Training Sessions *Mul* DECENT WRITERS AND DOMS PLEASE

Started by Aragem, December 20, 2008, 04:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

The story takes place far into the future after a catrastraphic event changes the world forever.  The world is ruled by a powerful corporation that creates a very wide gap between social classes; the Elite and the Lowers.

The Elite are the only ones allowed to live in environmentall controlled cities which are free of pollution and mutants with plenty of water and power.  The Lowers are forced to scratch out a bare living in the wasteland.  The Corporation is rather "strict" about who's in and who's out.

However, there is a way for a Lower to become an Elite.  And it is the only way.

The Lower must be 16 and must be rather lovely and in very good health.  If they meet this criteria, then they are taken to a special campus along the edges of the Cities, where they would study art, history, music, science, literature, and various elite subjects. . . along with special training of a sexual nature.

The students are specially trained to become sex slaves for special members of the Elite.  The contract that the Lower signs is very simple.  They give themselves to the Corporation for education and special training for two years, then they are sold to an Elite buyer where they are their slave for 7 years.  At the end of those 7 years, the Lower is given an Elite Status and will live as a free Elite Citizen in the City with no strings attach . . . .so they claim.

I'd like to keep the game small and simple.  Like keep it within one thread if possible.  I'm already running a large game right now *CryoCrypt 131*.  Also, just 2 or 3 more players is appreciated at this time.  I might expand it later, but at least not this month, this being close to Christmas after all.

I'll be playing a Lower girl/boy who've signed a contract with the Corporation to go through the slave program to become an Elitist.  I'm interested in getting players who'll want to play dominate roles to train her. 

I'm very open minded so feel free to being in bondage, leather, whips, etc. 

However, I do have some nos nos.

1.  No scat, urine, or vomit play.
2.  Nothing too extreme.  Like chest carving or cutting off a finger.  No permenant damage or scaring.

Males and females are welcome to play.  I'll play either a boy or a girl depending on what you want.  If you are interested or have any questions, post here or PM me.

Doomsday

Sounds very interesting, moreso to me than your CryoCrypt RP.

The Dandy

I keep trying to turn away from this topic but alas here I am. I crave depravity and so I imagine that this could be fun. I am most definently interested.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

Haibane

There was talk of a group RP very much of this nature a few weeks back. Someone suggested it then dropped the idea. Magical Pen took it up but I don't think anything came of it. I'm definitely a group player these days as a small band of lowers/slaves/whatever you will are trained up by a group of doms/dommes I find much more appealing than just one subject.

Aysleen

I'd also like to participate, but you may already have enough players.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Aragem

Glad that you are interested.   ;D

As a note, the slaves know FULL WELL what to expect when they get to the school.  They've signed a contract that stipulates that their bodies belong to the corporation and to their masters after their training is complete.  

So there won't be any innocents going in naively thinking all they are going to learn is basic subjects.  Nope, they will all know that the school will train them into becoming sex slaves.  It's pretty common knowledge in the Lowers and Elites.

The Dandy

"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

Aragem

Okay, Dandy, I'll put you down as a trainer.

Now what exactly would your trainer be specializing in?  >:D

The Dandy

Why culture, leather work, the application of wooden objects, etiquette....Oh what! Stay your dirty mind!  ;)

Doomsday

I wouldn't mind being a Lower or an Elite, although Elite appeals more to me.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Hunter

Hmm....interesting.  If you're not full, I'd like to be an elite.

BigBuckBob

It sounds interesting, but I've got a few dom rp's already. If any ladies wish to be elite, I'd gladly sign on to be a lower.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

MagicalPen

I second ReindeerBob....if theres an Elite/Dom Female, i'd be a happy slave. Or I can be an elite to some poor slave girl. Whichever is most needed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Will this become a medium-sized MP game Aragem, or do you want to keep it to a 1 on 1 or very small game?

I'm in a domme mood as usual these days... can't seem to get it out of my system ;)

Bondage, flagellation and forced anal play being my 'specialities'.

Aragem

Honestly, to be very honest, I had intended for me to play the Lower and have a few other people play dommes.  Sorry.  But if something wants to take the idea and turn it into a larger game, may do so.

But I rather play my own Lower training session with other people.

Haibane

That's what I thought. As you can see people in fact want group games. ;) MP and I tried to organise one that developed from another, almost identical idea but it fell by the wayside.

There probably aren't enough people/isn't the interest to run two games.

Aragem

I originally wanted to have two or three players being dominate.  Maybe I should have posted in Solo and noted that I wanted three players instead of one.

The Dandy

Well, regardless, I am still interested. Whatever happens, happens.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Rhoswen

I have an interest to be a student ....as dominate roles are few....I understand this....if at all possible I would like to help you in anyway you see fit.....I hope lyra can own up to all expected of her in training.....Bows her head. :)........let me know as well 
Hithaear Annuieleni