News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutter

Button down shirt=shorts-Top siders.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Maeven

Grey fitted jacket and pleated skirt, falling just the knee.  Black knit top with lace cap sleeves, the neckline trimmed in tiny black pearls.  Charcoal pantyhose and suede, 3 1/2 inch heels, with leather trim at the toe and heel. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

A grey tshirt with black sleeves, fairly tight light blue jeans, and black sneakers.

Cherri Tart

*giggles* i got back from running, took a shower, and settled down to write, so i'm wearing nothing right now!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

I COULD do that.. but my coworkers wouldn't appreciate it.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Kalen on April 28, 2008, 11:57:37 AM
I COULD do that.. but my coworkers wouldn't appreciate it.

are you sure about that? ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Well, not after last time!

Sethite

I'm going to work at school, so it could be funny.  ::)

Currently - red panties and green blouse. Nothing more this time.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Cutter

Hmm..mine is so pedestrian after reading above Posts. Jeans-Black Pink Floyd T-shirt-tan LL Bean button down shirt.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Bliss

Dove grey openwork sleeveless sweater over sea blue tank top and green on green calf length shirt, black sueded shoes, and a white bandage from palm to mid-forearm.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

simple...dark blue jeans, red shirt, unbuttoned green flannel shirt with black shoes and socks

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on April 28, 2008, 03:55:19 PM
Dove grey openwork sleeveless sweater over sea blue tank top and green on green calf length shirt, black sueded shoes, and a white bandage from palm to mid-forearm.

Awh, what happened to your arm?

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Oh, I tried to wear some fresh hot coffee, thinking it might be an admirable complement to my ensemble.

My skin violently disagreed.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Invader zim t shirt, black track pants. Half undressed as I'm about to log and get to bed.

And coffee is so last season dahlink ... this season you should be pouring golden syrup (or maple syrup if you plan on being outdoors) over yourself, topping it off with strategically placed sprays of whipped cream, to show how simply sweet and delectable you are. Just good enough to eat right up.  :D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Jefepato

Boxers.

Living alone has its advantages.

Kalen

Jeans and a purple golf shirt.  It used to be blue, but heck.. things fade.

Bliss

The black dress with white stars I posted about last week, and a grey shawl with black edges that I crocheted myself.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Just be careful with that vile coffeepot this morning... you can never trust those things! *nods*

Black cotton/rayon blend pants.  Creme button down shirt with tiny black and tan vertical stripes about a quarter of an inch apart; creme lace on the cuffs, collar and the panel where the buttons are.  Black heels.

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

*grin* Well then I should probably add a bandage to the list of things I'm wearing... and it stings a little but very little marking. Yay for good, fast treatment!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

EGFrost

Golf shoes, nice slacks, a polo shirt and a hat and gloves.  Just got in from my first game of golf in a couple years. 
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

Muff Diver

Two-sizes-too-big emerald green turtleneck sweater, baby blue panties and white knee socks! Relaxation time!  :)
My special kink list!

Bliss

Black and tan long sleeve man's shirt, blue jeans, white socks, brown leather mules.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Muff Diver

Well, since it's bedtime for me, I'm wearing a big football sweater (I wear big shirts for jammies in case it wasn't obvious  :) ) and a pair of white Hello Kitty panties with black knee socks. I like long socks and stockings. *blush*
My special kink list!

Bliss

Black short sleeve mock-turtleneck shortdress with big brown and tan spots, over flare bluejeanes, with brown leather mules.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

EGFrost

Just woke up, so glasses, air force ring and a towel. 
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln