Disgaea : Persephone Prison (Request Thread) [Anime|Monster|Demon]

Started by MelodyCake, May 01, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyCake

★ Disgaea : Persephone Prison ★

Once upon a time in a Netherworld far far away, the Corrupternment was formed to save the mindless masses from themselves. Ruled by an almighty tyrant, the government mercilessly imposed an onslaught of new laws in swift succession. And despite the valiant efforts of many monstrous creatures and demonic denizens, the inhabitants had no choice but to succumb to the Corrupternment’s new rules. Everything the Netherworld’s President wished for was quickly passed as the law of the land. But even then, there was no demon, nor monster, not even an angel that could have foreseen what the newest piece of legislation would unveil.

Out of nowhere and without warning, the Sexual Deviance Law was passed. A outrageously barbaric law which forbade all citizens from engaging in any form of sexual deviancy; whether it be holding hands in public, accidentally looking up a girl’s skirt, owning an outdated copy of PlayDemon magazine, even those who were suspected of masturbating in the safety of their own bedrooms were jailed without exception. But even then there was no one, or at least no one who dared to speak up and go against the Netherworld Presidents rule. And thus, a new age had dawned upon the Netherworld; an Era which would quickly come to be know by it’s most defining feature... The Erotic Purge.

That is where the story takes us. A world where there’s been a massive increase in the Netherworld’s prisons. Demons and Monsters alike being sent off in masses at a time. Not even the most seasoned veterans of the Netherworld Police Force could recall a time when they were so busy. And if that wasn’t bad enough a separate law was introduced which prohibited them from accepting bribes! But fear not, the Heroes... or in this case the demons and monster of our story have been given a chance to shorten the indefinite convictions.

Persephone Prison

Persephone Prison is an enormous floating construct which forebodingly floats high in the sky beside the netherworld’s ever-present crimson moon. The majestic castle is isolated from the rest of the netherworld both physically and magically, and proudly boasts it’s capability as a impenetrable stronghold capable of trapping even the strongest of Demon Lords within it’s stony halls. In fact Persephone Prison is infamously known throughout the entire netherworld as the final destination for the most irredeemable of miscreants. An inescapable fort which serves as both a home and coffin for those who have been deemed damned beyond redemption.

Instead of time, the prisoners at Persephone Prison are forced to pay off a debt; which is based of the crimes they have committed in the Netherworld. In order to leave the floating fortress alive, Prisoners must pay the entirety of their assigned debt off. A feat which can either be completed by completing the mandatory work of manufacturing Prinny Hides for a set wage of 2HL per hide. Or partaking and wrestling away victory in the numerous game events hosted by the Prison’s unpredictable Warden.

Hello everyone! Here's my interest check, of an idea I've been wanting to try out for a while. Some of you may or may not know the Disgaea world, and whilst this roleplay is both heavily inspired and heavily based of the Disgaea world itself, this roleplay will still have a bit of my own touches here and there. I'm looking for a more light hearthed comedy and fun atmosphere, as well as crazy and eccentric characters one could imagine fitting right into one of the Disgaea games.

So I thought I'd write up the idea I had, and see if there are other people perhaps interested in joining. I'm hoping for at least 5-6 people who like being active in the OOC, cause it's always fun to have silly ooc banter regarding characters and currently running interactions. As well, I have learned, that if the ooc is active, people are less shy in expressing themselves on what they are looking for, or asking for a possible interaction. Would also be willing to create a Discord group if there's an overwhelming majority that would prefer that over an OOC thread.

If you have any questions, or just interested let me know ~

MelodyCake

Character Levels: Hardened Criminals
In Disgaea: Persephone Prison there will be two primary stats which need to be taken into consideration. The first of which is your characters level. Your characters level is indicative of your characters overall strength. Meaning a Level 5 Cleric is stronger than a Level 4 Warrior regardless of the skills and spells available to them. Your character’s level will be recorded and constantly updated by the GM.
Leveling

Earning Levels:
All Prisoners will start at level one regardless of their level prior to imprisonment (Level Drained).
At the end of each OoC week, all players will be allocated 5 points.
These points can be distributed amongst the cast of characters to increase their levels.
Each point spent corresponds to 1 Character Level.
You can split the points up however you want, but you can not allocate any points to your own characters.
Combat & Challenges

Combat & Challenges:
The result of combat & challenges will be determined by the level of character/s involved.
Your characters strength will be based on the simple formula of Level + Bonus
Your bonus will fluctuate based on a random number generated by the GM.
Meaning your characters power could be Lv3+45= 48 one day, and Lv3+5= 8 the next.
The bonus power will be re-rolled and change randomly 2~3 a week.
For combat, the character with the higher number is successful
For challenges, the character overcomes the challenge if the number is higher than a GM specified amount.
Earning HL

Earning HL:
The second stat recorded in this game is the amount of HL your character has earned.
All characters are required to pay their debt of 1,000,000 HL off in order to regain their freedom.
HL can be obtained in small amounts as part of Prison Labor (0~100HL each OoC week [Saturday])
HL in larger amounts can be obtained by participating in IC (and sometimes OoC) events.
HL can be traded between characters willingly or otherwise (Notify GM when this happens).
Once a certain amount of Debt has been paid off, Prisoners are ranked up and may be entitled to certain privileges.

Rank1 Good-for-Nothing Prisoner: (0~1000 HL Paid)
Rank2 Incompetent Prisoner: (1000~5000 HL Paid)
Rank3 Average Prisoner: (5000~25,000 HL Paid)
Rank4 Skilled Prisoner: (25,000~100,000 HL Paid)
Rank5 Distinguished Prisoner: (100,000~500,000 HL Paid)
Rank6 Genius Prisoner: (500,000~1,000,000 HL Paid)
RankX Freed Prisoner: (1,000,000 HL Paid)

[float=left][img height=300]Image Link Here[/img][/float]
[b]Name[/b]: 
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Demon Type:[/b] (Demon Class)
[b]Age:[/b] // Age x 10 = Demon Years
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Strength:[/b] // Pick One ~ ATK/INT/HIT/SPD/DEF/RES
[b]Weakness:[/b] // Pick One ~ ATK/INT/HIT/SPD/DEF/RES

[b]Life Before Imprisonment:[/b]
// What was your character doing with their life before they were imprisoned? Did they live in densely populated cities, wild forests, or barren wastelands? Are there any important figures that deserve to be taken note of? 

[b]Notable Achievements:[/b]
// What would your character boast about if they were completely drunk? What epic achievement or adventure would they share with their peers to earn respect or understanding?

[b]Imprisoned For:[/b]
// What crime did your character commit? Were they imprisoned for being in breach of the Sexual Deviance Law (SDL), for being an incompetent demon, or something else that would get them in trouble with the Corrupternment?

Example Character Sheet
Name:  Ari
Player: MelodyCake
Demon Type: Werewolf
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color:  Gold
Strength:SPD
Weakness: INT

Life Before Imprisonment:
     The wolf's life wasn't an overly exciting one. Spending most of his life living off the land in a wild forest without actively socializing with any other monsters or demons. Leading to a feral personality, Ari isn't necessarily known for swooning people with charm and class at first interactions, nor is he known for entering a scene with elegance. No, the short gray eared werewolf behaves more animal then a sophisticated demon. Demanding or taking things instead of asking, Ari believes if he is strong enough to make it his own, either by grip or scent, it's his. That was the law of the wild forest he had spend his entire life in.

Notable Achievements:
     There are only a few things the werewolf would boast about whilst drunk, though the first thing he'd most likely start with, would be boasting about how he had once swallowed an entire sun in just one large bite! The statement being true or false, is another issue. With a rumored black hole for a stomach, Ari will never say no to offered food of pretty much any kind, and even actively goes out of his way to search for a possible next meal. Though nothing beats the thrill off the hunt.

Imprisoned For:
     One day, the wolf eared young demon woke up one day to a scent he was unfamiliar with, and before he knew it, curiosity got the better of him and  found himself sniffing his way towards the source of the smell. Stumbling into an orgy that a demon lord had tried his best to put together in secret, so not to be caught by the Netherworld police. Though, within seconds after the wolf got there, a Netherworld police force swarmed in, arresting everyone and charging them for sexual deviance, and the poor wolf got dragged along with them despite his attempts to claim his innocence.

OyabunKobold

I cant say much atm but I shall place my interest here for joining the grand etna empire *coughs* I mean disgaea Is it going to be freeform or system?

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Laughing Hyena

MelodyCake

Hello there Oyabun
In regards to your question, it will mostly be freeform, but there will be one stat(lv), and a probability diceroll :)

Hello Laughing Hyena!
I'm guessing that means you are interested? :P

Kokaine

Possibly interested. Been looking for something light hearted.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MelodyCake

Hello there Kokaine, glad to hear you are possibly interested :)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 01, 2018, 10:21:28 AM
Hello there Oyabun
In regards to your question, it will mostly be freeform, but there will be one stat(lv), and a probability diceroll :)

Hello Laughing Hyena!
I'm guessing that means you are interested? :P

Yes. For the glory of Sardines!

pendarious

mark me as interested Dood~!

also....Laughing Hyena it's been a long while...how ya been DOOD!?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: pendarious on May 01, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
mark me as interested Dood~!

also....Laughing Hyena it's been a long while...how ya been DOOD!?

Been enjoying Dad of Boi. (God of War) Also coming to grips with the imminent potential of a house move. Thats all really.

pendarious

fuuuuun (I'm sure God of War is more fun than the thought of having to move). I haven't really been up to too much either.

huh....is the pic used for Persephone Prison Gibli's castle in the sky?
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

OyabunKobold

I just wanna be a fire mage that eventually goes through all elements in reincarnation till reaching star prism or galaxy mage >:)

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Avalon29

MelodyCake

You are an excellent Prinny Pendarious, your Prinny instructor would be proud!
Glad to have your interest =3

Quote from: pendarious on May 01, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

huh....is the pic used for Persephone Prison Gibli's castle in the sky?

To answer your question, yes, yes it is :) I found that the image was the best suited for the prison I had in mind for the roleplay.

Hey Avalon! Glad to have you on board :)

Since we have the interest, I'll get into drafting up a character sheet to fill out :)

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 01, 2018, 03:04:11 PM
I just wanna be a fire mage that eventually goes through all elements in reincarnation till reaching star prism or galaxy mage >:)

It makes me so happy to hear there will at least be one mage <3

MelodyCake

Alright, I'm not done with drafting up the character sheet just yet, finalizing a few quirks here and there.

But I though that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to see what sort of characters people are wanting to go with.

Oyabun has mentioned playing a mage,  so I thought I'd ask everyone who are interested to answer 3 simple questions =)

What class/type are you wanting to play?
What gender is your character?
Is your character interested in men, women, or either?

pendarious

I'm debating between an obviously female bi-sexual Felynn (the cat girl monsters) or if you'd permit it a traveler from another Netherworld who is a more unique unit (Like Asagi or Priere except less destructive)

MelodyCake

You raised an interesting point there Penda.

For now, I do think the bi sexual Felynn female would be the safer option of the two to start with. Though, I may be open to discussing the idea you have for a demon hunter like character once I start opening to the idea of people playing secondary characters. For now, I want to keep things under control. (Or as much control as a Disgaea world can be xD)

I will be accepting all classes from Disgaea, and I won't be gender locking them like how they are in game.
I'm also accepting any classes from similar Nipponichi games, such as Makai Kingdom, La Pucella, etc.
Original classes can be negotiated pretty easily, especially if it’s similar to an existing main character (eg Valvatorez - Vampire).
If you want an entirely new class then it’s best to PM me first, but please note I’ll be pretty strict with original ideas for the time being.

I'm currently considering a Professor, just haven't decided if I want to go male or female just yet. But in either case, my character will swing both ways.

pendarious

OyabunKobold

Leki

Argh fine... xD
I really shouldn't be doing this, I mean it's barely been a month...
But I suppose I can make an exception if it's Disgaea. xD
One more thing to cross off the bucket list~

In regards to character I'm still pretty undecided.
But I'll let you know as soon as I work something out in my head.

