News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Greenthorn

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Ket on August 03, 2008, 10:00:32 AM
O.o

The whatnow?!?

(the Corner of Obsessions...the pic looks like...something rising to the occasion...see how my dirty mind works?!)

/hijack

Ket

-almost loses her laptop again from laughing so hard-

/hijack

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Xillen

Oh yeah, all my remarks in this thread to my own avatar are now void, as I changed my avatar since then :P

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Greenthorn on August 03, 2008, 09:51:47 AM
*sighs and nods*

It's lovely, but does suggest goth and vampires with its darkness and biteable neck. So it would be a good avatar for me...
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Jarl Tiberius

I change My avatars like every two weeks…well I make them.

Just had to resize an image this time and what it means is domination is not strength but perseverance=firmness.

WyldRanger

Changed Avatar...what can I say, I like to change my avatar every once in a while. I like things changing (when I can change them) :P

Not quite sure what it says about me...outside of the fact that I love that angle and her full bodied frame is very sensuously enticing...

Greenthorn

Well since I've reverted back to my original Elliquiy avatar...it says...ummm...don't know what it says....I'm starting anew?

The Overlord

Quote from: Xana Cenad on August 24, 2008, 01:33:56 PM
Not quite sure what it says about me...outside of the fact that I love that angle and her full bodied frame is very sensuously enticing...

It says that you think black panties and fishnet stockings are hot, which I can agree with.

The Overlord

Quote from: Greenthorn on August 25, 2008, 08:33:33 AM
Well since I've reverted back to my original Elliquiy avatar...it says...ummm...don't know what it says....I'm starting anew?

No, it means you know how to apply a glow to an object in PhotoShop.  :P

Edit- Actually the way you applied the gradient in the backdrop suggests a vast open negative space behind the figure, which is somehow aesthetically or conceptually threatening to me.  :-\

Greenthorn

Quote from: The Overlord on August 25, 2008, 09:34:38 AM
No, it means you know how to apply a glow to an object in PhotoShop.  :P

Edit- Actually the way you applied the gradient in the backdrop suggests a vast open negative space behind the figure, which is somehow aesthetically or conceptually threatening to me.  :-\

how so?

WyldRanger

I like it Greenie  ;)

Quote from: The Overlord on August 25, 2008, 09:33:36 AM
It says that you think black panties and fishnet stockings are hot, which I can agree with.

Well yes, there is that I suppose  ;D

The Great Triangle

My current avatar indicates that I'm an awesome threatening shadow in the background, but I also like it when victims get on top of me and penetrate me with something equally awesome looking.

Mmm...  werewolf switch...
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

SecreT

O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Apple of Eris

My newest avatar is a toony version of me a really wonderful and talented lady made of me - in an outfit I wore for halloween :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Stattick

Oh... GT, yeah, the way you spruced up the old avatar absolutely makes it feel different then it originally did. This one has a touch of evil and menace in it. I like it. Alot.
O/O   A/A

Inerrant Lust

Ket

Trieste

Ket, what's the new pink and blue band in yours? Or was that always there and I'm just blind?

Ket

It's new!  I just added it a couple of days ago. 

It's just a very scaled down version of this

The wonderful Bi Pride flag.

Trieste

I was not aware there was one. I figured you felt your avatar simply needed more shades of pink/purple.

Ket

I wasn't aware there was one either until about 6 months ago when a friend told me about it. 

Interestingly enough, the flags down at the oceanfront that they fly for colorful fun use the same colors, in the same stripe pattern, except all the stripes are equal dimensions.