Blind Faith: a post-apocalyptic setting (LBGT friendly and Recruiting!)

Started by Cleo4u2, October 25, 2012, 05:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleo4u2

Alright, noticed you updated him. You're approved, so could you put him in the Character sheet thread? I'd do it myself, but you'll still need to give him a background. Also, feel free to say hi in the IC/OOC thread and I'll be PMing you shortly.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Cleo4u2

Update to any prospective players, I cant take any more straight guys. We're full up, sorry
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Cleo4u2

I'm looking for a girl or two to join us, as well as a gay/bisexual guy. We've had a really slow period over the Holiday and I'd like to get started again with a little bang.

Avengel69

I'm bi-sexual guy! I've only had a couple role plays under my belt though. So I'm a rookie ;)

Cleo4u2

That's fine, dove. Have you ever done a group RP before?

What I need you to do to join is take the character sheet from the first page and create someone with it. Age guidelines are 17-22 and you are required to have at least one useful skill. The examples of other player's character sheets are all through this page and the approved ones are here. When you've got a sheet ready, PM it to me or post it up here and I'll get back to you if it needs anything or needs any redactions.