Quote from: pendarious on May 02, 2018, 10:51:33 AM
I'm debating between an obviously female bi-sexual Felynn (the cat girl monsters) or if you'd permit it a traveler from another Netherworld who is a more unique unit (Like Asagi or Priere except less destructive)
Felynn's are awesome~

Not really sure what you were after with the Asagi/Priere thing.
But if you make an attention-seeking female gunner, that kind of covers Asagi? xD
Priere would depend, but a Fight Mistress/Succubi class that's been adapted could work?
If you were more after the Overlord thing, or a "I'm in the wrong world" setup though, no idea :/

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 02, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
Fire mage, female, pansexual in that order
Fire is the best element~
Or at least the most fun xD
Planning on making her ditzy? Or is she actually competent as a spellcaster? :P

@MelodyCake
Will Magi-Changing be a thing in this game? Or will that be removed?
Magichange kind of gives me a SoulEater vibe... but I'm not complaining xD

OyabunKobold

She is going to beat first Inexperienced and impulsive transitioning to competent but quite hoteheaded during her fire mage lifetime which will carry on over to her Green and blue mage lifetimes and taper out as she hits Star prism and galaxy mage lifetimes.

Once she hits Star shell be a bit less hotheaded unless you set her off.

Laughing Hyena

Im going with a gunslinger or warrior male heterosexual. Mostly because I was told to pick a class and someone's to be at the front line. But I would actually want to look at a custom character similar to characters like Valvatorez, Mao and Laharl. So I'll be patient in terms of discussing things.

pendarious

Quote from: Leki on May 02, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

In regards to character I'm still pretty undecided.
But I'll let you know as soon as I work something out in my head.
Felynn's are awesome~

Not really sure what you were after with the Asagi/Priere thing.
But if you make an attention-seeking female gunner, that kind of covers Asagi? xD
Priere would depend, but a Fight Mistress/Succubi class that's been adapted could work?
If you were more after the Overlord thing, or a "I'm in the wrong world" setup though, no idea :/

Yes I agree Felynn's are awesome. The Asagi/Priere thing was more like confirming if misplaced Overlords or Demon hunters or just dimension-ally lost people were allowed who weren't part of the typical classes or not the "Overlord to be" of this particular Netherworld.

EDIT/NOTE: in the case of a misplaced Overlord their power would be vastly nerfed due to entering a new netherworld and not having enough Fear energy at their disposal of course so there wouldn't be any Immediate OP shenannigans but I'm just sort of panning out future thoughts......curse my pentient for rambling

Leki

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 02, 2018, 10:54:57 PM
She is going to beat first Inexperienced and impulsive transitioning to competent but quite hoteheaded during her fire mage lifetime which will carry on over to her Green and blue mage lifetimes and taper out as she hits Star prism and galaxy mage lifetimes.
Will reincarnation even be a thing though?
I was under the impression that it wouldn't be included since reincarnating to another class would make face-claims messy.
Potentially messing with personality and proficiencies too :/

I'm not even sure if regular demons reincarnate...
I mean they probably do if they're killed in battle, but the idea of a random demon committing suicide and being reborn stronger sounds weird. Overlord class makes sense, perhaps even with the assistance of an overlord. ("Reincarnate you lowly peon!") But otherwise I'm not sure how it'd work.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 02, 2018, 10:57:52 PM
But I would actually want to look at a custom character similar to characters like Valvatorez, Mao and Laharl. So I'll be patient in terms of discussing things.
Personally don't like Mao and Laharl (yes Laharl too, shoot me xD)
Not really sure how they're similar though since I can't really think of much that Mao and Valvatorez had in common?
Did you mean, a character with more of a distinct class? Cause I think I saw MelodyCake say they were okay with turning main character classes into generic ones. (Eg Valvatorez into a Vampire class).
Think it'd be a worthwhile thing to discuss in any case.

Quote from: pendarious on May 02, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
[snip]confirming if misplaced Overlords or Demon hunters or just dimension-ally lost people were allowed[snip]

EDIT/NOTE: in the case of a misplaced Overlord their power would be vastly nerfed due to entering a new netherworld and not having enough Fear energy at their disposal of course so there wouldn't be any Immediate OP shenannigans but I'm just sort of panning out future thoughts......curse my pentient for rambling

Rambling keeps the thread alive though~ xD
I'm just throwing out random thoughts at this point as well.
I can understand wanting to keep characters from other worlds out of the picture for now.
Actually think it'd be hilarious if a batch of cross-dimension characters moved into the plot later down the track. (Kinda like Sapphire transferring into Disgaea 3).
With that said, the idea of a character who claims to be an Overlord, but isn't believe due to sheer lack of power would be pretty funny to see xD

OyabunKobold

Eh if Reincarnation isn't a thing shell be a super hot headed Fire mage from now until the overlord claims the human and angel realms as his/her domain and with me as their loyal mage we shall rule! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on May 02, 2018, 11:54:34 PM
Personally don't like Mao and Laharl (yes Laharl too, shoot me xD)
Not really sure how they're similar though since I can't really think of much that Mao and Valvatorez had in common?
Did you mean, a character with more of a distinct class? Cause I think I saw MelodyCake say they were okay with turning main character classes into generic ones. (Eg Valvatorez into a Vampire class).
Think it'd be a worthwhile thing to discuss in any case.

Exactly, yes I was looking for that. The idea of an Overlord or "Protagonist" whom has been depowered due to cheating in the game such as modding his stats or so forth does actually appeal to me. This is Disgaea after all and hijinks should ensue right at the start of the game and grinding to gain tons of power is usually the way the game goes.

MelodyCake

Welcome Leki!
Glad to see you are back xP

@Magi-Change

I thoght I'd give this their own little section to reply to. I've actually been thinking about that, and whilst I really do like the idea of demons using the monsters as a weapon, I am afraid I won´t be running with that in the roleplay. I can't think of a way of running the idea, without rendering the player of the monster/weapon completely unable to post for the duration the demon player decides to have a weapon/writing replies.
So for now, there will be no magichange. I might consider opening that for a possible game event hosted by the warden later on in game. So for now, the option for monsters to magi-change into a weapon has been locked.

@Disgaea art faceclaims
I wanted to make a quick note in regards to faceclaims. I have been noted by staff that Disgaea character art can't be used on Elliquiy cause they have told me that the characters look underage. Despite that we haven't gotten to the faceclaims just yet, I thougt this would be the best time to make note of it in case someone may have been thinking of using in game character art for their character.

@Character Class
Quote from: MelodyCake on May 02, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

I will be accepting all classes from Disgaea, and I won't be gender locking them like how they are in game.
I'm also accepting any classes from similar Nipponichi games, such as Makai Kingdom, La Pucella, etc.
Original classes can be negotiated pretty easily, especially if it’s similar to an existing main character (eg Valvatorez - Vampire).
If you want an entirely new class then it’s best to PM me first, but please note I’ll be pretty strict with original ideas for the time being.

@Reincarnation
I think Leki poined things out pretty well with how messy it would get in the long run, in terms of faceclaim, stats, etc.  So I think I will leave reincarnation out of this roleplay.

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 03, 2018, 12:02:04 AM
Eh if Reincarnation isn't a thing shell be a super hot headed Fire mage from now until the overlord claims the human and angel realms as his/her domain and with me as their loyal mage we shall rule! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Still happy to hear you are going to be running with the mage then :D

OyabunKobold

Leki

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 03, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

One thing I'm really looking forward to in this roleplay; is the weird, wacky, and wonderful characters people will be submitting.
I mean Disgaea wouldn't be half as fun if the characters were all hardworking prudes, looking to make friends with everyone.
I want to see characters with fat-fetched personalities, outrageous ambitions, and a tendency towards failure.
Characters who'll be able to make me laugh cause they're so stupid/cheesy/ridiculous.
And hopefully.... I'm not alone in this xD

I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit glad to hear that reincarnations won't be worked in... since I think a hot-headed fire mage who reincarnates and gradually becomes more level-headed is synonymous to the character becoming less interesting. Reading your posts, I did get an idea or two that might be interesting to explore.
- A Fire Mage who wants to break the limitations and learn Ice/Wind spells... without much luck. Would be fun to incorporate spell scrolls into this. Again, instant success is boring, so messing around with this could be quite fun.
- Tri-polar Mage: Not sure if it'd be allowed, but using a Prism Mage as a base... I kind of like the idea of a character who has vastly different personalities based on what color they dye their hair each morning. Being a hot-tempered fire mage when they decide to go with red, being erratic and uncontrollable like the wind when green, or cold and gloomy when blue, xD

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 03, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
Exactly, yes I was looking for that. The idea of an Overlord or "Protagonist" whom has been depowered due to cheating in the game such as modding his stats or so forth does actually appeal to me. This is Disgaea after all and hijinks should ensue right at the start of the game and grinding to gain tons of power is usually the way the game goes.

Not sure whether breaking the fifth wall completely, and admitting its a game is a good idea xD
But I can understand why the idea appeals to you so much.
Completely agree that the game should be filled with craziness and character hijinks from the very start.
And I'm hoping for pretty distinct personalities and flaws to make that possible.
Technically speaking, an Overlord can be a generic class (Disgaea 5), so that's shouldn't be too hard to work in.

I'm currently talking to MelodyCake about adapting the Thief Class....
Since there's a catgirl I'm interested in using... but she's not really a Pugilist like the Nekomata.
So adapting her at the moment. She'd probably still be a Nekomata class, but with more Thief oriented skills.
Not sure if I should redub her class as something new though, to avoid confusion

OyabunKobold

MelodyCake

@Oyanbun
Whilst I think the image is really nice, I'd like to see more face =3

Avalon29

So I've got a trio of concepts I'm toying with at the moment and having difficulty deciding between. What do you all think of the ideas? Figure some additional opinions could always help.

For the dark knight I was thinking a chuuni-esc character. Obsessed with dark power, talking it up, and in general just being really cheesy, like practicing an evil laugh in the mirror kind of cheesy or giving a technique an overly long and complex name just because they think it sounds cool.

For the Samurai/Sorcerer, I'm thinking a shrine maiden or priest/sorcerer who comes from a long family line dedicated to a goddess of bad luck and has been blessed by her favor. By that I mean extraordinarily clumsy with really really bad luck that sometimes turns into good luck. As in the kind of luck where they slip on a banana peel stumble into a bucket and then proceed to fall, either right next to something they were looking for or into an object of their affection.

For the ninja/kunoichi. Playful prankster type, lazy, and only really does whatever they want to do. Only really does things when they're interesting or there's something in it for him. Likely to cause trouble just because they're bored. Probably a bit of klepto, taking things without thinking, and enjoys dressing up in elaborate disguises to do their job.

MelodyCake

@Everyone
I've added a bit of new information in the second post of the thread, explainging a few mechanics of the roleplay in terms of LVL's, HL, and combat and challanges.

@Avalon
My vote goes for the Dark Knight, hands down I think x3 I really love the concept, and the idea of someone possibly waking up earlier then most to practice their evil laugh, and maybe even villain monologues amuses me to a great deal.

Leki

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 03, 2018, 12:59:39 AM
Maybe this for her it looks close
It's a nice image, but yeah... a bit of face would be nice xD
Also is her dress always on fire? jk

Quote from: Avalon29 on May 03, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
So I've got a trio of concepts I'm toying with at the moment and having difficulty deciding between. What do you all think of the ideas? Figure some additional opinions could always help.
Personally love the Dark Knight concept. I mean if it can make me laugh this early, that's a good sign? xD
Does he constantly refer to himself as a Badass Freaking Overlord?
Also imagined him being a loner who constantly talks to his own Shadow....

Ninja/Kunoichi could also work, it's something I've seen you do well in the past. But something fresh could be pretty nice. Also think the first one adds more to the cast.

Playing with a few concepts at the moment...
Female Nekomata Thief: Treasure-Bounty Hunter Character that's self-serving and avariously inclined to valuables (Jewels/Gold/etc)
Male Nekomata: Former Harem Lord, who's attempting to rebuild himself a new harem even in prison.
Male Baphomet: Snarky and with a high sense of self importance. Easily Manipulated... Original Class? Or adapting Chimera from D5
Male Sludge: Seductive flirt who's always hungry and seeking to devour other prisoners.
Male Bear: Needy masochist who's constantly asking to be harmed... to little avail.

Laughing Hyena

Searching for an image to start with. Yes Im aware this is a warrior look but like I said, this premise I was working on is actually an Overlord. However he's been pretty harshly depowered as punishment for scandalous crimes of scandalous nature. Very not safe for work ones. Oh and the fact that he blatantly cheated to speed up his rise to his former position of power might also be a factor in this as well. So he fell pretty damn far from his perch. Now he's stuck in a level one body as a warrior and has to basically work his way back up.

