Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Your cats are now Sphinxes :)

I wish I had some fried chicken.

Bandit 600

Everything you own is now fried chicken

I wish my phone would always be at full charge.

CottonKitty

Your phone is fully charged all the time but now you can't dial out.

I wish I could meet Vincent Van Gogh

Bandit 600

You get to meet Van Gogh but you spend the entire time feeling as if your ears are being cut off.

I wish I was the Flash.

Chi

You are, but get arrested for indecent exposure when you open your trench coat

I wish I was taller
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

CottonKitty

Look at you! You're so tall! But it's all in your legs and with a 115cm/45in inseam, good luck finding pants.

I wish I could grow houseplants.

Kakihara

Your house is now full of man eating plants like Audrey 2 from Little Shop of Horrors.

I wish I had my long hair back.

CottonKitty

I knew you'd have something nice for me.   So, your hair is back, it's exactly the length it used to be and quite lovely.  And bright, bright clown nose red.

I wish my hands were stronger.

Bandit 600

Congragulations, your hands are now stronger and now everything you hold shatters.

I wish I was able to focus on my nutrition homework.

Stone

Granted. You now only focus on the homework, not on nutrition.

This leaves you weak. When aliens invade you dead, foo!

I wish aliens invade earth and destroy society as we know it.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Rhedyn

Granted. Society as we know it is destroyed and replaced by a new dictatorship run by our Almighty Alien Lord And Saviour, respectfully named by those who follow him as The Big Cheese. His regime is focused around hatred for humankind, all rights as we know them are effectively cancelled and humans are forced into a life of torture and servitude at the hands of the new master race.

I wish I had no fear.

ErisXfrost

Granted.

You lose not only your fear, but your caution. You are no longer able to see safe from dangerous, and thus end up placing yourself in some incredibly risky, and dangerous situations.

I wish for snow. 

Boatman

Granted...
Snow will spread slowly from your vertex and children will feed your nose to a passing reindeer.

I wish to pay the creator of the universe for a set of game cheats as I seem to be stuck on this initial level.
History, where creative writing was born.

ErisXfrost

Granted!

They gladly accept the money and give you the cheats-- however, they are cheats for a completely different game.

I wish my muse was more cooperative. xD

Boatman

Granted.

Unfortunately, your newly liberated muse fires you and goes off with someone else.

Hey, this new game is great, except I am required to fall in love with a six headed being which won't stop its contradictory nagging.
I wish for help.

StormAngelus

You get the help and fall in love with the six headed creature's unique perspectives, but at once they all agree and fall in love with each other, leaving you behind.

I wish I were able to draw.
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Boatman

You learn to draw blood, not as a haematologist nor as a phlebotomist, but the other kind who lurks behind gravestones hoping for a quick bite of dinner.

I wish I could go back in time at will and find out the truth...

ErisXfrost

Granted!

You are able to travel back in time, but only when you are near a guy name will. When you get back there, you find out the truth is nothing but a lie.

I wish I was on a secluded island.

Kakihara

Wish granted. You know find yourself on Monster Island with Godzilla and the rest battling and tons of radiation.

I wish I could play the violin.

Bruja

Granted! But not unlike the red shoes...you can never stop playing...

I wish I had a personal masseuse

Boatman

you are granted a free trial with the latest Japanese electronic masseuse

Oops, this one seems to have gone haywire.
To stop it just press the... 
OMG ...
gulp!

I would quite like to try the romance doll version.

StormAngelus

You get the romance doll, but she has a malfunction and deflates.

I wish I could lose all this weight!
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Rhedyn

Granted but the weight loss doesn't stop and eventually you pop out of existence.

I wish I could watch films all day tomorrow.

StormAngelus

Granted - you watch movies all day, but they all suck and make you fall asleep.

I wish I could dance!

SMR Rein

Your wish is granted. However, you can only dance the Carlton. Forever.

I wish for more things to do.
Be bold