Twilight Exodus: Apocalyptic Fantasy Pathfinder (CLOSED)

Started by eBadger, February 07, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

Name: Tel Blackforge
Race: Changeling
Class: Spellslinger Wizard 1, Hexcrafter eldritch archer magus 1
Background: Even in the hard times in Twilight her blacksmith turned miner father couldn't turn her away when he found her as a babe outside his door one brisk morning. Her being a sickly child didn't help any either but fortunately there was an old man willing to babysit her. While he attempted to steer her towards magic as she was a bright but weak child it was alchemy that caught her attention. Years would pass and while she took stints in the mine with her father scrapping at the walls for what could be found it was the old man she spent most of her time helping. A few more raids repelled and a bar fight she dragged her father out of saw her seasoned enough that she offered up herself as one of the ones seeking supplies for the Exodus.
She was in her late teens when an attack happened at the mines. Collecting a beaten up old musket she'd been working on she joined the miners in driving the bandits off, her spells meshing quite well with the weapon.

Personality: Brash and troublesome she has no problems standing up for herself or whatever cause she's thrown in with at the time. She tries to put up an aloof and uncaring front but the right sob story can have her prepping her rifle in a heartbeat.

Description: A waifish lass with long black hair and a pale cast to her skin. Mismatched eyes of brown and red peer out through the wild bangs of her freely flowing hair while a smattering of freckles runs across her nose.

Just in case the picture breaks. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/00/e1/4c00e1fdb524610ab33362d41a28e99b.jpg
And... yeah. another gunner. Even if the picture's when I was working on a staff user. (Doesn't come online till lvl 13 though O.O  so went back to gun)

InoshimaLance

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 10, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
These are the two I've come up with; a goblin mechanist who specializes in fixing cars and killing robots, and a ratfolk gladiator who ultimately wants to settle down somewhere quiet and grow awesome radioactive potatoes.

Giz Burnwrench
Giz Burnwrench
Race: Goblin
Class: Investigator (Scavenger Archetype) 2

Background: Giz is a member of the Mushfoot tribe, a sprawling network of goblin clans and bands that have joined up with the remnants of "civilization" to survive the aftereffects of the Badboom. She was born in the outskirts of Twilight, and from her youngest days served as a scavenger, finagling bits and parts out of the burned-out scraps, squeezing into blasted ruins the humans and elves couldn't fit into, and selling the gewgaws and parts that she and her tribe found in this way.
   Unlike most of her tribe though, Giz always had a curious streak; while Flatface or Murg might think one part from under the rubble was as good as any other, namely worth a good drink of (mostly) clean water, Giz always wanted to know what they did. What was the world like before the Badboom? How did the parts fit into it? She found tomes and manuals, and slowly, painstakingly began to translate them.
   At first her tribe was wary of her experiments; They enjoyed the occasional fire as much as any goblin, but invisible zap-fire was a whole 'nother thing! And every part she used, was a part that didn't get sold. But then... breakthrough! Giz produced an assemblage of parts, called a machine, that when you pumped the pedals, could actually give a bit more zap-fire back to a battery... which made them exponentially more valuable.
   With her tinkering the Twilight Mushfeet goblins have become some of the most prosperous of their kind. That's not saying much, sure; especially in the current situation Twilight is facing. Most of her tribe wants to simply slip away one night and make their fate in the wastes like their ancient ancestors. Giz isn't quite so willing to give up on the community she's known all her life; thus, she's volunteered herself to join the team to claim vehicles. They'll probably need someone to repair them anyway!

Personality: Giz is the most annoying kind of person you can find in the irradiated post-Badboom landscape... an optimist. She firmly believes that by reclaiming the mysteries and techniques and technology of the past, the modern world can establish a future for itself. Sure, things are grim, but they're better than just after the Badboom, right? of course there's mutants howling at the gates, but the supplies would hold out! Why yes that is a gaping wound in your abdomen, but look, now Giz can try out this glue she read about in a half-decayed old manual (bite this so you don't swallow your tongue...)! She loves technology and can spend hours just clambering around inside some old, probably radioactive hulk of a machine just figuring out what it used to be and how it should work. She also loves fire, because of course, she's still a goblin, so technology that shoots gouts of flame, big arcs of lightning, or the like is just her favorite.