Unioruk, The Eternal Waste of Skin ("THAT'S NOT MY TITLE, ASSHOLE!") The Eternal Asshole ("HEY!")

MelodyCake

Hey Laughing Hyena
I think the concept works plot wise, but you might want to find another image.

Some of you may remember that the interest check used to have different images, of characters from the games (though, I'm happy with the current Prinny look), the staff edited it and removed the images for it breaking the forum rules in regards to images.  So to clarify as to why I have stated that Disgaea art can not be used as a face claim, I'll just quote the PM I recieved from the staff.

Quote from: RampantDesires on May 01, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Hi there MelodyCake!

This message is a notification that I've snipped several images out of your current request thread.

Some of the characters in the composition images are canonically under age, but even those who are listed of age (aspects who are thousands of years old) APPEAR to be under age due to their body  and face/eye shape.  Please take a look at E's image policyThis Post also goes into a bit more detail on the things that staff looks at when evaluating images and might be helpful when it comes to picking images for your game and approving character sheets and images selected by your possible players.

If you have any questions about what was snipped or why they were removed please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you!
Rampant (for staff)

Laughing Hyena

Leki

Seems a bit iffy, but if that's what the staff have ruled I guess we'll roll with it.
I'm just glad they don't have an issue with prinnies
With that said though, if people want to use the generic appearances, you might be able to get away with Makai Kingdom art.
Since the characters aren't as 'chibi-like' as the disgaea characters.
Canonically speaking, they're generic classes, and they don't really have an age.

Laughing Hyena

Along this topic of anime looks that can meet elliquiy standards, might I recommend the shining series as theres some pretty good fan art and it doesn't have a chibi look to it. Just be certain to use the shining series wiki to help out.

MelodyCake

I have made the character sheet template, and filled one of my own. You can find the empty template on the first page, in the second post.

Name:  Ari
Player: MelodyCake
Demon Type: Werewolf
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color:  Gold
Strength:SPD

The wolf's life wasn't an overly exciting one. Spending most of his life living off the land in a wild forest without actively socializing with any other monsters or demons. Leading to a feral personality, Ari isn't necessarily known for swooning people with charm and class at first interactions, nor is he known for entering a scene with elegance. No, the short gray eared werewolf behaves more animal then a sophisticated demon. Demanding or taking things instead of asking, Ari believes if he is strong enough to make it his own, either by grip or scent, it's his. That was the law of the wild forest he had spend his entire life in.

Notable Achievements:
     There are only a few things the werewolf would boast about whilst drunk, though the first thing he'd most likely start with, would be boasting about how he had once swallowed an entire sun in just one large bite! The statement being true or false, is another issue. With a rumored black hole for a stomach, Ari will never say no to offered food of pretty much any kind, and even actively goes out of his way to search for a possible next meal. Though nothing beats the thrill off the hunt.

Imprisoned For:
     One day, the wolf eared young demon woke up one day to a scent he was unfamiliar with, and before he knew it, curiosity got the better of him and  found himself sniffing his way towards the source of the smell. Stumbling into an orgy that a demon lord had tried his best to put together in secret, so not to be caught by the Netherworld police. Though, within seconds after the wolf got there, a Netherworld police force swarmed in, arresting everyone and charging them for sexual deviance, and the poor wolf got dragged along with them despite his attempts to claim his innocence.

Leki

Was having a bit of a hard time navigating through all the generic classes, so I compiled a quick list :P
There are more in Makai Kingdom, Phantom Brave, La Pucelle... but I can't be bothered going through it all xD
I've removed some duplicate classes though. Eg;Female Warrior with the newer title of Valkyrie
Since they're literally the same thing.
Hope it helps! :P

Warrior
Valkyrie
Martial Artist
Fight Mistress
Thief
Strider
Ranger
Archer
Gunner
Gunslinger
Ninja
Kunoichi
Lady Samurai
Male Samurai

Masked Hero
Beast Master
Bouncer
Armor Knight
Wrestler
Sinner
Pirate
Berserker
Dark Knight

Android
BattleSuit
Prism Ranger
EDF Soldier
Skull
Mage
Clergy
Cleric
Maid
Medic
Cheer Leader

Magic Knight
Sorceror
Onmyo Monk
Necormancer
Geomancer
Sage

Professor
Celestial Host
Celestial Hostess
Prinny
Orc
Imp
Sludge
Slumber Cat
Death Saber
Sea Angel
Rabbit
Fairy

Shroom
Alraune
Lantern
Treant
Wood Golem

Undead
Gargoyle
Marionette
Living Armor
Shadow/Spirit
Nosferatu
Chimera
Beast
Winged Warrior
Cockatrice
Aqua Demon
Mystic Beast
Holy Dragon

Felynn
Succubus
Nine-Tails
Death
Golem
Ifrit
Bear

Galactic Demon
Nether Noble
Horseman
Rifle Demon

Great Wyrm
Shark Dragon 
Dragon King
Twin-Dragon
Dragon Zombie

OyabunKobold

So for the face part of the image what say you to this?

Have the first image be full body and this be a mug shot?

Edit: I shall work on the character layout while able I got the basics filled out somewhat but the backstory is needing some work done so I will need to deal with that when I can.

Gardsorm

Alright, let's see about this! Pic may be tentative for now but just using it to show what he is. =p

======

Name: Alioth
Player: Gardsorm
Demon Type: Sludge (Black Pudding)
Height: Variable
Hair Color: What hair? (Possibly Black)
Eye Color: What eyes? (Secretly purple beneath the skull)
Strength: DEF
Weakness: RES

Alioth has spent most of his life growing up in a populated demon city in the Netherworld. A once-actively sociable creature, he's learned more than the average slime when it comes to interacting with other denizens of the demon world. He once held s bartending job for a short time that taught him proper social etiquettes, how to communicate properly with certain people, and how much fun it was to throw unruly customers in dumpsters. Many still believe him to be dumber than the majority of demons around him, but he simply plays up the stereotype to make those that don't know any better ignore him. His interactions with others have tested his patience quite a bit, and now most of the time he acts like his intelligence is at enough of a low that he can just use casual slime noises to throw off suspicion of higher brain functions, especially in Persephone Prison.

Notable Achievements:
   Given it's not easy to get him drunk, he'd be hard-pressed to boast while drunk. However, he isn't afraid to say the skull he wears belonged to a powerful Demon Overlord who unfortunately wasn't very magically inclined (whether it was or wasn't, no one knows). He would also boast that there aren't clothes in existence he can't melt down, but very few are willing to test this.

Imprisoned For:
   Alioth's imprisonment is almost unanimously agreed upon by others to be due to his incompetency, as Sludges are simply too dumb to be of any use to society or even to hinder it. However, the truth of the matter was that he had been helping to console a Succubus about her failing marriage and how her significant other proposed an open marriage to try new people. After talking with her for over an hour and encouraging her to undergo couple's therapy, he was given a hug for his efforts.

... Unfortunately for him, others had called the Netherworld Peacekeepers on him under suspicion of partaking of debauched acts in secrecy, and being caught hugging the Succubus, found him quickly arrested and thrown into Persephone Prison as a mindless sex offender. An attempt to vouch for him by the Succubus was said to be taken into consideration but ultimately ignored as Alioth was considered a menace to all Netherworld and that it would be a better place without him.

Now if he wants to escape, he's possibly going to have to do just about anything he can to get out of jail and back to civilization.

MelodyCake

I think it's safe to say this thread has become a request thread :D

@Oyanbun
I think the faceclaim is just fine, and I look forward to reading your character sheet :)

@Gardsorm
I love what you have going with Alioth, and the fact he got imprisoned after being hugged by a succubus just makes the whole thing just that much better xD
You have my slapp of approval for your Sludge ~

OyabunKobold

Gardsorm

*fist pumps* Woohoo! Can't wait to see what everyone else brings to the table. :3

SweetSerenade

Gonna pose a tentative interest, still going over concepts and ideas for a character. Gonna say the world set up and the Prison are both interesting things, and allow for a wide variety of ways a character ends up there. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

OyabunKobold

Name: Aithne
Player: OyabunKyuubi
Demon Type: Red Mage
Height: 5'2" (157.48 cm)
Hair Color: Red when casting a slight fiery brown when not
Eye Color: Red
Strength: // Int
Weakness: // Atk

Aithne lived a exciting life as a human, before she died. The life of the party some would say, as she was quite outgoing and energetic. She was also quite hot headed, and quick to take up any sort of dare that she might have been given. The Irish woman, with her ginger hair, took to the sciences with a fervor not many could match, and it was here, that she ended up meeting her untimely end. A chance encounter with some chemicals in her lab caused a concussive explosion and fire. By the time the paramedics got there, they could only identify the woman by her dental records. Cause of death, concussion and asphyxiation. This wasn't the end of Aithne's story though, for she continued on, though, probably not where she expected. You see in her world, she knew of odd occurrences, of the military going after these people called, demons, and about a Tri-sided war. It wasn't something that was odd, unusual, or at all outside the norm for their lives. What was outside the norm, is her waking up after dying, in a form quite different than her old one.

The woman, now turned Red mage, had been sent to the demon realm, the Netherworld so to speak, and her soul had a bit of debt it had to work back. She was told her place in life and told about the currency called HL, she was also told that any misuse of her magic would not be tolerated. Now there was a unusual word to her, magic. She knew of the sciences, she knew biology, chemistry, and the elements but magic, that was just right there in the myth section, wasn't it? Seeing her confusion, the demons took her to an area and taught her, in their own cruel way, how to draw on her magic. Battered and bruised she released fire for the first time, a weak flame to be sure, but it showed that she could. After the training, a rather rough nurse healed her wounds; she returned to service. The session, having been added to her debts, taught her another thing that day. She learned that her new friends, were not ones to be trusted.

Years passed under their service and eventually, another strange occurrence happened. They had a child, a demon daughter. By this time she was a good quarter of the way through her debt, so they gave her to the child, as a Vassal of sorts. Her job was to tend to her new mistress' every need, if she didn't do it, or did a sub par job, then she was given more debt. Another trick to extend her time with them; though, oddly, she didn't care this time. In her human life, she had never been a mother, so possibly here in this demon life, she could be something close. The young mistress she had been tasked with to care for grew rather quickly, learning to walk, and order, before the first year was out. It was jarring to say the least, even more so when she learned that a demon only ages once every ten years. The quickness that young mistress learned was astounding, but they did eventually become friends of sorts.

Now Aithne, with her life before her, a vassal of some unimportant princess, had a purpose. It was new to have this sort of thing such would last for ninety years. Forgotten was her old life, she was now Aithne, Vassal of the young mistress, Fire mage of the house. Others grew jealous of her attention and there were times when she had to defend herself. One such time makes for a fine story of respect.

Notable Achievements:

Her time with the young mistress changed her, Aithne was already hot headed and those who were jealous of her station, were not quiet about their distaste. Eventually she had to stand up to them, she had to fight. The master, and young mistress, came to watch as she alone squared off against fourteen other mages and skulls. The demons thought numbers would save them, and even had a few blues mixed in, though most of them were Greens. Aithne was given a task, to either do away with the disruptive aspects of her tenure in the house, or perish in service to her mistress. With such stakes, and not wanting to lose her one friend, she faced the horde of demons and waited. The group threw spell after spell at her, the blues especially hurt, but finally she saw her chance and cast a Nova into the group of greens busy attempting to cast Terra wind. She didn't know why she knew, but the nova expanded inside the wind spell, devouring it, and then erupted taking out a rather large number of the demons in one fell swoop.

After the dust cleared the scene before them was clear, where there was once fourteen demons stood only a Blue skull and two heavily hurt green mages. The Skull had used up a great deal of his mana to shield himself from the blast, and thus, when Aithne came at him with more spells he was unable to fight back; alongside the last of the greens the Blue was defeated. Turning towards her master and mistress wounded, weak, but triumphant, she noticed another demon there, this one quite angry but paying her master something. It wasn't till later after a visit to the nurse again, that she learned what had transpired. The master had been tricked into a poor bet that only one of his vassals could fight fourteen of the other demons vassals for right to rule the neighboring lands. The demons defeat, granted her master and mistress a great deal of new profits and her a modicum of respect within the house. She was no longer bothered about her favoritism and others started heeding her words. The power was, kind of intoxicating to her at first, though the feeling quickly dulled.

