what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finothing

a brown sundress with floral patterns. (and all the proper things underneath  O:) )

Insanityenviesme

T shirt and slacks.. decided I'd be lazy today and admire all the pretty girls as they float by in their pretty clothes..
-settles down with his chin in his hands and dreams about Sundress Fin and Blue Jeans Josi-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Josietta

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 30, 2011, 11:31:37 AM
T shirt and slacks.. decided I'd be lazy today and admire all the pretty girls as they float by in their pretty clothes..
-settles down with his chin in his hands and dreams about Sundress Fin and Blue Jeans Josi-

*grins and shakes her jean clad bottom at the slacker*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Insanityenviesme

-falls off his perch and waves his fist at naughty blue jeans- Oy, that's mean!!
-climbs back up the tree in his torn and tattered slacks, and trains his binoculars at he window again-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Beguile's Mistress

A slate gray business suit with a pale yellow blouse, sheer black stockings and platform heels.  It's cold and getting colder.  Brrrrrrrrrrrr...

dana eleanor

About to put on a black camisole, jeans, and my Vans.

Night Stalker

black sweatpants, maroon shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Dragon4437

Just a pair of jeans right now.

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Izzie Aditi

Denim shorts, white tanktop..sitting on the balcony in the sunshine while thinking about life and the mess I'm in :p
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Night Stalker

black/red boxers and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Kazuume

Light tan tank and green camo capri pants.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Tizzation

Levi's Jeans and white tank top....

Dario

Enforcement uniform. Light blue long sleeve shirt, shoulder crests, pen in pocket. Black cargo style pants with permanent seems. And the shinnyest pair of black leather boots you've ever seen.

Beguile's Mistress

A man's white dress shirt and reading glasses so I can snuggle in with pillows and blankets and the laptop to try and do some writing.  I think the muse is in a good mood at the same time as I am.

Lilias

Fuchsia t-shirt (faded to medium pink), tan shorts, tortoiseshell claw clasp twisting my hair up. It's an unseasonably hot night and I've just come out of the shower, trying to prolong the effect.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

~whips out the peacock feather fan and makes good use of it~ ;D

WyldRanger

Same old, same old work attire and winter coat. Cause it's efffing cold!!!

Belle33

University of Florida (Gators!!!) blue tank and heather grey shorty shorts.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

ashia starstreak

Grey  tank top, black booty  shorts and white socks. Though I regret to soon have to put more on as the weather gets colder.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Night Stalker

clothes to cover my ugly body,.
I am the NightStalker

Ephemera

a comfy, white, cotton bed-sheet with eyelet lace trim.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

White tank and black tinkerbelle pj bottoms
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

My favorite ugly brown sweater because its finally cold enough! Yay! It's a loose knit thing with a big collar and oversized buttons and is absolutely hideous but its like my blanket. <3

And aww Nightstalker :P no(bodies) ugly! *slaps* you for saying that.

Well.. except for my sweater of course ;)

Josietta

Long sleeved ribbed red shirt and brown lounge pants. Mmmmm finally cool enough for long sleeves and cuddling!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!