Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 03, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
Fixed my typos sheesh my fingers were moving faster then my brain and my computer LOL but DONE.

Sophia Donaldson

M/F:Female

Father/Daughter Of: Eric Donaldson NPC

Incest y/n:no

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:straight (bi curious)

Personality: Sophia has been one the outside of things all her life. The oddball of sorts, the one that stuck out while still managing to be a wall flower all at the same time. She is intelligent by far, and that has always helped her excel when it came to school. But that never helped her excel at being the popular girl.

She was ever the weird girl, the nerd, the silly girl that would lose herself in a good book. But stumble for words when it came to talking to the cute boy in class. At least that is what she normally is. Now when cosplaying as a character from one of her games or comics it's a whole other deal. Becoming someone else always seems to allow her to flourish. Be it the WOW mage, elvin warrior, or the sexy skin tight Panthera costume, they all allow the confident and almost playful side of Sophia shine. Now if only she could bring that out in her everyday life.

Career/Job/Year in School: senior high school

Group Member How Long:newbie

Character's O/O's:Sophia doesn't share much about the things that make her wet. But that doesn't mean she hasn't fantasized about it. Mister tall, dark and handsome, with strong hands and confident control. Tempting, teasing her, touching her and driving her wild. The images of bondage and loosing herself to pleasure dance in her head rather often. In truth, there is a sexy little vixen just waiting to get out from behind those shy walls. Ready and wanting to explore all the different ways that someone can enjoy the pleasures of sex.

Characters Limits:Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastality, maiming in some way, humillation, gore, vore

Connections to other characters:OPEN TO PLOTTING
Darcy - troule maker that likes to drag her around. Friends despite being in different grades.

Backstory:Sophia has always been an odd little duck. From a young age is was clear she was smarter than most in the same grade level. Which puts her ahead of the game in all areas of education. A bit behind in social understanding, mainly because she was usually place in a group of peers that were father along in life then she was. She has spent a good part of her younger life just trying to learn to run with the big kids, and at most time failing.

Sophia's always been closer to her father as he works from home and was the stay at home dad that always tried to be there for her. Her mother was the partner in the large law firm, which was why she was never home and probably why her parents ended up separating. Though Sophia always thought there was more to it. Still, her dad always did his best with her, even if her mother phoned it in. Strange little turn around from what you normally see in these situations.

As Sophia grew up her father always encourage her to find things that made her happy and made her feel confident. And well being a total nerd did that in some ways. Yes she is that gamer girl that will totally Powen your ass in most any game. The girl that knows how to speak elvin, or how that comic book character actually got their name. She even cosplays and becomes those characters from time to time, finding that being someone else allows her to be someone she's always wanted to be. Even if it's just a trick of fabric and fancy makeup.

Now after skipping another year in school, she find herself in a Senior class she has nothing in common with. Not sure if she will struggle to get along, or just keep her head down as she takes things day by day. But secretly wishes that something would come along and change it all for her. unfortunatly the world is lacking in epic character development at the moment. So she will just have to wait and see what excitement comes her way.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: felicia day

Darcy Rose Cortland

M/F: female

Father/Daughter Of: Hale Cortland

Incest y/n:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:bi

Personality: Darcy is a handful, but she is the handful you love the handle. No matter what trouble she may cause she always makes up for it in the end. She is vibrant and confident, knows that she is sexy and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Young at heart Darcy wants to have all the fun she can before being an adult starts to suck all the fun out of life.

Darcy isn't afraid to try something new or taboo, to embrace life and take a huge juicy bite out of it. She has big plans for her future, but that doesn't mean there isn't time for all the fun a girl can handle...and sometimes not handle. But that doesn't mean she is only the party girl. Strong-willed and determined Darcy always finishes what she starts, especially when it's something she really wants. She is that powerful woman in the making, and that wild Mynix ready for a good time.   

