Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

I was guilty of that for most of a 3 month period.

Every gotten so caught up in a morning quickie that you ended up late for work?

Mirrah

Guilty... But offers no details.

Guilty or not guilty? Come across something you know you'll become addicted to, and yet be unable to stop yourself from going down that path of attempting to attain it anyway.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Hob

Guilty. But I stopped smoking cigs after 8 years and have been clean for the past 15 (save for the rare indulgence of my pipe.)

Ever made some sort of unfounded claim to someone and then scrambled to find any proof whatsoever to support your argument after the fact?

Phantomhive

Obscenely guilty but is offering no details.

Guilty or no: You had what you thought was a good nights sleep only to discover how tired you are at work next day.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Guilty.

Guilty or not guilty? Your phone is usually sitting within easy reach.

Phantomhive

Guilty isnt that why they are called mobiles?

Guilty or no. You wait for an expected call all day to not get it.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Guilty. Once upon a time, but no longer. :)

Gilty or not guilty? You'll sit and wait for a reply to the text you just sent.

Codswallop

*sigh* Guilty.

Guilty or not guilty? After sending a PM to someone, you refreshed the page at least twice a minute to see if they had responded yet.

Chi

Sooo guilty hehe

Guilty or not guilty? You've worn your underwear backwards before without noticing
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Codswallop

Guilty, I've gone a whole day like that without ever noticing.

Guilty or not guilty? You've told someone you loved them without really meaning it.

Stone

No, but I've kept my mouth shut when I should've said it plenty of times.

You've been on the receiving end of that and didn't like it one bit. Guilty or not guilty?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Codswallop

Oh yeah, I'm guilty.

Guilty or not guilty? You've been frisked by the police or some other authority.

Hob

Not Guilty! There were a few protests I attended where I ended up being glad of fast feet.

Passing this one on.

Codswallop

Guilty. I got caught jaywalking of all things and the cop frisked me and put cuffs on me, I assume as a "warning". Normally I have good experiences with the police, but this guy was an utter jackass.

Guilty or not guilty? You have been arrested.

Mirrah

Not guilty!

Guilty or not guilty? You used to dream about becoming a super star!

Phantomhive

Everyones had those dreams right?

You blew a chance at a promotion by doing something stupid AND not knowing you were being looked at for a promotion.

Styx26

Probably guilty, with my luck...

Have you ever left your coffee cup in the bathroom?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Phantomhive

Yes and had it stolen was a cool one too.

Ever had a bad day that ended up with one good thing by the end of it.

Stone

Sure. Every day ends in sleep.  O8)

You Sir, or Sir-ress, are guilty of never getting your ears pierced.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mirrah

Not guilty. Been contemplating getting new piercings, too. ;D

Next one's guilty of indulging in a chocolate fix.

Stone

Replace chocolate with strawberries and you've got a deal.

The next gentleperson should cut their nails.

Mirrah

Mm, strawberries.

No, actually. I just trimmed them last night. :P

The next Elliquian is thirsty right now.

Codswallop

Sure, why not? I'm supposed to drink more water anyway.

G or NG? The next Elliquian owns a pair of festive socks they only wear on special occasions.

Phantomhive

Sock, t shirt and the deer antler cap so I am more than guilty.+

Next person wishes it was the weekend already knowing by now it should be into friday.

ChefofDreams

Guilty, Its Sunday and already I wish it was Friday afternoon.

The Next person has the Christmas sweater they hate, but have to wear because Mom, Grandma, ect... will be upset if they don't see them in it on that special day.
Slowly it burns.