Imprisoned For:

Many years have passed since that great battle, after which the young mistress, and herself, had grown closer as she had been integral to garnering more prestige for the family. Being her direct vassal, this success directly shone on the young mistress. Still young in many ways though, the demon was nearing her first century and a half of life. Almost to her birthday and the two were out, enjoying the woods beyond the grounds of their home. The young mistress, having embellished and changed the story so much, had ordered that Aithne show her might and bring forth her magic in another wondrous explosion. Caring deeply for the young mistress, she was only to eager to listen as she started gathering fire mana into her demonic form preparing a rather Grandiose spell. It wasn't long until she had enough and asked her mistress which tree was to be snuffed out. The young mistress, excited to see more power, pointed to a tree from which the spell was unleashed upon with a cacophonous explosion, momentarily making Aithne's body lock up as she remembered her death. The explosion washed over the two of them, Aithne's clothing resisting the fire, where her young mistress' dress, did not. Unconscious and quite undressed, the fire mage quickly pulled off her own dress to cover her mistress' modesty and hurried back to the house of the master.

Upon arriving though the master was displeased and thought that something deviant had happened. Turning his own sizable powers on Aithne, the Mage had no chance and was brutally beaten down. By the time she awoke, she was dressed again in her tattered red dress and was being lead out in shackles to a teleportation node. The masters look of displeasure angered Aithne, but when she saw her young mistress' look of fear, and shame, she was cowed and felt a modicum of utter defeat. She hardly noticed the teleportation to the Persephone prison, and only briefly heard the charges levied against her. Attempted Deviance against an underage demon, Destruction of personal property, Unwanted voyeurism against an underage demon, Public exhibitionism in the presence of a Political figure, They took her before the council where the young mistress took to the stand and spun a tale of how Aithne had caused a purposeful explosion to not only knock her out, but rid her of her favorite dress. The case was terribly one sided as well, as Aithne found out that the young mistress was a distant cousin to the current Tyrant president, whom had enacted all the anti-deviancy laws. Unable to plead her case, she was sentenced to being an inmate of the prison, her debt tripled from what it was when she was first reborn 190 years prior. Taken away, broken from the betrayal of her young mistress, she was forcefully stripped of her powers and memories. She no longer knew of the human that was once Aithne, she vaguely remembered the great fight that had happened years prior to garner prestige, and now she only remembered someone out there, somewhere, had given her a life of happiness and fulfillment. She couldn't remember whom that person was, but something deep within her yearned to return to their side no matter the cost.

Mkay there we go an updated concept!

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

pendarious

i'll have my character idea posted.....within the next few days

Leki

Quote from: Angie on May 03, 2018, 03:21:05 PMWow I missed some things. Still accepting?
I don't see anything that would suggest applications are closed.
So I'm pretty sure we're still open for interest, and definitely for character sheets. xD
I mean there's only three characters submitted so far?

Quote from: pendarious on May 03, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
i'll have my character idea posted.....within the next few days
Good luck! The character sheet isn't too long from the looks of it... but I'm struggling to settle on a concept xD Hopefully you'll have an easier time than me xD

pendarious

Quote from: Leki on May 03, 2018, 11:32:22 PM
I don't see anything that would suggest applications are closed.
So I'm pretty sure we're still open for interest, and definitely for character sheets. xD
I mean there's only three characters submitted so far?
Good luck! The character sheet isn't too long from the looks of it... but I'm struggling to settle on a concept xD Hopefully you'll have an easier time than me xD

lol my biggest challenges will be finding a suitable face claim pic and getting the coding right

MelodyCake

@SS
Hello there! Glad to see you are interested, look forward to seeing what concepts you come up with

@Angie
I know the feeling of missing things on forums, since a lot of the time a lot happens when I'm away xD But I'm still accepting characters :) Are you thinking of a male or a female character? =)

@Oyabun
I've sent you a message in regards to your character sheet.

Avalon29

I've settled in on the dark knight idea. Going to take me a little while to finish up a sheet though.

Leki

Quote from: pendarious on May 03, 2018, 11:36:42 PMlol my biggest challenges will be finding a suitable face claim pic and getting the coding right
Haha yeah....
I'm actually a bit glad I don't have to go image hunting this time around xD
If you need any help finding an image though, I'm sure there's a few people in here that'd be able to help.

Quote from: Avalon29 on May 04, 2018, 12:40:24 AMI've settled in on the dark knight idea. Going to take me a little while to finish up a sheet though.
Looking forward to it xD
As short lived as he was, Blair was pretty entertaining to read... so a new character remade in a Disgaea (fantasy) world....
Kind of getting excited just thinking about it xD
Plus, I can always trust you to find pretty nice images~

Still debating whether I should go with a male or female character, though I've kind of narrowed it down to two now.
Female Nekomata Treasure Hunter, and a Male Flirtatious yet Masochistic Bear

OyabunKobold

And Voila there is my attempted updated character concept. I hope it is to your liking Melody!

Leki

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on May 04, 2018, 07:34:52 AMAnd Voila there is my attempted updated character concept. I hope it is to your liking Melody!
I'm guessing Disgaea 5 is the only game you've played before? xD

I'm going to be honest, and say that your character sheet is pretty confuses me on a few levels :/
First thing that seems weird to me is her death. Can humans become demons through dying?
I was under the impression that deceased humans became Prinny's.

Secondly I've asked MelodyCake a few questions in regards to the mysterious President of the Netherworld
And a few of the things I've uncovered contradict with the "Distant relative" part.
I'm surprised that the concept got through :/

There's a few other eyebrow raising aspects, but those are the two main ones.

OyabunKobold

Well I can do  a 3rd revision if need be and actually I've only played the Disgaeas with Laharl and Adell as the main characters

I think demons are made from souls with a debt to them and I'm unsure if the souls must be prinny or if that's just a punishment for the very sinful and indebted ones. so yeah if i need to make a 3rd revision I shall the first draft was 1st person so yeah I needed to fix it up but didn't want to change the info i originally had in case it was satisfactory.

MelodyCake

@Oyabun
Alright... I will admit, I am not really sure where to start with your new character sheet....

Humans who are criminals in their life become Prinny's, not demons.
But in any case, as an overall character I can't accept the concept since it doesn't fit in with the theme of the roleplay I am going with, wich is a light hearted, comedy themed roleplay. Whilst the character you have written up is way too dark and angsty for what I am looking for in the cast of characters for Persephone Prison.

OyabunKobold

Okay Thant's fine :D

Edit: Ive decided to pull out my interest for reasons of im in a kinda dark rp mood atm so my rewrite probably wouldnt change much thanks for the chance though! have fun yall.

Laughing Hyena

Leki

So as things stand now we're at...

Gardsorm - Male Sludge
Laughing Hyena - Male (Demon)
Avalon29 - Male Dark Knight
MelodyCake - Male Werewolf

Pendarious - Female Nekomata
JoanieSappho - Female Succubus

Guess there's Angie, Kokaine, and SweetSerenade, (and Leki) who have expressed interest....
But I'm thinking I might have to go with the female option to keep things a bit more balanced. :/
Would be pretty happy to see more people/characters of either gender though.

JoanieSappho

You have my interest, Mel. When I can, I'll sit down and think up a shameless holder of hands. (Female, since me)

MelodyCake

Pendarious has sent me a link to the image he is planning on using for his character, and it's a pretty nice one :)

@Joanie
Hey there Joanie!
Glad to see you are interested :D
I look forward to seeing the character you come up with =3

@Leki
Thank you for writing that up!
I was just thinking I was going to need to do just that to get a feel for what we have as a cast :)
Thinking of going with your female feline then?

But so far, in terms of accepted characters, we have Ari and Alioth, but hopefully we can add more to the list soon =3

JoanieSappho

Okay. Two ideas, because I can never settle on stuff.

Succubus, who has held hands and gets all blushy and embarrassed about having to admit such dirtiness. (And, naturally, has no clue about anything further, because she's the weird innocent one in the family)
Not sure aboout image because I suck at judging stuff.

Or, vampire who keeps making Freudian slips when talking about sucking dic- blood.

Basically him when he's hungry

"... Blood. I mean dblood!"

MelodyCake

@Joanie
I have to say, I think I like the succubus idea more XD I hink it's actually a pretty cute concept :P I also really like the image you found for your succubus <3

Leki

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 05, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
Pendarious has sent me a link to the image he is planning on using for his character, and it's a pretty nice one :)

@Leki
Thank you for writing that up!
I was just thinking I was going to need to do just that to get a feel for what we have as a cast :)
Thinking of going with your female feline then?
No worries, I'm sure we're not the only ones keeping an eye on that stuff at the moment xD
Still undecided on the character, but it's looking more and more likely to fall that way, yeah...~

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 05, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
Okay. Two ideas, because I can never settle on stuff.

Succubus, who has held hands and gets all blushy and embarrassed about having to admit such dirtiness. (And, naturally, has no clue about anything further, because she's the weird innocent one in the family)
Not sure aboout image because I suck at judging stuff.

Or, vampire who keeps making Freudian slips when talking about sucking dic- blood.
Out of those two options, I personally like the Succubus idea more.
Though I'm curious to hear what others think too.

To be honest though? I'm surprised to hear you going with a Succubus, when this would be the perfect opportunity to make the whole bird-lady thing  (I've seen you talking about for forever) a reality xD
I mean bird-ladies aren't a thing the Disgaea games so far... but I don't think MelodyCake would object to you making a Harpy/Siren class, or making a variation of the Chimera/Roc classes. (First one even looks like it could be from a Disgaea game xD)
Also adding a random 4th image since... I've had it on my computer for forever. And I'll never use it.

Gardsorm

I like the thought of the Succubus character too, being arrested for handholding like the degenerate she is would be funny to hear ingame. xD

But if you can get away with bird lady, then I say go for that too! Using the Chimera or Roc lines would be funny for that. =p

SweetSerenade

Still working out ideas on my character but I'm definitely doing a female (Het), just figuring out class.

JoanieSappho

I want the birbs, but I should try new things sometimes.

Name: Duscia
Player: JoanieSappho
Demon Type: Succubus
Height: 5'
Hair Color: Red
Strength: INT
Weakness: DEF

Rather than the usual life of a succubus, Duscia spent as long as she can remember in a massive library. There was a city around it, some capital or another but to her the outside was always a bit unimportant.
It was there, of course, and food came from somewhere out there, but it rarely bothered her and she did much the same in response.
Instead, she stayed in and read. A lot.
On just about every subject.

And beat a few Prinnies to death with a book when their mistakes nearly damaged the prized tomes, but that was the extent of the excitment in her life.

Notable Achievements:
Subduing an unruly Prinny by standing on its face, while continuing to read! It made her feel all weird and funny, though ...
Also the Prinny almost seemed to like her stamping on it.

Imprisoned For:
There was a nice young mage lady who used to read in the library too, and Duscia really liked talking with her. And, well, she's ashamed she gave in to the temptations of her carnal desires like she did but ... while they were reading one day she let her hand touch the mages. And then she - she held it! Right by a window where anyone could see!
And, it turns out, someone did see her shameless, filthy display of lewdness. Overcome by shame at her absolute depravity, she confessed to her crime.

MelodyCake

Duscia looks like she's going to be very interesting to see interacting with other prisoners :D
You can count her as accepted =)

I will admit, the last bit got me to imagine that she, herself walked to the nearest Netherworld police officer and confessed xD

pendarious

Name:  Mii-Yuuki (Mii-chan for short)
Player: Pendarious
Demon Type: Nekomata (Felynn)
Height: 5"9
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Green
Strength: // ATK
Weakness: // RES

Mii-Yuuki was born and raised in a city by her parents. Her mother taught her all the basics of being a Nekomata and her father taught her all the basics of combat. she always found it interesting that her father was a Reaper who served as a security officer to a high ranking Corrupternment official.  Mii-Yuuki considered her life in the city boring and would often go out to parties and even to underground matches.

She discovered that she loved the thrill of the illegal underground matches and she also discovered it was a good way to make some pocket HL that her parents didn't know about. She became a favorite in the rings under the name "Claw of Silver". She was often taken to meet with high rollers and would play special games with them for even more money. Mii-Yuuki loved the night life but it caused her relationship with her parents to strain over the decades because she would be listless and lazy during the day even more so than the average Nekomata. Of course her night time fighting and partying weren't all she attended to.