Career/Job/Year in School:Junior high school

Group Member How Long:1 month

Character's O/O's: Darcy is the type of girl that says you don't know what you like unless you try it. (minus a few hard offs of course cause...yeah eww). Spank her, pull her hair, fuck her hard and fast, push up against the wall and take her till her legs go weak. Kissing, teasing, oral, being watched, watching (for a while at least:P). She loves to play, loves to drive her partners wild, even push her limits and see how far they will let her go. So bring it one, this girl wants to play.

Characters Limits: bathroom play, humiliation, beastality, gore, vore, extreme pain,

Connections to other characters: OPEN TO PLOTTING
Sophia - Its just so much fun to fluster her, started out as a way to get to senior parties and became friends

Backstory: Darcy's mom died not long after she was born after some complication from an infection. Hale may have been a bit lost at first, but he took hold of his new life as a father as he did with everything else in his life. The pair had helped from her dad's Aunt Melody but it's been her and her dad against the world for most of her life. Needless to say she wasn't raised to be the soft sweet girl next door. She knows how to fix a car with next to nothing to work with, how to throw a mean right hook, how to handle her booze, and just how to take life by the horns. Her dad owns his own landscaping business so he keeps to a rather busy schedule, which leaves Darcy a lot of free time to do just about whatever she wants.

In school, she gets good enough grades, mostly A's and B's, knowing anything less would mean daddy starts taking away privileges. In fact, despite all the freedom he gives her, her dad knows just what to take away should she push too far. Especially now that these interesting parties have come into play.

Work hard and play hard that was always the way Darcy was taught to live. So that is what she does, after all, just because you bust ass every day doesn't mean you can shake that ass later that night.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Helga Lovekaty

OMG Felicia Day....

Wolfling72

Quote from: Miss Kaia on March 04, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

*spins around in three circles and flails*

*cuddles da Miss* no worries lovey. It's a brilliant idea but iknow my strengths. I have been reading along though. Y'all have excellent writers.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Kaia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 04, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
*cuddles da Miss* no worries lovey. It's a brilliant idea but iknow my strengths. I have been reading along though. Y'all have excellent writers.

*cuddles*  It's okay, we have our solo that I need to get to <3

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

TheSilentBang

A character sheet for your consideration. I did spot that there is already a character that is a bookshop owner, however. Are you guys OK with rival stores? If not, I can adjust it and place more emphasis on the cafe element.

Kevin Hudson

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: N/A

Incest y/n: No

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: If you knew Kevin Hudson and had to describe him in one word you would probably say, ‘serious’. He is the archetypal strong and silent type of man who is more interested in his own pursuits than the trials and tribulations of others. His intense, brooding nature can often be misinterpreted as rudeness and he is prone to falling into long periods of silence. Despite his general closed-off nature, Kevin very rarely show any outward signs of anger.

Kevin is a perfectionist and, although he is realistic and acknowledges that perfection is an often unattainable goal, he expects the highest of standards from both himself and the people around him. As a result, he is notoriously hard to impress. Only those who demonstrate high levels of competence and knowledge earn his respect.

Whilst he himself sees himself as a perfectly normal human being, this view isn’t often shared by others.

Career/Job/Year in School: Independent Bookstore Owner

Group Member How Long: N/A

Character's O/O's: Aligned with writer’s.

Characters Limits: Bathroom related play; humiliation, bestiality, gore, vore, extreme pain.

Connections to other characters:

Backstory: Born and raised in the south of England, Kevin was always a quiet and studious child. He loved to learn and he loved to read. From an early age, he was focused and dedicated on producing the best pieces of work he could whether it was colouring perfectly between the lines of a drawing or getting top marks in each of his exams. Such concentration, naturally, came at the cost of social interactions.

University was, as a result, an eye-opening experience for Kevin. Thrust into the huge pool of students from all over the world, he found that he wasn’t the only person out there who valued the same things in life that he did. He fell into a small but tight group of friends one of whom would later become his wife.

