Slow Exposure (seeking female)

Started by Rollard, June 04, 2011, 12:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollard

The unknown is often more intriguing and exciting than the known. Sometimes not showing something can be more interesting than throwing it out in the open. Have you ever seen one of those burlesque style stripteases, or a nude fan dancer that uses her fans to cover her in the right places while still revealing enough to make things titillating? Basically, I've always wanted to do an RP with a similar theme. It could cover a broad range of settings, several of which I already have in mind. Usually though the more fantastic and less mundane settings can make things more interesting regarding this. Message me in this topic or via PM if you'd like to hear more details, and tell me what settings (fantasy, sci-fi, etc.) interest you!

This probably sounds confusing, but just message me and I can clear it up for you! Seriously, don't be shy to ask! It's just a bit difficult to explain here.

Rollard

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

September

Some of my ons.

Envious

Makes sense to me. You want that slow, sensual tease.

Good luck finding a partner!

JadenMystic

This sounds like it could be fun. :-) Not sure how well I'd do, if you'd like me as a partner for this, but I'm willing to try my best for ya. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.