Description: Giz might be considered a freak by more traditional Mushfeet goblins; she has hair. It's a distressingly common mutation in this day and age, after all. it's silky, of a pink-burgundy-red hue depending on the light, and nicely parts for her large ears. The rest of her two-foot-ten body is jade-green save for her eyes, which are a pale lavender and slitted like a cat's. That body has slender curves to it, rounder in the hips than the chest, and is usually clad in purely functional clothing, along with a toolbelt and bandoleer of assorted stuff and things. Her movements are nimble and quick, and she seems like she'd be incredibly agile if she needed to be.

Crunch
Giz Burnwrench
Female Goblin Investigator 1
N Small Humanoid (Goblin)
Init +4; Senses Darkvision 60'; Perception +4

Defense

AC 18, touch 15, flat-footed 14 (+4 dex, +3 armor, +1 size)
hp 25 (2d8+9)
Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +2

Offense

Speed 30 ft.
Melee Short sword +6 (1d4, 19/20)
Ranged dagger +6 (1d3, 19/20)
Special attacks Construct Mastery
Construct Mastery
At 2nd level, a scavenger gains a +2 bonus on all Craft checks to modify or repair creatures of the construct type, as well as a +2 bonus on all weapon damage rolls against constructs. This bonus increases to +4 at 5th level, and to +6 at 8th level. At 11th level, the scavenger gains Craft Construct as a bonus feat, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.

This ability replaces the investigator’s poison resistance and poison immunity.

Alchemist Extracts prepared (CL 2nd)
   1st - enlarge person, firebelly
Alchemist extracts known
   1st - cure light wounds, endure elements, enlarge person, firebelly, identify, polypurpose panacaea, shock shield

Statistics

Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 8
Base Atk +1; CMB +0; CMD 14
Feats (1) weapon finesse
Skills acrobatics +8, appraise +8, craft (mechanic) +8, craft (clockwork) +5, diplomacy +4, disable device +9, knowledge (arcana) +7, knowledge (dungeoneering) +7, knowledge (engineering) +7, knowledge (local) +7, knowledge (nature) +7, perception +4, sleight of hand +9, spellcraft +7, stealth +12, use magic device +4
Languages Common, Goblin, Orc, Dwarvish
SQ Junk Tinker (+2 racial bonus on driving checks and on Craft checks to build or repair weapons or vehicles without the proper tools), Trapfinding, Mechanical Inspiration, gadgetry (+2 to craft (clockwork) checks; use knowledge (engineering) to identify magical items), Jury-Rig (use a gadget to repair or enhance a mechanical item)
Traits Toughness; Rough and Ready
Other gear Studded leather armor, short sword, dagger x2, etc

Rhissa Stitches / Three
Rhissa Stitches / "Three"
Race: Ratfolk
Classes: Unchained Barbarian (Titan Mauler) 1 / Vigilante 1

Background: Rhissa never knew her parents. She never knew any other ratfolk, really. She occasionally saw them, through the holes in her cage, and could smell their blood... after. The ratling who would come to call herself Rhissa knew only the life of the cages, then the ring. She was ill-fed, ill-kept, and when she was deemed big enough to survive, used as a "chewtoy," a warmup bout in nonlethal combat. She was beaten, stabbed, broken, burned, all to be healed back up and tossed back into her cage.
   This lasted until one bout, when her hand found a shard of a broken sword buried in the dirt of the ring. When the fighter came after her, a haze came over her, and she leaped, cutting his neck ear to ear. The crowd loved it! The captors used nooses and prods to goad her back into her cage, and a new plan was devised.
   She doesn't know how long this lasted; she knows she was named after her cage number - "Three" and that the crowd howled with delight when the darkness came over her and she laid open some cocky bravo certain that the tiny ratling would be an easy bout.  The crowd's cheering pleased her on some level, but unlike other fighters, she was out for survival, and rage.
   Apparently her fame spread far enough to attract some attention; namely a secret society of ratfolk dedicated to freeing slaves of their people. They came in the deep of the night, speaking to Three in a language she found she knew by instinct. They chewed through the locks binding her cage shut, threw a cloak over her, and scurried into the night.
   Somehow, some way, Three ended up among the so-called "newcomers" in Twilight. She adopted the name of one of her rescuers - Rhissa - and presented herself as the most low-key thing she could think of' a farmer. And that's exactly what she's done for several seasons, digging into the increasingly-dead earth and trying to coax seeds to life. Sometimes though... Sometimes Three comes back. Sometimes a threat plagues other farms. Sometimes a killer stalks Twilight. That's when Three resurfaces, leaving the villain in pieces.
   Rhissa would not normally volunteer for the project proposed to save her town; she wants to just dig in the soil and not be bothered. But if the harvests stay this bad, and if the tension in the town spills over, well... That would be bad. Three is increasingly dominant these days, and that warrior side of her knows that the project to get vehicles from the Outside will need protection.

