My stupid suggestions. :)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, November 08, 2008, 01:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Hi!

I really like this place.  It's pretty neat.  There are a lot of very good RPers here.  I wanted to contribute some thoughts (sorry!):

1.  You have a large captive audience that any adult company would kill to advertise to.  There's always a schism between players and administrators when the administrators decide to utilize advertising to offset overhead because the player feels that the administrator is selling out, but here, it seems that adult banners (like a banner to a bondage paraphernalia e-commerce Web site in the extreme section) would also serve as a point of inspiration.

2.  Post HTML:  It would be really great if you could identify how many table rows or cells a cell actually occupies.  Tables are perpetually square when you use the table command.  Also, when you increase the size of text, you also increase the amount of space around it.  Is there some way to kill that space?

3.  Board Menu:  I think that the board menu is pretty awesome, but you could eliminate a step if, when you allowed your mouse to hover over the last game posted in, a small window appeared that demonstrated the last five games that have been posted in that particular region of the board.

4.  I think you guys HAVE this suggestion implemented already.  Genius!

Okay.  That's all.  Have a nice day!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O