During the day after her parents cut off her allowance (not aware she had HL to spare) she got a job to keep them from becoming too suspicious. She took a simple job as a pizza delivery girl. She did often lose out on tips because she would eat the Anchovie or sardines off the pizza's as she was delivering them.

Notable Achievements:

The only real achievements that Mii-Yuuki would brag about while drunk are three very simple things. The first is that while in the ring at night she never lost a match, Second that she was able to outlast mid-high ranking officials of the corrupternment in bed, Finally is the fact that she was once able to get 1,000 prinnys to explode using a toothpick (how true this last one is is questionable)

Imprisoned For:

Mii-Yuuki's eventual downfall could be considered a culmination of two of her greatest pleasures. The first being her illegal fighting and the second being the sex that came with high bidders afterwards. One night during a match her opponent who happened to be a Gargoyle revealed himself to be a member of the Corrupternment's SDL enforcement. He arrested her then and there for participating in the fights and for the after party activities as well

JoanieSappho

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 05, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
Duscia looks like she's going to be very interesting to see interacting with other prisoners :D
You can count her as accepted =)

I will admit, the last bit got me to imagine that she, herself walked to the nearest Netherworld police officer and confessed xD

.. I like that, and she easily could have.

So yes, that's exactly what happened.
She walked in, started confessing and burst into shamed tears halfway through.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Unioruk
Player: Laughing Hyena
Demon Type: Overlord
Height: 6'4" (193.04 cm)
Hair Color: Red hair with traces of white in his bangs.
Strength: // Atk
Weakness: // Int

Life Before Imprisonment: The Overlord of Netherrealm Dimension Thirty Four. It doesn't roll off the tongue so well so the realm was dubbed simply as Overindulgence. Unioruk was known as the scandalous Overlord by his subjects. Unlike those whom preferred the typical trappings of Hell, playing baseball with Prinnies (literally using prinnies as the baseballs) and other sorts of over the top violence and shenanigans, he also preferred fornicating in demented and open ways. Not because he was a believer in love and acceptance but because it feels good. It was raw indulgence at its finest and reflected the mindset of its Overlord. Festive murder parties were common place, exhibitionism was commonplace and debauchery of the flesh happened behind closed doors. The palace of Unioruk was a temple to such desires be they of violence or of lust. 

However the ambitious will always seek power and maintaining such power requires dedication and a certain type of unmitigated underhanded malice. In this regard was Unioruk's own lusts matched. For he secured his own power by means of not playing by the rules. In the depths of hell, that says a lot because usually a lot is fair game to a demon. He did this by creating a bill within his own Dark Assembly that basically allowed him to change his stats using bribery and assassination of the council members to force the matter. Thus he was able to defeat his opposition by outright overpowering them.

The whirlwind of indulgence was rampant and unending. Much like the ancient cities of the Earth. Unfortunately he just happened to be enjoying a lavish vacation from his governing of his own dimension within the Netherworld Dimension known as Persephone. Considering he knew little about the ongoings outside of his own world and especially so with the tyrannical ways of the Corruptment, and what happened next was a surprise to absolutely no one. This could only mean anarchy to his own world and much rejoicing as well... potentially, maybe, more than likely.

Notable Achievements: Conquered the Overindulgence dimension Netherworld (#34) and crowned himself Overlord. Pushed a bill within the Dark Assembly to allow him to break the rules pertaining to personal power. Canceled the Defenders of Earth cartoon miniseries, and bested several self proclaimed "Defenders of Earth". One of the proud owners of a Horse Wiener.

Imprisoned For: Caught in another netherworld on vacation that has harsh rules upon sexual conduct didn't go unnoticed and when they came to arrest him he initially tried to resist arrest with his fellow partiers but unfortunately the bill he passed didnt extend past the borders of his own domain and he was essentially his true level. One. Needless to say his resistance to being arrested was put down quickly. None of his dimension currently question or are concerned where their Overlord is.

Leki

A lot of nice characters coming in over the past 24hours.

@Joanie
Haha, I only suggested a birdlady since I can think of several instances when you mentioned it... and yet I can't really remember you ever playing one :/
Ah well, banter aside Duscia is cute, and I look forward to seeing how she plays out in the roleplay. The whole turning herself in thing kind of irks me in the same way Raspberryl did with the whole"delinquent demon" thing... so it'll be interesting. Might be the only one in the roleplay with a moral compass xD

@Pendarious
When you said finding an image would be the hard part, I wasn't expecting much....
But you certainly did a good amazing job finding something really really nice~
A brawlaholic that's into bed-time wrestling as well?
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looking forward to playing with Mii-chan <3
I really enjoyed reading through Mii-Yuuki's achievements too, and really thought it bought across her personality.

@Hyena
Unioruk sounds like a dick (in more ways than one)... and I like it xD
I especially like the way you've balanced demonic atrocities with the fun theme of Disgaea....
Prinny Baseball? Yes please!~ xD
I liked his backstory, but at the same time I did raise an eyebrow at him being reduce to his true level.
Since MelodyCake mentioned how we'd all be starting at level 1.... xD
Kind of imagined him to be the type of character that started off as a chief minister of some Overlord...and then knifed his own boss xD Kind of like Etna to Laharl if she ever decided she wanted the top job... albeit with a lot more vision and ambition xD

Also, do I get a cookie for drawing a connection between Nether-realm 34, and rule 34? xD

Since our numbers seem to have settled on 4 Males and 3 Females (Including Avalon and Serenade) I guess I'll be a good Leki and even out the numbers with a female. Actually have a pretty fun concept to work with in Rensha, so I'll get that done some time soon today.

pendarious

lol I'm actually not sure what you were able to convey out of her Accomplishments that would indicate her personality.....though i have a bad habit of missing the obvious lol.

as for her picture.......I just got lucky while browsing through images for Fate/Grand Order.

Steir

While I barely scratched the surface of the game, this has caught my attention like a very juicy bait.

:3c

Solistair

Taggin for interest as well, looks good. Thinkin of a female char of some fantasy race probs elves.

Leki

@Pendarious
Haha, guess that's good luck we can all be happy about~
The Fate series does have a lot of good images... :/

As for Mii-chan, I really enjoyed reading her character sheet.
The whole brawling, and outlasting men part in particular conveyed a character who's won her battles, and feels arrogantly proud of her achievements. Feel like you got the details of a demonic party girl done pretty well too.

@Steir
Hey Steir, it's been awhile~
After talking with MelodyCake, I'm pretty confident in saying that an in-depth knowledge of the series isn't really needed. The Disgaea series as far as I'm concerned is about a group of demons doing silly things, with needless grandeur.
.... So as long as you don't go with a dark gloomy angst story, it should be pretty easy to fit right in.
From my understanding, this'll be more of an original take on the series, rather than a lore-intensive tribute, so excessive knowledge might even be counterproductive.

(Eg; As an example, Disgaea 4 talks about the need for humans and fear energy, while in Disgaea 2 Veldime's humans are all turned into demons: nulling the need for fear energy.)

@Solistair
Not really sure what to say, besides welcome~
In regards to an elf character, I'd probably run that by MelodyCake.
While I personally don't think a tribe of elves in a Disagea world is too far-fetched.
It is set in a Netherworld where 'demons' are the primary inhabitants.

Laughing Hyena

I have a deep rooted love of the Disgaea series so it is nice you picked up on that. I did try to balance the traditional H-Tropes with the wacky and anarchic world of the nether realm. The Disgaea series is notorious for lamp shading and deconstructing traditional anime so basic thing was to make some self awareness. Not sure if it came off that way but there you go.

Leki

Haha, I'm pretty sure you're not the only one with a deep seated love of Disgaea xD
Strangely enough for me though.... I'm not really fond of Disgaea 1 and it's cast... O_o (Blasphemy, I know).
But that aside, the character sounds like he'll be pretty fun to watch and play against.

And on that positive note, finally decided on what I'm going with~
Hopefully she works xD

Name:  Rensha
Player: Leki
Demon Type: Thief
Height: 5’5” (165cm)
Hair Color: Lemon Blonde
Eye Color: Rosy Pink
Strength: SPD

Exhibiting the traits of a talented demon from an early age, Rensha began her life as a troublesome child who had a penchant for taking things that didn’t belong to her. Whether it be a rich kids lunch money, candy from a baby, or a certificate of participation awarded to some lazy brat. Anything that held value to its owner was fair game to her, and her affinity towards swiping things only grew progressively worse as she became older.

Born to wealthy parents, Rensha completed her preliminary education at a prestigious all-girl school, and would later be referred with commendation to one of the netherworld’s most acclaimed thieves guilds; where she’d further hone her skills in the art of stealing. Studying under the tutelage of a prominent phantom thief however wasn’t in accordance with the life Rensha envisioned for herself. And after poaching all of her mentor’s skills and secrets Rensha vanished into thin air. Following the path of a free-roaming mercantile bounty-hunter. Her primary targets where obviously well-guarded troves of treasure. Filled with precious metals and priceless jewels. But even then she’d frequently make the time to steal something with little value to her for the heck of it. Before hoarding her precious trinkets in a secret hideout in the middle of nowhere. Within a few years she’d established herself as a not-so mysterious phantom-thief herself: Lady Kittypaw. Despite being relatively known by the netherworld’s nobles and authorities, the law quite firmly established that theft wasn’t a crime unless people caught her. And using her swift agility and sneaky wiles... she’d always get away.

Notable Achievements:
Easy falling under the influence of alcohol, Rensha tries to avoid the pungent stench of alcohol whenever she can. She’s a sociable attention-seeker by nature, but when alcohol mixes its way into the equation, she’s guaranteed to say and do a few things she’ll regret in the morning. There’s no end to the things she’d boast about, but as a sample she’s boasted about;

- Stripping the pants off a Demon Lord who was making an important public speech.
- Drawing a mustache on a sleeping dragon with permanent marker (after emptying it den of valuables).
- Rensha even claims to have travelled to an alternate netherworld, where she stole a tyrannical overlords balls...
There’s no way to verify her far-fetched claims... but it’s true that a well respected demon lord stripped off his pants mid-speech once, and an outraged dragon lord with a drawn on mustache and monocle did attack a village around the same time of Rensha claims. And as for the Overlord’s balls.... something might have gotten lost in the translation.

Imprisoned For:
When the Sexual Deviance Laws were introduced, Rensha didn’t think much of them. For starters she’d never really taken much interest in what the law had to say (unless it befitted her). And when an outbreak of skirmishes swept across the world, she figured the law would be overturned sooner rather than later. Unfazed by the news, she continued along with her heists. Swiping concealed valuables that many demons were becoming more and more guarded about. Lost in the thrill of the hunt, Rensha didn’t even stop to realize that her trove of treasure was rapidly filling up with dirty porn magazines, fancy fleshlights, and oddly shaped dildo’s that only the most twisted demons could dream of.

Her downfall however came shortly after she managed to assemble the three phallic treasures of Kokopelli. Forged by the mythical overlord himself, Rensha was caught red-handed with:
Priapus; a fabled weapon of extraordinary proportions that can release life instantly from its foes.
Smaralind; a legendary work of craftsmanship made to such perfection that even the the divine architectural creators of the universe would drool with desire. And,
Kanamara; a mythical weapon so powerful, that a few swings with it would bring even the most powerful overlord to their knee’s.
All three were confiscated upon her capture however, so I don't even know why that had to be written out... but putting that aside, Rensha was captured, and sent off to Persephone Prison to atone for her crimes.

MelodyCake

More character sheets! Whoo!
Character sheets make me happy <3

@Pendarious
I just wanted to state it here as well, that the character sheet is accepted, and I think Mii-chan is going to be very interesting and I look forward to seeing how she'll interat with everyone.