Personality: Rhissa has tended to keep to herself since her rescue. Quiet, a little furtive, most would just assume her to be a typical example of a ratfolk. Her volunteering to join the depot expedition probably surprised several people; that's Three poking out. Three is a canny, cunning creature, a persona born of Rhissa's anger and fear from her early life, and a desire to protect and preserve the life she has now. While not exactly more personable, Three is more outgoing and raucous than her farm-life alter ego.

Appearance: Rhissa stands just under four feet tall, though her leanly-muscled physique, slender limbs and long pink tail somehow make her seem a little smaller. She dresses mostly in scraps and rags, and seemingly only as a courtesy for more modest folk; she's covered in short ash-white fur after all, and never really considers herself "naked." That fur is marred with barely-visible streaks of pale white fur covering scars that she doesn't talk about. She often wears a mask that serves to filter out dust and particles in the air, as much as obscure her face.

Crunch
Rhissa Stitches / Three
Female Ratfolk Unchained Barbarian 1 / Vigilante 1
CN/CG Small Humanoid (Ratfolk)
Init +3; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +6

Defense

AC 19, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+3 dex, +3 armor, +1 size, +1 natural, +1 shield); +1 dodge vs. larger opponents
hp 26 (1d12+1d8+9)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2; +2 vs. disease
Defensive Abilities: Cleanliness, Big Game Hunter
Cleanliness
Ratfolk strive to keep themselves and each other immaculately clean, to make it difficult for disease to spread. A ratfolk with this racial trait gains a +2 bonus on saving throws against disease, and whenever she exceeds the save DC to recover from a disease effect by 5 or more, she is treated as though she had succeeded at two consecutive saving throws. This racial trait replaces rodent empathy.
Big Game Hunter
A titan mauler gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC in melee with creatures larger than themselves. This ability replaces fast movement.

Offense

Speed 30 ft.
Melee nodachi +5 (1d8+2, 18/20)
   or tail blade +0 (1d2+2 x2)
   or longsword +5 (1d6+2 19/20)
Ranged pistol +6 (1d6, x4)
Special attacks Cornered Fury, Rage, Big Game Hunter
Cornered Fury
Ratfolk can fight viciously when cut off from friends and allies. Whenever a ratfolk with this racial trait is reduced to half or fewer of his hit points, and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, he gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. This racial trait replaces swarming.
Rage
barbarian can call upon inner reserves of strength and ferocity, granting her additional combat prowess. At 1st level, a barbarian can rage for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + her Constitution modifier. While in a rage, a barbarian gains a +2 bonus on melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, thrown weapon damage rolls, and Will saving throws. In addition, she takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class. She also gains 2 temporary hit points per Hit Die. These temporary hit points are lost first when a character takes damage, disappear when the rage ends, and are not replenished if the barbarian enters a rage again within 1 minute of her previous rage. While in a rage, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skill (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration (such as spellcasting).
Big Game Hunter
A titan mauler gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC in melee with creatures larger than themselves. This ability replaces fast movement.

Statistics

Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 10
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 17
Feats (1) Power Attack
Skills acrobatics +7, intimidate +5, knowledge (engineering) +6, knowledge (local) +5, knowledge (nature) +5, perception +6, sense motive +5, sleight of hand +8, stealth +12, use magic device +6
Languages
SQ Dual Identity, Seamless Guise, Social Talent: Obscurity, Vigilante Specialization: Avenger
Obscurity (Social Talent)
The vigilante is relatively unknown socially. In fact, he makes a point of keeping the life of his social identity as ordinary as possible. This social talent functions exactly as the renown social talent, but instead of improving the starting attitude of all NPCs within the community, it empowers the vigilante so that he no longer needs to succeed at Disguise checks to appear as his social identity while assuming that identity within his area of obscurity. He still has to attempt Disguise checks when NPCs within this settlement are confronted with indisputable proof that the vigilante could be more than he appears to be, such as when he uses a vigilante talent while in his social identity. This social talent counts as renown for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites of social talents that list renown as a prerequisite and can be improved by such talents. A vigilante with this talent cannot select renown, nor can he select any social talent that requires him to be famous (such as celebrity discount or celebrity perks).

