The Forgotten Lands-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, December 26, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

This was inspired by a picture or two, and I decided to expand it into an rp.

----

Wickedly handsome and darkly bold, the Conqueror invaded the Forgotten Lands. Ignoring the advice of sages and veterans alike as he advanced through the land of Shadows and eerie sounds. He had no idea what he would find, though the warnings had been full of the horror stories told over campfires late at night. He did not believe such things existed. He had to see for himself.

The Land was hauntingly beautiful in places. Darkly sinister in others.

And yet, when he found the ruins of the ancient castle he explored, only to find himself welcomed by a beautiful red haired dancer, clad only in a sheer black veil that trailed from her head to her toes.

The thin black veil did not hide much, but then again, the woman wearing it was not trying to hide anything. In fact she rather flaunted her delicious curves as if daring the Conqueror to enjoy this unexpected gift.

Her name was Siadora, and she danced for him. The musicians were all hidden and could not see the sinuous movements of the lovely woman. Her dance was intended to mesmerize the Conqueror. To put him in a proper frame of mind for the things she wanted to do to him this night.

Closer and closer she danced, whirling and weaving, making her every curve shimmy and shake at times. Her eyes were sultry and bold. How long before he reached out to grab her and pull her closer still? For it was then she would unleash her power. Not needing weapon or clothing to bring him to his knees. He would learn then, the true nature of the Forgotten Lands and why wiser men avoided it.

--------

I require a talented writer with lots of creativity and staying power. I adore long deliciously detailed posts. I expect this tale to be dark. A war of wills between two equals. This will stretch my boundaries, and help me improve my writing skills.

Please view my O/O's and respect my capricious moods. PM's only, do not reply to this thread.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I have a hankering to do this one. Pitting two strong willed people against each other.

I see the woman as a witch or sorceress. Her magic is in subtle ways of seduction and control. She will use potions, magic and her own marvelous charms to try and control a Conqueror. She rules her lands with an iron grip. Her people are mostly clans of almost barbaric simplicity. The worship her as a Goddess, even though her arcane powers are only what she as a human can conjure. She has a vast army of barbarians, who fought valiantly in defense of the land. But scattered tribes of folk have limits and the Conqueror has defeated them.

The land is mountainous and full of mist and shadow. What sunlight penetrates the forest and filters through to the ground, nurtures a people mostly like Celtics. (Scotland or Ireland would be a good comparison)

As a point of fact, it can be set in Scotland, perhaps the Conqueror is a Roman General seeking to put down the rebellion of the Celts. I am open to discussion of this rp in a way to give us both satisfaction.

Please respond via PM. Thanks!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.