@Laughing Hyena
I look forward to seeing Unioruk in action, and how he will cope being completely stripped of stats and levels xD
So you can count him as accapted amongst the current cast of characers

@Leki
So whilst I wanted to go in order of people to respond do, I decided to reply to you first and address Rensha.
She sounds adorable in her own funny little way xD And I just love the idea of someone being sent off to Persephone Prison for stealing a crap tonn of sex toys xD
Rensha is also accepted =3

@Steir and Solistair
I'm glad to see you two are interested :D
Leki is right in terms of characters, as long as the character isn't dark, angsty and gloomy, and more on the eccentric almost crazy side, it should work with the roleplay :)
In regards to an elf Solistair, I think I will need to say stop there. Since the Disgaea world doesn't have elves, but monsters and demons as the races. Leki drafted up a pretty nice list of the classes available that I'll share again :)

Warrior
Valkyrie
Martial Artist
Fight Mistress
Thief
Strider
Ranger
Archer
Gunner
Gunslinger
Ninja
Kunoichi
Lady Samurai
Male Samurai

Masked Hero
Beast Master
Bouncer
Armor Knight
Bouncer
Wrestler
Sinner
Pirate
Berserker
Dark Knight

Android
BattleSuit
Prism Ranger
EDF Soldier
Skull
Mage
Clergy
Cleric
Maid
Medic
Cheer Leader

Magic Knight
Sorceror
Onmyo Monk
Necormancer
Geomancer
Sage

Professor
Celestial Host
Celestial Hostess
Prinny
Orc
Imp
Sludge
Slumber Cat
Death Saber
Sea Angel
Rabbit
Fairy

Shroom
Alraune
Lantern
Treant
Wood Golem

Undead
Gargoyle
Marionette
Living Armor
Shadow/Spirit
Nosferatu
Chimera
Beast
Winged Warrior
Cockatrice
Aqua Demon
Mystic Beast
Holy Dragon

Felynn
Succubus
Nine-Tails
Death
Golem
Ifrit
Bear

Galactic Demon
Nether Noble
Horseman
Rifle Demon

Great Wyrm
Shark Dragon 
Dragon King
Twin-Dragon
Dragon Zombie

I might start collecting the character sheets that have been submitted and accepted into a character sheet thread.
So out of the current ones that have stated they will write a character sheet, we are waiting on Avalon and SweetSerenade :3
Maybe even Steir and Solistair

Leki

*Throws in complimentary Leki chart*

SweetSerenade

My apologies I have had a lot of irl stuff that popped up this weekend, and trying to finalize my concept. I'm going to go for a Female Omnyo monk since you said that classes aren't gender locked. Just trying to draft up concepts of her history that would blend well. As well as figuring out what landed her in the prison. I'll try to work on the profile when I get home from the DMV.

SweetSerenade

Name:  Tsukiko
Player: SweetSerenade
Demon Type: Onmyo Monk
Height: 5’2’’
Hair Color: White
Strength: INT
Weakness: SPD

Tsukiko was a child that was adopted, at a young age, by an old Onmyo Monk that was passed his ‘traveling’ stages. He had settled down in a far back region, cut off from the world other than his old companions and other monks, and decided to pick up a pet project of raising a pupil. Given he was a bit unique in many regards for how he viewed the world, he decided on raising a female child and see if she could be just as talented as an Onmyo Monk. What started out as a pet project ended up blossoming into a genuine love and companionship for the child he raised. His pupil became his adopted daughter, and he raised her with the deference needed to handle her duties as an Onmyo Monk.

She was raised away from the world, and the only interactions she had with others were the people that visited her adopted Father (and Mentor). She had little interactions with the outside world and was more focused on her studies and honing her abilities. This continued for many years until her ‘Father’ decided it was time for her to take on the ‘world’.

She knew it wasn't going to be easy, her years with her 'father' had proven that to her. Her determination to prove herself better than the males that looked down on her had put her in a lot of situations where she had to work even harder to get better (or even get out of, ask her about the time she got in a fight with a slime, do it.) and prove not just to herself - but others- that her 'father' had made no mistake in raising her the way he did. There had already been a few incidents in her younger years where she was so socially inept she had no idea that males were trying to get her to marry (or mate) with them, instead she interpreted them as challenges for combat and treated them thusly. Then again, her 'father' alwas worried it was her temper - when unleashed - that would get the best of her. Despite all that he knew it was time for her to leave the nest and make a name for herself.

Admittedly she wasn’t expecting things to be as strange as they were, given that she was raised in such a secluded environment. The world was alive and bright, and demons varied in how they treated each other. She was rather confused at the way some acted, but she was more focused on the calm collection that lead to the path she was taking.

Notable Achievements:
The fact that she was chosen to be trained as an Onmyo Monk, despite being female. She also excelled better than any of the male apprentices brought over by other Onmyo Monks.

She once got in a competition of skills with several other apprentices and absolutely decimated them in combat (not killed them, just took them out) faster than most of them were lead to believe her even capable of.

Her Fortune Telling skills are rather accurate, and she has a low rate of failure with the things she tells others.
Imprisoned For:

So when she first came out into the world looking for adventure she was a quiet little ball of burning energy and need. She couldn’t wait to talk to people, interact with people, have fun!

What she didn’t know was about the new law, how was she supposed to know?! She was secluded for so long and spent no time really connecting with the outside world. So, when she first came to a city she set up a fortune-telling booth, as a means to make some money to keep herself going. Apparently, her bubbly nature just seemed to draw people in, and the accuracy of her fortunes made her rather likable. It was all going rather well if you discounted the situations where she once again had issues understanding someone was trying to 'court' her, then there was that one time someone asked her to dinner and she literally thought the just wanted to pay their fortune for a meal. Everything was going great for her! That was until some of the local law realized she was doing fortune telling by holding and stroking her fingers across people’s hands! How lewd how unbecoming!

To top that off she was constantly running around and ‘soliciting’ others to join her on ‘adventures’ – obviously, she was talking about sex! What else could she be talking about? So, getting arrested and thrown in prison was a major surprise for her. Apparently, ignorance of the law is no excuse, and now she has to work this out otherwise she can’t continue to make a name for herself as a Female Onmyo Monk.

Furthermore, some of the 'blessings' work she did would involve kisses placed on palms or foreheads... She is still utterly confused by how her kissing someone to bestow a blessing was her being lewd. She's not even all that open to sexual advances anyways! The Monk that raised her taught her that her body was a Temple and only the most worthy should be allowed the chance to worship it, and as such she hasn't even had anything like what they are accusing her of being associated with. These people are crazy.

MelodyCake

@SS
I think the concept you have going isn't a bad one, and I like the fact you picked the monk class. But there are a few things in the character sheet that I am concerned with.
Mainly, it's the fortune telling one. Whilst I'm fine with your character trying to do a bit of fortune telling, I do feel her being being famously good at it, detracts from the character feel I'm going with. Which is a cast of mis matched eccentric characters, that have major flaws in regards to their personality, and Tsukiko doesn't have that asides from being a virgin and clueless about the world outside her home.
So currently, I can't accept the character as it is now.
If you do have an image that shows more face, that would be nice too =3

SweetSerenade

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 07, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
@SS
I think the concept you have going isn't a bad one, and I like the fact you picked the monk class. But there are a few things in the character sheet that I am concerned with.
Mainly, it's the fortune telling one. Whilst I'm fine with your character trying to do a bit of fortune telling, I do feel her being being famously good at it, detracts from the character feel I'm going with. Which is a cast of mis matched eccentric characters, that have major flaws in regards to their personality, and Tsukiko doesn't have that asides from being a virgin and clueless about the world outside her home.
So currently, I can't accept the character as it is now.
If you do have an image that shows more face, that would be nice too =3

I can easily remove the famous part, it's not that big of a deal. The fortune telling is more of a gimmick and part of the classes skill sets. As for major flaws in personality, since there isn't even a personality section I couldn't really give you that information? I thought most of those were going to be revealed through Rp.

I'll have to use an extra image for her face though, as I don't have any facial images for that character image.

Edit: I added a face image, and will figure out the other edits after my doctor's appointment.

MelodyCake

@SS
The image you chose for her face is very nice =3 I like it :D

SweetSerenade

I edited in what I think could work, where I thought it fit best. If needed I'll add a small section on her personality traits. :3

The image was fun to find, I used the artwork I got of my Legend of Zelda OC - who is a Shiekah, which is why nerds may have noticed the 'eye of truth' on her garments. :3

Steir

Here's my character. I looked up android since it caught my interest, and the concept behind Disgaea androids just caught my attention completely. :3c

Also, cats.

Name: Shinku
Player: Steir
Demon Type: Android
Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Red
Strength: ATK

Shinku is a prototype android designed for combat, created by a crazed demonic scientist by the name of Munemura - whose hobby involved collecting figurines of the netherworld's most well-known beauties. Very little is known about who or what Shinku was before she was turned into an android as the professor made no effort to leave behind anything about his creations, claiming the netherworld would immediately recognize his work when they see it.

An unusual personality quirk Shinku has displayed is the complete attraction to all things feline in nature - she would stop anything she is doing upon detecting a feline being in the vicinity and seek it out to collect.

Notable Achievements:

• Shinku was able to level an entire overlord fortress (which was fortunately long vacated beforehand - no demons were harmed in the process of testing her might) with a single punch at her full charge. This however takes a day's worth of charging and cannot be used right after the first.
  • She has the greatest collection of cat-related paraphernalia to date in the netherworld record since her activation, as well as in care for the greatest number of cats prior to her arrest.

Imprisoned For:

• Wanton property damage leading to the abduction of at least twenty Felynn from a nearby village.
  • Resisting arrest by the Corrupternment police.
  • Inflicting grievous harm to the pride of the Corrupternment police during her attempts at resisting arrest.

Leki

Hey Steir! Glad to see your character submitted so soon~
Shinku sounds like she'll be a lot of fun to play against, and I like how you've tied cats into her story.
I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing whatever Shinku and Mii-Chan get up to xD
(Not sure if Rensha would set off her detectors, but she's a 1/4 Felynn too I guess).

One thing that I noticed though was Shinku's age.
Not sure if you meant to make her age that young xD
If you want to keep her age the way it is,
I'd recommend entering either;
A) Her age before she became an android + 10
B) The age bracket the demon was modelled after.
And then add that the character has been in operation as an android for 10 years.

With that said, I do love the image you picked for her <3

Gardsorm

At least I wasn't the only one who noticed that. =p

Also, no exceptions. 1/4 Felynn is Felynn enough to get catnapped. o:

MelodyCake

@Steir
I love the concept you have going with Shinku, she sounds adorably hilarious! I think it's going to be so funny watching her trying to kidnapped feline inmates and start up her collection again xD
The only issue I have is her age and I think Leki given pretty good ideas on how to arrange and fix that for the character sheet. So when the age section has been fixed, you can count your character accepted Steir :)

@SS
I'll read over your character sheet again, but I think I will message you privately once I have.

Steir

Fixed the age problem, adding her original age to the age of how long she's been an android. Combat aside, Shinku wouldn't exactly have much in the ways of the netherworld and could be gullible on some things until something contradictory comes up. Despite the drive at which she takes in order to acquire anything that looks like a cat, she has no idea why she does aside from the fact that it overrides any other priorities she possesses.

Leki

Quote from: Gardsorm on May 08, 2018, 12:13:48 AMAlso, no exceptions. 1/4 Felynn is Felynn enough to get catnapped. o:
Quote from: Steir on May 08, 2018, 01:11:10 AMDespite the drive at which she takes in order to acquire anything that looks like a cat, she has no idea why she does aside from the fact that it overrides any other priorities she possesses.

Cha-ching~
Leki acquired a "get out of sticky situation free card~"
Didn't think of Android when I was looking at potential classes, but now that I think about it... there's a lot of untapped potential in the charcter type xD
Think it'd be quite amusing to see her requesting people give her orders, or even going as far as misinterpreting orders.
Feel like she might be a good match with Duscia as well in that she might have some sort of moral code xD

Steir

Quote from: Leki on May 08, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
Cha-ching~
Leki acquired a "get out of sticky situation free card~"
Didn't think of Android when I was looking at potential classes, but now that I think about it... there's a lot of untapped potential in the charcter type xD
Think it'd be quite amusing to see her requesting people give her orders, or even going as far as misinterpreting orders.
Feel like she might be a good match with Duscia as well in that she might have some sort of moral code xD
She'll take them very literally. Which may or may not get her into deeper trouble and drag along whoever gave her that order.

|3c

pendarious

oh boy.....that could be........troublesome.....and hilarious

Leki

Quote from: Steir on May 08, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
She'll take them very literally. Which may or may not get her into deeper trouble and drag along whoever gave her that order.

|3c
"Oh fuck me, I'm so stupid.... why do I... wait.... what are you- No! Get away!" xD

Steir

The only thing that may save you from Shinku is if a cat appears within the immediate vicinity of her position. In that case, woe to the cat (cat person).