Traits Toughness; Blighted Physiology
Other gear Studded leather armor, nodachi, ratfolk tail blade, pistol, light wooden shield, longsword, etc

Vote to Giz, x3. Main reason is cause she seems the most interesting and secondary cause I think you would we the 3rd ratfolk if not, am I right?

Chulanowa

eBadger

Quote from: persephone325 on February 11, 2018, 03:01:29 AMI see the post speed is about 2-3 a week. How long should they be? And is that time frame flexible?

I would love to be inclusive, but there is a point at which games move too slowly to hold player interest and die, and that seems to be about 2 posts per week. 

I do understand that life happens, both scheduled and sudden, and I can work around a few absences here and there, but with deepest apologies, if two posts per week isn't typically manageable this isn't the game for you. 

As to length, enough to participate and move the plot along.  I would much, much rather a two sentence post than nothing, as it lets other people move along (have seen more than one game where players were so polite to not skip over someone they let the whole thing die).  Ideally, ~3 paragraphs usually makes a response/exposition/action structure.  Combat tends to be shorter and quicker. 

Quote from: LtFox on February 11, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
This still accepting players?

Absolutely, whip that thing up!  As to length of game, I have tons of potential plot but I'm planning to dole it out in managable adventures. 

Quote from: Hexed on February 11, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
Name: Tel Blackforge

Spot on!

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 11, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
What do you think, eBadger?  XD

I'd apply with both if you don't have a particular preference.  Otherwise, with the one you want to play. 

I'd like to see some more applications and finished characters, but also want to get started, so:

APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT PST FRIDAY 2/16

So get 'em in.  I'll get a post up shortly with all the applications, so I haven't missed any.  My intention is to use the weekend for tweaks and customizing the adventure and start early next week. 

Chulanowa

Quote from: eBadger on February 11, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
I'd apply with both if you don't have a particular preference.  Otherwise, with the one you want to play.

...I wanna play both. Can I just have one stand on top of the other and they'll wear a trenchcoat? No?  XD

persephone325

Quote from: eBadger on February 11, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
I would love to be inclusive, but there is a point at which games move too slowly to hold player interest and die, and that seems to be about 2 posts per week. 

I do understand that life happens, both scheduled and sudden, and I can work around a few absences here and there, but with deepest apologies, if two posts per week isn't typically manageable this isn't the game for you. 

As to length, enough to participate and move the plot along.  I would much, much rather a two sentence post than nothing, as it lets other people move along (have seen more than one game where players were so polite to not skip over someone they let the whole thing die).  Ideally, ~3 paragraphs usually makes a response/exposition/action structure.  Combat tends to be shorter and quicker. 

Okey-dokey. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

eBadger

Current Applications (still accepting until Friday 2/16 at mignight PST!)

Hobbes: Stacky, Halfling Ranger - character sheet Could use a clearer tie to Twilight
ravinwulf: Unnamed, Ratfolk Gunslinger  Incomplete - could use more background and a tie to Twilight
Inoshima: Vanfreil, Kitsune Magus
Arcanist: Rachel Davenport, Aasimar Cleric
Thorne: Barik, Teifling Barbarian
Bibliophilia: Kargus Brightband, Human Gunslinger
Chulanowa: Giz Burnwrench, Goblin Investigator or Rhissa Stitches, Ratfolk Barbarian/vigilante
Hexed: Tel Blackforge, Changeling Wizard/Magus
LtFox: Nate the Golden, Human Sorcerer

Lots needing a tie to the adventure hook - doing a job for the future of Twilight.  That doesn't have to be much, but characters need a reason to be doing the adventure in the first place.  Do they have family/homes in town, are they earning something, being sent as a punishment, hoping to find something, etc?

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

eBadger

Thorne

Given Barik's proclivities ... well, no. That's a little too simple, even for him. He's a brute, not an idiot, and he knows perfectly well that if you want to be left alone, you need resources. Sticking your nose into other people's business gets you smacked around, for sure.. but if you survive it, and they don't, you get whatever they had. You just have to know where to stick your nose, and which people are least likely to cause trouble if they up and disappear...
Barik is comfortable with that notion.
And he does like to fight.