Ali. She wasn’t traditionally attractive. She had fine, mousy-brown hair and her eyes were too small for her face but to Kevin, she was the most beautiful girl on campus. She was the first person he had ever met who had simply gotten him. She understood him in a way that no one else did and accepted it. They started dating and soon after graduating became engaged.

A year after their marriage, Ali became pregnant; a baby girl they named Sophie who became the apple of her father’s eye. Two happy years passed until tragedy struck. Ali was driving Sophie home from playschool one afternoon when they became involved in an accident. Ali survived with minor injuries but Sophie passed away after a short battle. Kevin withdrew into a deep depression and further away from Ali. Each passing day placed an extra strain on their relationship until, one day, it was too much for him to bear looking at her.

Kevin left his home country and flew to America to try and start afresh. He found himself settling in a small town in Washington State and quickly found himself settling back into his old career. He opened a small, independent bookstore that catered to all tastes. Investing in an espresso machine and plenty of comfortable chairs, he hoped to attract those looking for a quiet place to kick back and relax with a good book.

Face Claim: Leonardo Sbaraglia
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Kaia

I"m okay with a second one.  I'll add it to the list of locations, but I will need a name and the area of town that you imagine it in.

Go ahead and add in daughter's names as NPC, if you find someone to take her spot, you can change it then.

OTher than that it looks good.

Crash

Need a non-incest nerdy dad for a pair of very nerdy twins.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Eliza

Totally forgot to bookmark this.

I wonder @SilentBang, do you have to go the widower route?

Just saying there's a trend happening in the game. Lots of widowers.

Kaia

If you go widower, we'd like to see something new.  Maybe not a car accident.  Cancer? 

Eliza

@Kaia, read it again (as I have). His daughter dies and his wife survives, but they separate due to his depression.

No widower here

Kaia

Ooooooo I did misread.

Um, you would need a daughter to initially get involved.  Even as an NPC.  Your backstory needs a little more tweaking.  Feel free to pm us and we'll work with you

AribethAmkiir

C'mon people, we need more male characters.  :)

Plus, cancer isn't 100% new.

Kaia

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 06, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
C'mon people, we need more male characters.  :)

Plus, cancer isn't 100% new.
true.  it's just nice to have some different backgrounds

AribethAmkiir

Depraved Lucidity

What sort of male Characters do you need? I could whip one up to get in on this awesome RP!

AribethAmkiir

One you'll enjoy playing.

I think there was a request for a "nerdy dad" for 2 "nerdy daughters", non-incest.

But the best character is always one you'll enjoy playing.

Crash

Yep.  Even though I posted about the nerdy dad, it is a pretty specific character so please create what you want too.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kaia

I know, love. <3

Anyway, we are actively looking for players, and could definitely use some more male characters.  Mostly, make something you will have fun with.  They knows <3

Depraved Lucidity

Tyler Crush

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: Ashley Crush(Unclaimed and unmade), and Heather Crush

Incest y/n: Y

Personality: Michael's was been a stern and protective father. However, ever since he and his wife split, he has only become a bit more liberal in raising his kids, giving them a certain amount of leeway in what they'd wear and curfews. However if anything went past those boundaries he would crack the whip on both of them to make sure they stayed in line. He's intelligent and canny, and is known for being something of a shark in the business world, undercutting other people when he can to bring some product, or person under his control to further his own wealth with safe decisions.

Career/Job/Year in School: Venture Capitalist

Group Member How Long: Newbie

Character's O/O's:

Ons: Uppity girls, rebelious ones, large breasts, shaved or waxed mounds, petite girls/women, dirty talk, people who like to test their limits, sweet business deals, carnal closes.