She'll probably try to carry and pet Mii and Rensha whenever she gets a chance, as well as trade away her HL for cats if allowed.

"... Affirmative, please state destination."

It's a good thing level drain is a thing.

pendarious

as long as she's not too rough or dragging her through trouble that she really didn't want to get into (which really isn't much) for the most part Mii won't care too much.

Gardsorm

Suddenly now I have the urge to make Alioth shape himself into a pet cat...

Steir

Quote from: Gardsorm on May 08, 2018, 02:00:26 AM
Suddenly now I have the urge to make Alioth shape himself into a pet cat...
"This cat is particularly slimy... Are you sure it is a cat?"

Leki

Quote from: Steir on May 08, 2018, 02:25:04 AM"This cat is particularly slimy... Are you sure it is a cat?"
Honestly? It's the Netherworld, Slimy cat? Why the hell not? xD

Quote from: pendarious on May 08, 2018, 01:54:37 AMas long as she's not too rough or dragging her through trouble that she really didn't want to get into (which really isn't much) for the most part Mii won't care too much.
I've only been in a roleplay with Steir once before, and I have to say I'm not the least bit worried about that being an issue.... on the contrary I'm more worried he won't be assertive enough with the whole cat thing xD But I probably shouldn't make such shallow predictions at this stage.

In regards to characters though, we've now got.

Sludge(Alioth) DEF
Succubus(Duscia) INT
Nekomata(MiiYuuki) ATK

Ex-Overlord(Unioruk) ATK
Android(Shinku) ATK
Thief(Rensha) SPD
Werewolf(Ari) SPD

Still no HIT or RES specialties huh :/
Even if Serenade makes their Onmyou(INT) work
And Avalon sticks with the Dark Knight(ATK?)

Feel it's a bit of a shame since there's still so many good classes to choose from.
(Not saying people can't double up or anything).
Would have loved to see a Gunner/Archer type who was a peeping tom.
Or a Martial Artist/Ninja styled character with some quirky traits.
There's a lot of good monsters too... but they'd probably need to be turned more humanoid to fit into the scheme of things.
Prinnies are awesome, but probably not 'smut-me-up' material. xD

MelodyCake

@SS
I'll accept the character sheet, but there are a few things that will come first.
I am accepting the character, but I do also want to note that players are not required nor are expected to follow your characters predictions. I will not be giving your character preferential treatment by giving you plot points in regards to the roleplay. You need to remove the part in your character sheets you have written in brackets in regards to the GM sending things your way, since that will not be happening under any circumstances.

@Slime cat
This is now cannon and must happen in the roleplay
XD

@Steir
I do think it's adorable how she will be willing to trade HL for cats xD

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Leki on May 08, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
Prinnies are awesome, but probably not 'smut-me-up' material. xD

... on the other hand, Prinnies are penguins and penguins are birds.
My first thought upon reading that probably shouldn't have been "Is that a challenge?"

MelodyCake

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 08, 2018, 08:05:22 AM
My first thought upon reading that probably shouldn't have been "Is that a challenge?"
HAHAHAHHA xD And that is why I like you Joanie XD

Gardsorm

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 08, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

I kind of imagined human(oid) bodies with Prinny heads for some reason , and I'm not sure if I should have.

Also all you calling for slimecat shall get your wish~

SweetSerenade

Sure no problem on the requirement, it was just there because some gms ask for stuff like that. Didn't know which kind of. You were. ;3

Leki

Haha, well things certainly got quiet around here after the Discord server went up xD
I'd definitely be interested in seeing a secondary from Joanie and others, but I think it's a good call to leave that option sealed for now.
Plenty of interesting characters to deal with at the moment, and it'd suck to take away spotlight from them this early~

Also conjured up Joanie playing a mother-prinny xD
Kind of like Etna with a following of Prinnies, but less Etna, and more big Prinny...
Being followed around by average size Prinnies, worshipping her as their queen xD

Laughing Hyena

Steir

Leki

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 08, 2018, 08:20:30 PM
But what about Prinny Baseball?
You'll just have to substitute with Zombie heads~
Or was that for bowling.... I forget xD
In any case we'll figure something out~

Something Netherworld-y.... like slime football.

InoshimaLance

Still open? I am really interested, sorry for the delay.

MelodyCake

Hey there Inoshima, glad to see you are interested!
We are still open :)

Solistair

Name: Kaoru Feiko ('Kao')
Player: Solistair
Demon Type: Armor Knight
Height: 6 foot 1
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Strength: DEF
Weakness: HIT

The 4th born son of a relatively prestigious demon family, there was not much left from his father to give to his youngest son. The options that remained were for Kaoru to enter the bureaucratic machine or serve in either the police force or the President's personal army of demonspawn. Kaoru chose the military life, of course this was after much hassle and "life advice" from his parents and older brothers. Join the army they said, go on an adventure they said. Being young and naive, Kaoru envisioned opportunities for glory and to prove himself as the ultimate, most majestic demonic warrior of the Netherworld!

Turns out reality was far from expectations however as Kaoru found himself stuck in the ranks soon enough. Finding the promotion process overwhelming Kaoru did entertain the idea of asking his parents for some money to bribe his superiors with. In the end, he gave himself a hundred slaps on the face for even thinking of such a dishonourable thing to do, it seemed some aspects of army discipline had wore off on the spoilt noble boy, and thus, the young monstrosity began the years of mind numbing grind through the mud and between the tips of spears.

Ironically, Kaoru's background did significantly assist him through the process despite his refusal to bribe his way through. His family's status served to help fast track his progress in a military dominated by the sons of the aristocracy. Eventually, Kaoru was assigned to a renowned unit of demon knights and all seemed well for a bit...

Notable Achievements:

Kaoru's pride and joy is the fact that he was a member of the special force that was directly commanded by the Corrupternment's President. And in a totally different note, he claims to have been chosen by a 'higher power' to one day become the greatest, sexiest and best(test) knight in all the Netherworld. A popular hallucinogen circulating within the black market is believed to be the cause of Kaoru's 'holy vision'.

Imprisoned For:

During what was supposed to be a routine job as a ceremony guard for a gathering of ruling demons, Kaoru was accused of public indecency of the highest degree when his crotch allegedly began to grow to a disturbingly visible size upon having one of the most beautiful succubus ladies of the court walk past him. Although his status as an elite knight could have saved him, Kaoru has also been accused of approaching said lady,even after being reprimanded by his superior office, and attempting to flirt with said lady who was already the wife of a demon lord. The alleged incident would have gone under the watch of the enforcers of the SDL if it had not been the discovery of the perpetrator of the crime by none other than the husband of the 'victim'! Despite the possibility that he could have escaped a prison sentence due to his status both as a soldier and a lesser noble demon, Kaoru himself was responsible for throwing all thoughts of escaping by other means of punishment out of the window when during his trial, Kaoru, much to the anger and shock of those present in the court which included the 'victimised' demon lord, audaciously claims that the 'victimised' lady was leaning in likewise to kiss him and should be incarcerated equally with him within Persephone prison. Made worse by his grinning directly at both the victim lord (frothing at this point) and lady, Kaoru, apparently much to his surprise, was sentenced to prison and was dragged away shouting ridiculously that the future greatest knight of all the realms would likewise sentence all those in the court to the wrath of his 'divine protector' (whose name amusingly remains unknown to this day). 

InoshimaLance

I think I have a couple of concepts that might fit, so I will pick one for today. Anyway, question:

Is HIT the Hit Rate? Is been long since I last played the game so I am not sure, hehe. And as for the points you get when you Lv Up, where exactly are we spending them?

Anyway, if HIT is indeed Hit Rate, I have a magic gunslinger, magic gunslasher or magic card thrower idea in mind. x3

Steir

Quote from: InoshimaLance on May 09, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
I think I have a couple of concepts that might fit, so I will pick one for today. Anyway, question:

Is HIT the Hit Rate? Is been long since I last played the game so I am not sure, hehe. And as for the points you get when you Lv Up, where exactly are we spending them?

Anyway, if HIT is indeed Hit Rate, I have a magic gunslinger, magic gunslasher or magic card thrower idea in mind. x3
I think the question of points can be answered by Melodycake's first post in the thread.

Leki

@Inoshima
Nice to see you've come overyou here :P
In the Disgaea games, HIT determines exactly what it say it does... accuracy. xD
Don't know if there were any other notable benefits.

In regards to this roleplay though, what stat you specialize in is purely aesthetic (as far as I can tell).
I think it was mainly thrown in to prevent people making good-at-everything type characters.
According to the second post, level is the only stat (besides money) that's recorded,
So you won't be getting any stat points to spend. It'll just be a characters level against another character/obstacles level.
So a level 10 healer, will win against a level 9 fighter... even if that doesn't make sense in the game.
Note, there'll be an element of RNG involved as well though, so there's a chance to turn the tables.

The above is what I've learned from the first two posts, or through PM's with MelodyCake.
Pretty confident it's all accurate, but if there's anything that's inaccurate I'm sure he'll let us know.

Avalon29

Well got my sheet finished finally. Here's what I got.

Name:  Alexis
Player: Avalon29
Demon Type: (Demon Class)
Height: 5’7
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Strength: ] ATK

Before his jailing Alexis roamed the city streets determined to prove himself the best fighter  and as and the most amazing dark knight. This of course was done by showing off and patrolling the city to fight tough demons and just making a general nuisance of himself with everything from fireworks after a victory or entering a scene in the most attention catching way possible, usually through somebody’s wall. The dry wall workers like him a lot really for the steady work he provides. Each of the tales of his villainous yet sometimes sympathetic exploits are recorded in his grimoire of the true histories so that future generations will know his story. One of the things he’s best known for is patented  evil laugh which he practices daily to make sure it is always in tip top condition and can make the biggest opinion.

Notable Achievements:
Voted best evil laugh 5 times running.
Master of the dark ways of darkness
Slayer of a 10,000 Wyverns

Imprisoned For:
The charges that got him arrested was a simple case of assault and destruction of public property, clearly an evil act when one looks at just the charges. Things are slightly deeper than that however as his defense clearly showed. Using an expertly crafted hand created slides, really just basic drawings he did himself, out of poster boards he explained his case. First was a slide talking about how evil and awesome he was. The second slide stumbling on his evil minion (read puppy). The next scene a group of worthless scoundrels (stick figures without a face), beating up his minion. Then a scene of a fierce battle of him beating them up and holding his minion over his head in victory followed by one of the destroyed street afterwards. The jury however had no artistic taste and lacked an understanding of just how amazing he was so Alexis found himself imprisoned anyway.

MelodyCake

@Solistair
I will admit, I am not sure where to start when it comes to your character sheet, since there are a few things wrong with it. As it is now, I can not accept the character and therefor need to decline the way it is now. I'll list off a few things wrong in the character sheet.
First, while I do find the image nice, I want to see a bit more face in the image. You can have that one, but you need an another face claim.
Second, bribery is actually a pretty core feature in the Disgaea comes when it comes to the dark assembly.
I didn't think I needed to mention that people need to keep the Netherworld president out of their character sheet, but the third issue is that your character wouldn't be in direct command by the Netherworld president.
And the fourth one is, that even though he comes from a relatively prestigious demon family, he wouldn't have been able to get away from being sent off to Persephone even if he had wanted to. Since essentially, to ascend to the throne, the Netherworld president beat down every noble houses and took away their control of the Netherworld. Some joined, some died. The sexual deviance law has zero tolerance. There is no nobility anymore, that system was ruined.

@Leki & Inoshima
Thank you Leki for answering the question so in depth :)
Leki is right about the leveling and stat system. That is how it will be done in this roleplay.
I wanted a Keep it stupid type of a system.

@Avalon
Whilst you already know, I thought I'd also make it official here!
Alexis is accepted :D

@Everyone
In regards to future character sheets, I'm going to list a few new rules.
1) Character image must show face. I've said it three times now, I don't want to repeat myself.
2) No mentioning the Netherworld president, it doesn't win you any potential points in the roleplay nor with the GM.
3) Not as much of a rule, as it is an announcement. There are no noble houses in the Netherworld anymore, they were all destroyed in the Netherworld Presidentail election.