ERhehm. Let me read it over again. I suspect there are a few things that would get Barik's attention.

ETA: Yup, and more than a few, at that, although his primary motivation for joining up is a simple one; survival. Twilight is a nice place. He knows he wouldn't last long there, not with things as they currently stand. ^^;
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

eBadger

InoshimaLance

Quote from: eBadger on February 12, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

Inoshima: Vanfreil, Kitsune Magus - Needs a clear tie to Twilight

How about this:

Vanfreil came to Twilight after wandering for many days, hunger and thirst at its peak. He was saved though by the then very welcoming people. Yet he could not come in a worst time. Vanfreil came just when the resources discussions started, and since he was one of the few that came at the very end, he was not much welcome as before. Some even started to doubt he was human at all, and maybe was bound to be kicked out. They were not wrong but Van would not let them learn the truth at any costs. Yet he found a great deal in getting the others to welcome him for good. The Forefathers seemed like the hardest choice, as they were so extreme in their views. The Blooded or the Wanderers would be better, though, was there any future for any of them? The Blooded might be banished to the outside, while he has no belief in the Wanderers, he was out there, there was nothing in milles around but sand and heat. What can he do now?

eBadger

InoshimaLance

persephone325

I just wanted to give an update: while I am still interested in the premise, I don't think I'll be able to join up. :-( Today was not a good day, as my brother was admitted to the ICU. He'll be OK, but... I'm just very preoccupied with his well being at the moment.

I hope you guys have fun, though! This looks to be an interesting game. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Arcanist

Sorry to hear. Hope things improve and your brother makes a quick recovery.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: eBadger on February 12, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
Current Applications (still accepting until Friday 2/16 at mignight PST!)

Hobbes: Stacky, Halfling Ranger  Incomplete - needs a character sheet.  Could use a clearer tie to Twilight
ravinwulf: Unnamed, Ratfolk Gunslinger  Incomplete - could use more background and a tie to Twilight
Inoshima: Vanfreil, Kitsune Magus - Needs a clear tie to Twilight
Arcanist: Rachel Davenport, Aasimar Cleric
Thorne: Barik, Teifling Barbarian
Bibliophilia: Kargus Brightband, Human Gunslinger
Chulanowa: Giz Burnwrench, Goblin Investigator or Rhissa Stitches, Ratfolk Barbarian/vigilante
Hexed: Tel Blackforge, Changeling Wizard/Magus

Lots needing a tie to the adventure hook - doing a job for the future of Twilight.  That doesn't have to be much, but characters need a reason to be doing the adventure in the first place.  Do they have family/homes in town, are they earning something, being sent as a punishment, hoping to find something, etc?
Quote from: Hobbes1266 on February 07, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1485295

ravinwulf

Not sure what more you want. He is a wanderer, nough said, what tie should i have? Not sure what even counts as a tie to this.

Bibliophilia

I think he's looking for a reason why your character would undertake a mission on behalf of Twilight.  If he's a wanderer, what motivates him to give a damn?

Like, Kargus is going because he sees it as part of his duty to protect the party going on the trip, and because it appeals to his curiosity.

Your character also needs a background and a name.

eBadger

Exactly; a "hook" is something that draws your character into the adventure, that gives them a reason to continue on when things are hard and to work with the group to achieve a mission.  I made it very broad, and listed a few ideas in that post, but I would like to see some sort of reason for your character to risk their life for this, and for the town to trust them with it.

LtFox

Name: Nale the Golden
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer, going into Dragon Disciple after lv 6
Character Sheet
Background:

Nale is a survivor of a caravan that was destroyed by raiders.  He first exhibited his magic talents in that ambush when he managed to set a bush on fire as a distraction, thus getting away with his life.
He was later picked up by an old couple on their way to Twilight.   They nursed him back to health, and as they had no children of their own, Nale stayed with them even afterwards.  He was never officially adopted, but he considers Mr. and Mrs. Baker his parents.  He learned to do odd jobs around their bakery shop growing up, but soon enough his growing magical talents meant he needed to focus on bringing them under control.

For the next few years, Nale did mostly small hunting jobs on the outskirts of the town, honing his burgeoning magical talent on the local wildlife and bringing food back at the same time.  He feels strongly grateful to the community of Twilight, and to his caretakers in particular.  After it became clear that people were needed to find resources, he was quick to volunteer.  Finally, he could do something meaningful to pay the town back for the good years he's had there.