Offs: Virgins, people with no plan, overly submissive people.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastiality, maiming in some way, humiliation, gore, vore

Backstory: Tyler was hesitant at first to join the playground, but having been divorced for a few years, and having had a few dalliances with rivals daughters of varying ages, he soon grew a liking to younger flesh.
Even that of his own daughters, though with them he never acted upon it, but saw the move to the area as a means to possibly do so, after his daughters began to come to know what the community was a bout. He invested a decent amount of money in their home, and also sees the place as a possible business opportunity, where if he likes what he experiences and hears enough positive feedback he may try to sell the idea onto some others in other countries, or even inside the US itself but catering to the more hedonistic and affluent families who may already be engaging in such activities on their own, but might feel safer with a community who's into similar.

Bringing his daughters along, Tyler hopes to use them to help him also secure lucrative clients in the area, and use them as closers while also rewarding them with some fancy item or another, or perhaps, if they develop a thing for him, a more lewd reward. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

Whowhatwhere

Cool group!

I don't have anyone in mind to pair up with, and I'd like to come in with someone (playing a daughter) who hasn't done this group before. It's a weird preference, I know. It's not mandatory, i just don't want someone making a character for me just because, you know?

I can hold off and hang out in this thread until a new player pops up. I think I might go ahead and make a character though. Is that good?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Eikichi

@Depraved Lucidity

The face claim is Brant Daugherty.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Depraved Lucidity

Eikichi

Quote from: Depraved Lucidity on March 07, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
Is he taken?

Nope, he's free. You're good. Just giving you the name of the actor.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Depraved Lucidity

Kaia

Quote from: Depraved Lucidity on March 07, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
Tyler Crush

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: Ashley Crush(Unclaimed and unmade), and Heather Crush

Incest y/n: Y

Personality: Michael's was been a stern and protective father. However, ever since he and his wife split, he has only become a bit more liberal in raising his kids, giving them a certain amount of leeway in what they'd wear and curfews. However if anything went past those boundaries he would crack the whip on both of them to make sure they stayed in line. He's intelligent and canny, and is known for being something of a shark in the business world, undercutting other people when he can to bring some product, or person under his control to further his own wealth with safe decisions.

Career/Job/Year in School: Venture Capitalist

Group Member How Long: Newbie

Character's O/O's:

Ons: Uppity girls, rebelious ones, large breasts, shaved or waxed mounds, petite girls/women, dirty talk, people who like to test their limits, sweet business deals, carnal closes.

Offs: Virgins, people with no plan, overly submissive people.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, extreme pain, beastiality, maiming in some way, humiliation, gore, vore

Backstory: Tyler was hesitant at first to join the playground, but having been divorced for a few years, and having had a few dalliances with rivals daughters of varying ages, he soon grew a liking to younger flesh.
Even that of his own daughters, though with them he never acted upon it, but saw the move to the area as a means to possibly do so, after his daughters began to come to know what the community was a bout. He invested a decent amount of money in their home, and also sees the place as a possible business opportunity, where if he likes what he experiences and hears enough positive feedback he may try to sell the idea onto some others in other countries, or even inside the US itself but catering to the more hedonistic and affluent families who may already be engaging in such activities on their own, but might feel safer with a community who's into similar.

Bringing his daughters along, Tyler hopes to use them to help him also secure lucrative clients in the area, and use them as closers while also rewarding them with some fancy item or another, or perhaps, if they develop a thing for him, a more lewd reward. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

This character cannot be accepted as is.  If you'd like to discuss it further, you are free to PM Eliza and myself.  Otherwise, we encourage you to make a different one.

Kaia

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on March 07, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Cool group!

I don't have anyone in mind to pair up with, and I'd like to come in with someone (playing a daughter) who hasn't done this group before. It's a weird preference, I know. It's not mandatory, i just don't want someone making a character for me just because, you know?

I can hold off and hang out in this thread until a new player pops up. I think I might go ahead and make a character though. Is that good?

Go ahead and make a character!  If you find a daughter, that's great, but to start,  you can always NPC and fix the name, etc later :)