MelodyCake

The OoC has now gone live!
Discussion (OoC) Thread

As well, if anyone wants to read through the character sheets that have been accepted and other information, you can find them all here:
Characters Thread

InoshimaLance

Name: Delfos "Inkheart" Flufteil
Player: Lance Von Alden
Demon Type: Formerly Magic Knight // Current Demon Brushlord (Correction made with ink)
Height: 6'7"
Hair Color: Black and Red
Strength: HIT

On his early demonic years, Delfos was born from a Nekomata mother and a Werewolf father, inheriting many features from both but his tail although looking very similar, was somehow different.He could move his tail at will, as if it was an arm by itself. He used that tail, since very early in his live, for many purposes, but his fav was using it as a brush. He became quite the artist, but his preferred style forced him to go undercover. After all, he was a famous erotic artist, but the Sexual Deviance Law prohibited that sort of activities. Yet the black market oversold copies of his Comics in many places.

While an artist he discovered that he could also bring the ink to the reality. He could transform any painting into inky-shaped summons in the real world. That attracted a certain former Demon Overlord to the young man, and so Delfos began training as a Magic Knight, using his ink magic to gain popularity and money, lots of money. Soon he had so much money he finally could buy the Demon Lord title... But he quite didn't like that title... Instead he corrected his status with his ink so it showed "Demon Brushlord" instead. You could say he fought with the same grace he drew, and if he wanted influence as a Demon, he needed to be a badass, so why not a graceful badass. Some rumors say that he actually left an entire battlefield full of defeated warriors... And all had face doodles to show for it.

Yet his happy days were not eternal, as his undercover erotic artist hobbie finally brought the attention of the Netherworld government. A big scale operation was set up to bring down the black market, and soon he was listed as a suspect for being against the Sexual Deviance law. Soon after that he was imprisoned in Persephone.

Notable Achievements:
- Best Selling Erotic Artist of the Black Market for 100 years in a row, with other 700 prizes won related to that topic.
- Great art accomplishments outside the erotic department.
- He claims he actually sold many erotic self-portraits to influential men along the netherworld, but a magical contract forces him not to share any name... Currently being investigated.
- Face doodled an entire battalion in one night.

Imprisoned For:
Participation in the black market erotic department that was against the Sexual Deviance law (the only department that was against the law to be honest). Many charges of sexual misconduct by offering the world with sexual erotic material included in art and comics he made by himself and then mass produced, causing many other cases of sexual misconduct from his clients, you could say he was the head of a huge sexual misconduct network around the netherworld. Suspicions of using his own draws to have erotic fantasies that prompted masturbation, but no definitive proof of that.

(Is this good enough? x3)

MelodyCake

Am I the only one who thinks the image looks like Judge Nemo from Disgaea 4? xD

But yeah, over all I think the concept is nice, so you can count yourself accepted :D

Leki

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 12, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the image looks like Judge Nemo from Disgaea 4? xD
Hahaha, your not the only one xD
I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw the image~

Welcome to the group Inoshima,
Quite the interesting concept you've got going there~
It'll be interesting to see how he interacts with the others in the cast.

pendarious

Steir

I'm not familiar with the character. All that mattered was the fact he's half cat.

Re Z L

All done!

Name:  Naamah Pharzuph
Player:  Re Z L
Demon Type:  Healer
Height:  5' 10"
Hair Color:  Blonde
Eye Color:  Blue
Strength:  RES
Weakness:  ATK

Naamah, like other Healers, is greatly attuned to healing magic and is quite resilient against offensive magics directed at her.  Unlike her kin she has given up on the ideas of "purity" that the other fallen Celestines still cling to and has made a permanent home for herself in the Netherworld.  She lived primarily on the periphery of society, tending to keep primarily to herself in the small villages near the various forests of the Nether.  The forests were where she gathered a great many ingredients for her healing.  She used both magic and alchemy to perform her healing.  Of course the alchemy also had other applications.  Helping others tended to stimulate her on a deep level, so much so that after years and years of practice she began to get a sexual thrill jolting through her body whenever someone would so much as say "thank you" or "good job".  While this encouraged a somewhat naturally submissive attitude towards others she was often aggressive in seeking out praise.  Of course she also would aggressively seek out ways to make up for her mistakes in various ways.

It was at this point that she began to include other therapies and treatments into her repertoire which began to necessitate moving from village to village more frequently.  Massage Therapy--utilizing aphrodisiac laced oils--was common, medications that had added inhibition lower drugs to them, and a variety of other things.  She encouraged people to share love freely, though she sometimes helped to "convince" them with her own specialized ministrations.  Wives and Husbands would frequently get upset with her eventually and she would have to move on to another location, she prefered to avoid confrontation when possible.

Life continued on in this way for quite some time, moving from place to place until she eventually came to set up a small shop in one of the larger metropolitan areas of the Netherworld.  She continued to have a small medical practice out of her home and also began to produce various drugs, cure-alls, unguents, elixirs, potions, and other "medicinal" supplies for more major shops and distribution hubs.  While most didn't really know her by name, she garnered a bit of a reputation in various circles--succubi especially--for the products she made.  She also began to offer a new therapeutic treatment that she called "Sexual Healing" for those that felt repressed, or otherwise unable to fully express themselves sexually.

Notable Achievements:
Naamah has a variety of stories about her misadventures.  Perhaps most notably was one when she helped prepare some food for a feast in a small village.  She accidentally mixed up some of the herbs and spices with some of her other ingredients.  The results were rather profound, though the food was still quite delicious.  "Unfortunately" everyone that happened to partake in the feast at the time was affected by alchemical mixture and a raucous orgy that lasted through most of the night.  She, of course, awoke the following morning to a rather angry crowd outside her home that "encouraged" her to move on.

Another more recent achievement was, of course, establishing a small brand of drugs she had gotten distributed through the Netherworld.  Most all had some healing properties, and of course there were various licentious side effects that she viewed as beneficial.  They were all easily identified by a small symbol on the container.

Finally, she was both proud and upset that a number of her activities necessitated that the Corrupternment create new laws just to capture some of her own specific deviances.  "Sexual Healing" being the most prevalent.

Imprisoned For:
Naamah's arrest was primarily for the distribution of her various elixirs and potions which had much farther reaching effects than most of her other exploits.  While she viewed most of the charges as "made up"--which they were--she was responsible for a great many offenses, some of which are as follows:

• Inappropriate Broom Use
  • Brewing Licentious Concoctions
  • Distribution of Licentious Concoctions
  • First Degree Sexual Healing
  • Inappropriate Mana Storage
  • Improper Client Handling
  • Second Degree Lewdness
  • Assault with a Phallic Object
  • Practicing Medicine without a License
  • Possession with the Intent to Insert
  • Possession of Emotion Altering Substances
A&A

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on May 07, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
A lot of nice characters coming in over the past 24hours.

@Joanie
Haha, I only suggested a birdlady since I can think of several instances when you mentioned it... and yet I can't really remember you ever playing one :/
Ah well, banter aside Duscia is cute, and I look forward to seeing how she plays out in the roleplay. The whole turning herself in thing kind of irks me in the same way Raspberryl did with the whole"delinquent demon" thing... so it'll be interesting. Might be the only one in the roleplay with a moral compass xD

@Pendarious
When you said finding an image would be the hard part, I wasn't expecting much....
But you certainly did a good amazing job finding something really really nice~
A brawlaholic that's into bed-time wrestling as well?
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looking forward to playing with Mii-chan <3
I really enjoyed reading through Mii-Yuuki's achievements too, and really thought it bought across her personality.

@Hyena
Unioruk sounds like a dick (in more ways than one)... and I like it xD
I especially like the way you've balanced demonic atrocities with the fun theme of Disgaea....
Prinny Baseball? Yes please!~ xD
I liked his backstory, but at the same time I did raise an eyebrow at him being reduce to his true level.
Since MelodyCake mentioned how we'd all be starting at level 1.... xD
Kind of imagined him to be the type of character that started off as a chief minister of some Overlord...and then knifed his own boss xD Kind of like Etna to Laharl if she ever decided she wanted the top job... albeit with a lot more vision and ambition xD

Also, do I get a cookie for drawing a connection between Nether-realm 34, and rule 34? xD

Since our numbers seem to have settled on 4 Males and 3 Females (Including Avalon and Serenade) I guess I'll be a good Leki and even out the numbers with a female. Actually have a pretty fun concept to work with in Rensha, so I'll get that done some time soon today.

A bit late Leki, but you didn't read the backstory completely. His true level IS level one. He basically forced the Dark Assembly to pad his stats in his home dimension so he had boss level stats but outside of it where the story actually takes place, he is still level one with none of those handy perks. So in short his own hubris and ego fucked him over (figuratively speaking).

Leki

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 14, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
A bit late Leki, but you didn't read the backstory completely. His true level IS level one. He basically forced the Dark Assembly to pad his stats in his home dimension so he had boss level stats but outside of it where the story actually takes place, he is still level one with none of those handy perks. So in short his own hubris and ego fucked him over (figuratively speaking).

Hmm, well that's a bit odd then :/
I did read the backstory in its entirety, but the final part didn't really mesh well with the other parts.
For example the achievements mention conquering the netherworld and then passing a bill (in that order) so I assumed the first part came before the other.... and lets face it, not even with Disgaea's craziness is a level 1 going to take over the netherworld. xD
Furthermore, at level one I'm not sure how he managed to assassinate and coerce the senate to pass the bill in the first place :P
A level one ain't that scary~ Though he could have rich parents or gotten financially lucky and bribed his way through.

Not arguing for changes to be made, since the character's already been accepted.
Was just confused how a level one could get anything past the dark assembly, nevermind conquer the world xD

I suppose he could have really high base stats... or had a few nicely buffed traps xD

MelodyCake

@Re Z L
Hey there, I'm planning on reading through the character sheet again, but I though there is one thing that confuses me.
First, is the class you have chosen for your character, but linking to a healer in your character sheet. Whilst I think Mages are called witches in some of the Disgaea game, mages are spell casters and not the healing kind.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on May 14, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
Hmm, well that's a bit odd then :/
I did read the backstory in its entirety, but the final part didn't really mesh well with the other parts.
For example the achievements mention conquering the netherworld and then passing a bill (in that order) so I assumed the first part came before the other.... and lets face it, not even with Disgaea's craziness is a level 1 going to take over the netherworld. xD
Furthermore, at level one I'm not sure how he managed to assassinate and coerce the senate to pass the bill in the first place :P
A level one ain't that scary~ Though he could have rich parents or gotten financially lucky and bribed his way through.

Not arguing for changes to be made, since the character's already been accepted.
Was just confused how a level one could get anything past the dark assembly, nevermind conquer the world xD

I suppose he could have really high base stats... or had a few nicely buffed traps xD

He had a horse wiener. You know how dangerous that is. ^_^

Jokes aside, yes he bribed them, trapped em, and basically did everything that didn't involve fighting them. It IS also a dimension where as opposed to this main setting, sex tropes are often used and exploited. Every H-trope is lampshades and weaponized for both hijinks and playing at politics. Basically there was no one that wanted to say Nay to it in the end.

Re Z L

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 15, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
@Re Z L
Hey there, I'm planning on reading through the character sheet again, but I though there is one thing that confuses me.
First, is the class you have chosen for your character, but linking to a healer in your character sheet. Whilst I think Mages are called witches in some of the Disgaea game, mages are spell casters and not the healing kind.

The only witch I know of what a specific character.

Basically she's just a Healer, but with a different name.
A&A

Leki

Quote from: Re Z L on May 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

The Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom series referred to mages as Witches
http://makaikingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Witch

If "She's just a healer"
I'd just call it a healer class :/ (Or one of its higher tiers)
Throw in the potions aspect as a character quirk.

MelodyCake

Quote from: Re Z L on May 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Hey there, I'll accept the character, but the class needs to either be Fallen Angel or Healer. And also, which of the two images you have chosen do you prefer? Cause I'll go a head and add her to the character roster once those two things have been clarrified :)

Re Z L

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 16, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Hey there, I'll accept the character, but the class needs to either be Fallen Angel or Healer. And also, which of the two images you have chosen do you prefer? Cause I'll go a head and add her to the character roster once those two things have been clarrified :)

Easy peasy, changed it over to Healer.

The second picture is my preference  ;D
A&A

MelodyCake