D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

Just got off work myself, now playing forum games. How about you?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Playing games and getting caught up on some of my stories ^-^
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

And I'm writing some sexy pm's to a lady I know ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Really? Hmm wonder who that could be?? :D
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Can you think of a sexy lady who likes wolves? ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Who? Little ol' me? *total innocence there*

Berek

Are you really the Big Bad Wolf in disguise?

Lycana

Tamhansen

I think you might be. Or maybe you're just red riding hood, mistress of wolves, how bout that?
ons and offs

Lycana

Hmm I think that's about right, don't you?

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Tamhansen

I felt it somehow, could I be psychic?
ons and offs

Lycana

Berek

Are you thinking you must answer that sexy Scotsman's pms lol?

Lycana

Nope, cuz I just did :P Any other guesses?

Berek

Are you thinking how lucky you are to have made friends with a sexy Scotsman lol? ;)

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Lol I think Katataban answered for me XD But is he right??

SinfulAngel

He may just be, are you sure that's what you're thinking though?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

I'm a little crazy so I never know what I'm thinking :-( But isn't fun to guess??

CaptainErotica

Would you rather it was a man torturing you?

Berek

Would you like your nails pulled out slowly? ;)

Veluux

Why would I ever want something like that?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...