Personality: Nale is talkative and personable.  He'll always greet new people with open smile, unless they give him reason to be unfriendly.  He's plenty tolerant, but there are some particularly vile behaviours that he'll not stand for.  Then people will see the dragon staring out of his eyes.

Description: Among humans, Nale is quite tall.  With his six and a half feet height, he towers over most others.  He has fair skin and dark eyes, which tend to burn with golden fire when his magic is high.  He keeps his hair cropped short to keep grooming simple.

Note: Still screening pictures for something better.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

InoshimaLance

Quote from: LtFox on February 16, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
Name: Nale the Golden
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer, going into Dragon Disciple after lv 6
Character Sheet
Background:

Nale is a survivor of a caravan that was destroyed by raiders.  He first exhibited his magic talents in that ambush when he managed to set a bush on fire as a distraction, thus getting away with his life.
He was later picked up by an old couple on their way to Twilight.   They nursed him back to health, and as they had no children of their own, Nale stayed with them even afterwards.  He was never officially adopted, but he considers Mr. and Mrs. Baker his parents.  He learned to do odd jobs around their bakery shop growing up, but soon enough his growing magical talents meant he needed to focus on bringing them under control.

For the next few years, Nale did mostly small hunting jobs on the outskirts of the town, honing his burgeoning magical talent on the local wildlife and bringing food back at the same time.  He feels strongly grateful to the community of Twilight, and to his caretakers in particular.  After it became clear that people were needed to find resources, he was quick to volunteer.  Finally, he could do something meaningful to pay the town back for the good years he's had there.

Personality: Nale is talkative and personable.  He'll always greet new people with open smile, unless they give him reason to be unfriendly.  He's plenty tolerant, but there are some particularly vile behaviours that he'll not stand for.  Then people will see the dragon staring out of his eyes.

Description: Among humans, Nale is quite tall.  With his six and a half feet height, he towers over most others.  He has fair skin and dark eyes, which tend to burn with golden fire when his magic is high.  He keeps his hair cropped short to keep grooming simple.

Note: Still screening pictures for something better.

Where did you get that cute Sheet? Does it makes the calculations alone?

Also, general question for everyone: Does PF have a higher class or class specialization system? Or is it only with Alternate classes? And what if I take a level in an Alternate Class of my class? Does it counts as different classes?

LtFox

Sheet is from here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZCnFreS_IkbePoHv80NFlIB8QQgTygF6BXTC43NI7s8/edit#gid=1975737288

Just make a copy onto your own Google Drive.  It does indeed calculate all kinds of useful stuff for you, but takes a bit to learn all the nifty features.

As for the classes, alternate classes are simply that, alternate options for base classes when starting out.  They are entirely separate from the normal classes, it would count as a multiclass and likely a bad idea.

Pathfinder is built so that a 20-level progression in your basic class is always a good option, and multiclassing options generally won't give you more power, but rather more sideways flexibility.

What Pathfinder has, and 3.0 and 3.5 before it had, are Prestige Classes.  They are what you might consider "higher classes" in that you can't start with them, and they have entry requirements.  Basically, you have to multiclass into them.  Generally around level 5, though some allow for earlier entry.  But like I said, they don't generally give you more power, but rather more options.  So if you are new to pathfinder, you may want to stay away.

Edit:
Having taken a look at your character sheet, multiclassing as a magus is probably a bad idea for a beginner.  They are one of the most solid single class builds, after all.  Also, what are you planning that you need that many different weapons for?  I can't quite get a grasp on where you're planning to go with it.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

eBadger

Looking good, Fox.  Are you just really planning ahead with the traits?

LtFox

Pretty much.  I'm not building a super optimized blaster, but since I aim to get enough face-melting power up to level 6 to carry forward a couple levels, it's pretty necessary.  After level 6, I'm starting Dragon Disciple levels and shifting from backseat blaster to a more mid-range switch hitting role.  I'd have gone with some element other than boring old fire, but unfortunately most all useful attack spells are written for fire element, and the metamagic feat that shifts elemental affinity comes with a +1 modifier, which is a problem this early.  Would have gone for acid otherwise.

On another note, I had a question.  Since you mentioned the material scarcity and modern element, will you allow a "battery charger" spell, similar to "campire igniter cantrip" aka Spark? If we come across a lot of out-of-power equipment,  something like that would likely be worth investing a spell slot for.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.