Let There Be Pirates! -pathfinder, looking for one replacement player

Started by Roleplay Frog, January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

*chuckles* if there's a lot of interesting interest I might consider opening up a second group. So far, Saric impresses me with a detailed charsheet and active pirating efforts, 2-3 more?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 18, 2019, 11:43:15 AM
I would be interested join second group :)

The thing is, and the reason I didn't accept ya, is that I see you struggling to keep up post-wise in other games.

ChaoticSky

Hello! THis looks amazingly fun, but i dont want to spread myself too widely. Sadly.

However i feel compelled to point out that you are all wrong.

This is the ultimate pirate song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLTYkPIglfI

Roleplay Frog

*chuckles* I can totally respect that Chaotic, as is, I may start a second group but I'll keep folks in the thread here in mind if I need to fill a whole later either way.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 18, 2019, 05:03:57 PM
The thing is, and the reason I didn't accept ya, is that I see you struggling to keep up post-wise in other games.

Ah, fair point given.

Masked Insanity

Just so I have things written down somewhere:

Krey is a runaway from a dozen tight spots. Originally born in Cheliax to a family of the eternally-beleaguered craftsmen class, she first ran away from home at the tender age of 14. Over the next four years, she has turned the stowaway life into an art form. She has crossed the inner sea from Varisia to Qadira. Seen the lights of Absalom and the great city of Sothis. She has fled from hellknight patrols and eagle knights. Originally she thought herself blessed by Desna, her aimless wandering some kind of noble vagrancy. A shipwreck near the Shackles proved this youthful illusion wrong. She was washed ashore near-drowned after fighting to stay afloat in storm-tossed waters for half a day.

Roleplay Frog

Hmnn.. Interest seems to be flaring up here again and again, but I'm not certain we have enough going for a second recruitment wave. I'd like a group of four, reliably active, piratey players.

... Show of hands. I got Saric, Masked Insanity, Tengu.. anyone else? ^^

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Roleplay Frog

Hmn. I feel like using this for a backup list if the main-party gets disjointed will work better, unless there's a bunch more interest popping up, sorry Saric, will holler at you when a position opens up.

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Aenon

:picks nose: my heartless DM is spreading rumors that the campaign is ending soon-ish, so I can only stalk look for future alternatives

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Aenon on January 29, 2019, 05:34:09 PM
my heartless DM is spreading rumors that the campaign is ending soon-ish

What a meanie. Let me at 'im. I'm nice frog.

That said, pretty full here. Perhaps you can seduce your DM into doing a next chapter afterwards? *innocentlooks*

Aenon

I will do that, but I will also let here a pirate flag for the future :p

Roleplay Frog

Kimmy

I will plant my interest too. I don't have anything happening on E atm so I missed the first bounce on interest  :'(
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Saric

Saric

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Roleplay Frog

If you want you can submit a character, if I like them you'd be no.1 on the waitlist if a player goes inactive/drops out.. that's all I can promise atm. ^^

Roleplay Frog

Due to earlier interest letting you folks know I have a spot open, if you're feeling piratey.

Masked Insanity

Roleplay Frog

Nah, I can take one more atm, the pc's are currently escaping from a rival pirate crew and their captain by the guile of one of them speaking Aquan and convincing some lewd fish-beasts to lead them through their caves.. at a minor price.

Masked Insanity

Since the PM does not seem to go through, here is the sheet:

Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/2d/51/d72d51c4d84293c30826566ed85a5dea.jpg (large)
Name: Neela Bilgerat
Class(es): Sorcerer (Aberrant) 2
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Fetishes: Semi-consentual corruption, rough sex, multiple partners
Dislikes: Blood, gore, bathroom play
Backstory: Neela was born among the underclass of the shakles, and moved from living as a conman, grifter and pickpocket to stowing away on ships. Eventually she made too many enemies. She figured with some friends to put in harm's way, life would become easier and longer.  Then, her powers manifested - and her outlook changed. Where many would consider their freakishness a point of shame, she wears it on her sleeve, trusting it to ward off unwelcome attention.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? The source of her powers frighten her as much as anyone else.
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? The memories we make along the way - not! Gold, of course. Daft question! ;)
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: Knows she will find no rest in the afterlife - so she embarks on a mad quest for imortality, ironically bringin about her fate as a restless spectre.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 10
Dex 14 +2
Con 10
Int 11
Wis 12 +1
Cha 20 +5

HP:9 Armor Class:10 Initiative Bonus:2 Speed: 30 CMD: 1
Saving Throws: 0 Fort 2 Ref 4 Will
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats: Doidge, Scribe Scroll
Traits: TBD
Skills:
Skills

Bluff    Cha    10 =    +5   + 2    + 3 (class skill)
Knowledge (arcana)    Int    5 =    +0   + 2    + 3 (class skill)
Spellcraft    Int    5 =    +0   + 2    + 3 (class skill)

Equipment and items: Mwk Dagger
Attacks +1 / 1d4
Spellcasting
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Dancing Lights
Grade 1: Adhesive Spittle, Sleep

Random notez!

Isn't she cute enough? ;)

CaptainErotica

I am very interested in this. I’ve been on the fence about submitting a character as While I am a veteran D&D player (1E- 3.5) I’ve never tried anything after that. I do have some experience with Starfinder though.