what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Blue jeans. Tan work shirt with a green shirt underneath and a flannel jacket over. Tan work hat, and black steel toed work boots

lenka

black satin boxers that are way too small for my curves, but nicely hidden by a long shirt that sits just below the edge of the boxers..

WyldRanger

My general outfit for the day will be blue jeans, grey red wings shirt with a tan work shirt over it, black work boots covering.... GREY socks!  :o As chilly and as windy as it is, I'll probably be wearing the red flannel jacket like yesterday.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suite in soft wool with a high neck, long sleeves, a row of gold buttons down the jacket and a straight skirt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels with gold buckle clips. 

Angzyn

Jeans, Brown Peasant top w/ roses and flip flops
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

olive

Light khaki capri pants and a cotton coral colored top with an off the shoulder gypsy-styled neckline, bare feet and a smile!

lenka

Short blue stubbies, blue collared shirt and blue jumper...of course topped off with black steel capped boots that make me look like a tough little cookie!

Belle33

Pale gray dolman sleeve top with a short charcoal pencil skirt.  But, I'm changing into my usual ... cami (black with small white polka dots today) and white short shorts between posts ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

ReanimateMagnus

Texas A&M T-shirt, Long Jeans, Green Boxer Briefs, Metal Framed Glasses, Wedding Ring

Kazuume

Black tank top, blue jean shorts, NY Yankees baseball cap
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

White shorts, black tanktop.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons, beige stockings and navy heels.

WyldRanger

Black sweatpants, and oversized Colorado Rockies t-shirt (waiting for laundry to get done)  :-X

Adonis

Blue jeans, steel toed brown boots (with metatarsals attached), sleeveless green tshirt. Horaaay working saturday helping my dads friend move.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Izzie Aditi

Pink hoodie, white tanktop and booty shorts (or whatever the fuck they're called). No, I couldn't be bothered to dress properly after showering ::)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Mmm.. Izzie showering....
-blanks out-
-blinks-
Why am I here again, wearing just my towel?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*steals Nitty's towel and runs away to another thread quickly* >:)

((as per the rules: I'm still wearing the same as before, now I'm only also waving a towel around))

Insanityenviesme

-gasp- I'm naked!!
Wait, no.. I changed into my pjs.. No they arent pink.. they're just a very very pale red
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 17, 2011, 12:51:17 PM
-gasp- I'm naked!!
Wait, no.. I changed into my pjs.. No they arent pink.. they're just a very very pale red

Like this, you mean?

O:) O:) O:) ::) ::)

Insanityenviesme

-gasp- Do you have a camera on me?!!!

Now I've added a jumper into that mix... Its cold in here!!
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

...I don't stalk, I lurk.

THAT'S NOT AGAINST THE LAW! 8-)

*spies on Nitty*

(I'm still..wearing..the same..thing..Ok, minus the hoodie)

Kazuume

Black shorts, gray tshirt with pink flowers across the chest.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Beguile's Mistress

Silky sleep pants and a soft over-sized sweatshirt both in pale blue cause I'm trying to do some writing today and it's cold in here but I don't want to turn the heat on yet.  64 degrees!  Brrrrrrrrrrrr...

WyldRanger

Dusty black jeans, tan work shirt, black park sweatshirt and black work boots. Another day at the park. Cool but sunny at least *hands BeMi the flannel jacket to keep her warm*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Green knickers, green undersize t-shirt (it's just for bed and I can never throw anything away) and green and white check flannel pants. It's totally unintentional! Just turned out that way... :P
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As