The Sex Tape (MXF or FXF)

Started by seeker619, November 25, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

A man or woman has  always wanted to be with a current friend.  She watches over her house and feeds his cat while he is out of town snoops and finds a sex tape the woman made with another woman.  There is no date on the tape but she knows his current girlfriend boyfriend would drop her before seeing half the tape and decides to blackmail her with it.

"You and I shall spend a night a week together doing whatever I wish or not only will your current boyfriend  stumble across this tape but so will everyone else you know who would find the fact that you sleep or have slept with other woman appalling if they are kind enough to use that word.. So, being kind as I am I am offering you this opportunity to keep it personal if you wish.  "I get have you one night a week and you will do as I wish when I wish or this might even be on lesbian amateurs on YOUTUBE.  A fact that I am sure will come to their attention one way or another.  You never told anyone you were once with any woman and I know how some of your friends find such things sickening.  I know because I've met them and they have told me that is what I am. 

What shall it be?  ME which I know you will not find so bad at all or get ostracized by at least half of everyone you care about?

The woman must find a way to find some dirt on her or even if she gives in another copy could be made anyway.  What kind of dirt can she dig up on her to silence her.  She would die if her family and boyfriend knew.  She might even be desperate to do more than blackmail her. 

This is all up for discussion.  I prefer it be female blackmailing female  but it can also be a girlfriend of the guy(not one he has dated) but one who wishes he had. 

What dirt is dug up  or what other options she has are also up for discussion.
Modify message