Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Nope! Always the computer.

The next person checks E first thing in the morning!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Nah, email first.
Next person likes savory more than sweet.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Most times.

The next person is a chili sauce over tomato sauce type.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Yep.
Next person likes meat more than fish.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Absolutely.

The next person likes chicken more than turkey.

Izzie Aditi

Jeffrey

Nope..

The next person likes indecision
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Only if the indecisive person is a wom... er, you know.

The next person is a heads over tails type.

Imogen

Not really

The next person likes skiing
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Jeffrey

Nope

The next person thinks bootee's are hot
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

I concur about booties. Dunno what bootees are!

The next person makes up words.

Imogen

all the time. Next step is to determine their meaning.

The next person thinks DIY is DIE misspelled
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Stone

DIE - Do It Eloquently.

The next person prefers asshat over asshole.

Izzie Aditi

Si!
next person prefers douchecopter over douchebag.

James Moriarty

Quite so.
Next person prefers Thai over French cuisine.

Izzy1337

I think so? Haven't had a lot of French foods...

Next person plans to have a ton of fun this weekend.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

I do and will.

The next person has a secret they are itching to tell.

Izzy1337

>.>

Mebbe... I'll never tell!!

Next person needs a big hug.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Stone

I don't need one, but hell, why not!

The next person needs a warm bath.

Sybl

I don't think so.. Yikes!

The next person wonders why?

Stone

I sure do! Why?

The next person knows why!

Sybl

I slipped and fell in the shower last week.

The next person says Ouch.

Stone

Ouch!

Haha!

The next person is feeling generally better, though!

Sybl

Somewhat better, still sore.

The next person wishes for better days.