forgot your own question until later?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

BeaconOfSpirit

Not guilty, but I would like to be. ;)

Any such question I could ask you?
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Saku

Not sure what the question is... so I'll take a guess and assume you're asking the following person the same last question. Not guilty!

Ever meant to say something and have something totally wrong come out of your mouth?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Harley Quinn

All.  The.  Time.

Ever practiced what you were going to say to someone, then said something completely different, once you saw them, because you chickened out?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cassiopeia

Guilty -.-

Ever want to break something gently to someone but then they piss you off so bad you say it the way you REALLY mean it?

Keaira

Undeniably guilty!              Ever pretended to be sick to get out of work/school?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Harley Quinn

Never.  Okay, guilty.

Ever pretended to be sick to get out of going somewhere else?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Anesa

Guilty

Ever copped a feel in a crowded place and not get caught?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever felt that something is missing in your life?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Iniquitous

Guilty

Ever checked up on past exes to see if they are happy or miserable?
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Anesa

Guilty

Have you ever intentionally kept something that you had borrowed, never returning it to it's rightful owner?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty

Ever wanted to spend some time once again with any of your Ex?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Iniquitous

Not guilty! They are exes for a reason!

Ever had ex sex and end up back together?

Novak

not guilty, but let her think I was to get more ex sex

Ever missed someone so much it literally hurt?

Iniquitous

Hm honest answer would have to be

Guilty

Ever packed everything up and moved to a place where the only person you knew was the one you had the LD relationship with?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Though I have packed up everything and moved to a place where the only person I knew was the person who was moving with me.

Ever had a LD relationship that lasted more than a year?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Nope.... never.

Have you ever said "I love you" in the heat of passion...when really you didn't love that person?

Endorphin

Ummm, guilty. Though that usually comes before the heat of passion. ::)

Have you ever told someone that there was 'someone else'?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

ummm....guilty :(

Have you ever fantasized about a teacher?

Endorphin

Guilty. Many times.

Have you ever fantasized about a teacher whilst in their class?

Anesa

Chuckles..... Perhaps  :D

Have you ever intentionally picked a fight with a SO JUST so you could have makeup sex later on?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. It's more like she picks a fight with me just so she can get out of normal sex!

Same question to you?

Anesa

LOL.... Guilty

Ever had sex on the hood of a car?

Endorphin

Damn women and their mixed signals...

Not Guilty. Though maybe I should.

Ever had sex in a moving car?