Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

Kind welcome from you Camille, thank you, not here for long though. probably back a bit later tonight though.

Anesa

Dandy!  (And you're welcome)

Xandria

Yippee!  (the storm here finally stopped)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Excellent! (here, just the blasted *but I don't mind* sun.. and a cool wind)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Treasure (wish I had a cool wind, so hot and humid here)

Xandria

Endure (Same here, I'm glad I have air conditioning!)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Even (it was humid yesterday.. but phew.. today is ok.. but a/c ready to flip if needed)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Naturally (has a/c prefers natures breeze)

Mordred

Yes! (me too... kind of like using subtitles when not needed.. in a round about way. :))
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Sly (agrees, in a round about way ;)  )

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

Laugh (phew.. thanks for the non-y-ending :P)
*See Pillory*