Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Rock Island Line - Johnny Cash

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

yobo

Rock The Night (Europe)

Oreo

Into the Night - Santana

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

yobo

Into the Night (Julee Cruise)

Oreo

Through the Long Night - Billy Joel

yobo

Break On Through To The Other Side (The Doors)

Oreo

I Want to Break Free -  Queen

yobo

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd)

Oreo

Flying - Dark Moor

yobo

Flying High Again (Ozzy Osbourne)

Oreo

I Saw Her Again - the Mamas and the Papas

yobo

Try Again (Aaliyah)

Oreo

Do It Again - The Beach Boys

yobo

Do Re Mi (Jahn Teigen)

Oreo

Regresa A Mi - Il Divo

SunshineSparkle

Fuera De Mi - Jose El Frances

O&O    A&A    Avatars

yobo

De andre (Jan Eggum)

Oreo

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da - The Police

yobo

Love Bites [So Do I] (Halestorm)

Oreo

Love Hurts - Nazareth

yobo

I Don't Believe In Love (Queensrÿche)

Oreo

Do You Believe In Magic - The Lovin' Spoonful

yobo

Black Magic Woman (Santana)

Oreo

When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman - Dr Hook

SunshineSparkle

Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo

O&O    A&A    Avatars