Started by Scarie187, November 08, 2014, 04:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

I got two character sheets so far. Keep them coming. :-D

Scarie187

LittleKitten

Scarie187

I got it.

I'm a little slow cause of the holiday but I will be posting up an ooc thread for the game soon.

Clio

I think people might be more willing to join and make profiles if the character sheets are posted instead of PMed. Seeing other profiles and seeing that there are several players interested would help in my opinion.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 30, 2014, 05:01:29 PM
I think people might be more willing to join and make profiles if the character sheets are posted instead of PMed. Seeing other profiles and seeing that there are several players interested would help in my opinion.

+1

I'm curious to see what everyone had come up with.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

I mean, you don't have to approve them automatically...you can still ask them to make changes and such, but an active interest check thread with characters visible helps a game a lot in my experience.

Scarie187

Scarie187

Added the approved characters to the first page. I will adjust it a bit later when I get off from work but I hope that helps.

Scarie187

Clio

I was going to, but there are already two virgins, and one of them is a redhead. Another redhead virgin might be excessive... :(

Prince Truhan

Another redhead virgin can never be excessive

Scarie187

Clio

Name: Tessa Stone

Sex: Female

Zone: 2

City: Raintown, Indiana, USA (an extremely small town, so not really a city)

Virgin: Yes

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 145

Appearance:
A petite but very curvy redhead with blue eyes and pale skin. Large breasts and hips. An hourglass shape, and doll-like face.

Personality:
Tessa was born and raised on a farm in the country, so that influences her quite a bit. She's tough, brave and very kind and friendly. She's smart, and had just graduated from university when she was chosen. Some girls were jealous, her parents thought it was an honor, but Tessa doesn't want to 'belong' to some alien as a sex slave. She couldn't think of anything worse, so she will resist at first. As she was devoted to school, she's still a virgin. She's protective and one weakness is that she cares little for her own safety, but will take a bullet for others. She can be a bit know-it-all, impatient and impulsive. She's also quite emotional. She is well-liked, but can be paranoid and very stubborn at times. She will always fight for the innocent and the underdog.

Special Skill:
High pain tolerance, many domestic and farm skills.

Kinks:
She doesn't know yet, obviously, but my primary ones are BDSM, Non-Con, Anal, Multiple Men, D/s, Impregnation, Hurt/Comfort, Pain, etc...

Off Limits: Scat

Clio

I might change the model. I'm not sure yet...

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Scarie187